Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

08.03.2019 07:04
nk that falls on us. Weve been in games where weve won, but we ha Antworten

Zak Brown, the man being tipped to fill a management role in Formula One, says he would love to participate in running the sport.On Monday Brown announced he is stepping down from his role as group CEO of CSM Sport & Entertainment. The news was widely seen as freeing him up for some sort of position of authority alongside F1s new chairman Chase Carey, installed in that role earlier this month after Liberty Media agreed to purchase a controlling stake in the sport.Bernie Ecclestone has been kept on as CEO but, having run the sport almost single-handedly since the late 1970s, is now likely to be part of a wider management group. Brown is responsible for bringing the likes of Johnnie Walker, Martini and UBS into F1 and he welcomes the idea of having a bigger role.?Asked on Sky Sports News whether there was any validity to the rumours, he replied: I would love to be involved in Formula One, as I have been for 15, 20 years, and I think Ive got a lot to contribute. Theres a lot of different ways to be involved in Formula One so I think everyones getting a little ahead of themselves about what role Im going to play.Brown was quick to stress that he does not think any role he takes in F1 will be at the expense of Ecclestone, but rather alongside him.I dont think anyone is going to be the new Bernie. I think youre going to see grow and become some sort of management team over time. The sport is too big for anyone individual, its a big multi-billion dollar business. Id love to participate as I have done for the last couple of decades in the sport and Im very open to what that might look like.Liberty at this point is a minority investor so it will take time for everyone to understand their strengths and weaknesses. Bernie has a certain way he does things and my company wouldnt be as successful as it is today if it wasnt for Bernie -- I think everyone in the F1 pitlane can make that statement.Hes built such a big sport but hes recognised he needs some support and some help. If you look at these other major sports, the Premier League, the Olympics, etc, theyve got pretty big teams in marketing that focus on the fans, so I think theyll be more of that. Cheap Saucony . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Saucony Outlet Store . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.cheapsaucony.net/ . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Cheap Saucony Shoes Online . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Wholesale Saucony Shoes . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Devin McCourty had a quick answer for how the New England defense can settle the nerves of fans after last weeks poor performance.Its simple. Weve just got to play better, the defensive captain said Wednesday.Theres nothing I can say to calm that or anything, weve just got to go out there and play better. I think thats what everyone in the locker room and everyone on the defense wants to go out there and do. Theres nothing to say, youve just got to go do it.While attention is being paid to the physical condition of Rob Gronkowski, it is almost easy to forget the defense played so poorly in a 31-24 loss to Seattle on Sunday night. The loss dropped the Patriots to 7-2, and perhaps provided a lesson on what has to be done to keep things on track heading toward the likely postseason berth.It can (be a positive), said McCourty, whose team visits the 49ers (1-8) on Sunday. I think its all up to the players. I think it falls on us to go out there and play better after a loss. I think any type of game, anything you go through adversity-wise, can help you, but its all on how you respond; how you go out there and come back from it.I think that falls on us. Weve been in games where weve won, but we havent particularly played well, and weve learned from those games and the different things we didnt do well in them, and proved that the next week. Now, coming off a loss, its something that we have to improve on, go out there and win and just play better football.This weeks task could be easier -- on paper, anyway. The Niners have lost eight straight after an opening win.But the Niners, with mobile Colin Kaepernick at quarterback, can present another interesting problem for a defense thats been anything but stellar. The 49ers are 29th in the NFL in total offense. But they are seventh in rushing.The Patriots, who allowed 348 passing yards to Russell Wilson last weekk, saw Kaepernick in 2012, and lost to Chip Kellys Eagles last season, giving them some insight on the 49ers.ddddddddddddThey run the ball as much as any team in the league, so that sets up their play action and some of the quarterback movement plays that hes good at, as well as their third-down package, New England coach Bill Belichick said.He has a good group of skill players to work with. The receivers are good, the tight ends are good, the backs are very good. They can move the ball.Still, it all comes down to the Patriots playing better on defense.The club traded linebacker Jamie Collins on the first day of the bye week, and then saw the defense struggle against the Seahawks. Something to prove perhaps?I mean, if wed have played well wed still have something to prove, defensive end Chris Long said. Every week we have something to prove. If you have a mindset any different in this league youre going to get embarrassed because theres good teams every week that you have to play that has weapons. San Francisco certainly has that.Game notes TE Rob Gronkowski sat out Wednesdays practice with what the team said was a chest injury. Gronkowski was briefly staggered in the second quarter Sunday night after taking a hard hit to his chest from safety Earl Thomas, but was able to return to the game. On Monday, Thomas sent best wishes to Gronk via Twitter, calling him One of the best Ive lined up against. Gronkowski responded in his own tweet , saying, The respect is mutual man, you got the best of me on that one. The grind is real, you showed the fans a real football hit.In other Gronkowski family related news, Robs brother, Glenn, was re-signed to the practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz