Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.03.2019 16:03
cans. Brittany Lang and Michelle Wie teamed fo Antworten

Los Angeles Galaxy have confirmed that Steven Gerrard will not return to the club for the 2017 MLS season. The 36-year-old midfielder has been playing for the Galaxy for the past 18 months following his exit from boyhood club Liverpool but hinted earlier this week that his time in the United States was coming to an end.The American club were hoping he would sign a new contract and remain in California for another season but Gerrard has decided to head home following the Galaxys MLS play-off shoot-out defeat to the Colorado Rapids last week. Gerrard made 34 appearances for the MLS side Former England and Liverpool captain Gerrard departs LA after scoring five goals and making 14 assists in his 34 appearances for the club.In an open letter to Galaxy fans, he wrote: Over the last year and a half, it has been a privilege to represent the LA Galaxy and play in front of this clubs great fans.When I left Liverpool, I came to Los Angeles with the goal of helping the LA Galaxy lift another MLS Cup. I am very disappointed to have not achieved that objective, but I can look back at my time at the club with pride at what we accomplished, including two straight play-off appearances and countless memorable moments on the pitch. Gerrards best moments Six highlights from Stevie Gs career I have loved every minute of my time in the States and playing for the LA Galaxy. I am excited to see this league and this great club continue to grow.As someone who spent the whole of their career in Liverpool, it has been an incredible experience to come to Los Angeles and play for the LA Galaxy. I would like to thank Mr. Anschutz, Dan Beckerman, Chris Klein and Bruce Arena for this opportunity. I would also like to thank my team-mates, the coaching staff, the team staff and each and every supporter for their support since I arrived at this club.To the Galaxy fans at StubHub Center, it has been an honour to play in front of you. From my debut against San Jose to my final match in Colorado, you have shown me amazing support and I will never forget that. I am excited to continue to support the Galaxy going forward and I look forward to seeing you all again in Los Angeles soon. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Los Angeles will always have a special place in my heart. As I depart, I want to thank everyone at the club for making my time here so memorable for me and my family.Thank you and go Galaxy. Gerrard has been linked with a return to Liverpool in a coaching capacity and also a reunion with former Reds manager Brendan Rodgers at Celtic, but does not appear to have made a decision on his future at this stage.I am now looking forward to spending time with my family as I consider the next stage of my career, he said.Its certainly not the end of things for me in football terms, I have got a lot of things to consider and Im sure Ill be back involved in the coming months.Ive got options on the pitch and off the pitch, I have got a bit of thinking to do in the next few weeks. LA target Rooney deal Los Angeles FC interested in signing England captain Galaxy coach Bruce Arena paid tribute to Gerrards spell at the club.We were honoured to have a player and person of Stevens calibre represent the LA Galaxy over the past two seasons, he said.His experience, class and leadership made him a valuable member of this team both on and off the field.I will always remember his last kick for the LA Galaxy as he smashed home his penalty against Tim Howard. Gerrard (2nd L) alongside Galaxy coach Bruce Arena (2nd R) after signing for the club in July 2015 We thank Steven for his time and contributions to this club and we wish him the best in whatever comes next.He is one of the most iconic players of all-time and he will always be a part of the LA Galaxy family.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Gerrard hints at departure Galaxy beaten in play-offs Lampard to leave New York City LA FC target Rooney deal Vans Old Skool Sale .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Vans Old Skool Australia .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.cheapoldskoolaustralia.com/ . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Old Skool Australia Cheap . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Old Skool Vans .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals.PARKER, Colo. -- Instead of seeing their lead disappear at the Solheim Cup, the Europeans saw it only cut in half. They owed their slender advantage to a hole-in-one by Anna Nordqvist and a half-point from out of nowhere. Nordqvist crashed a 7-iron on the 175-yard 17th into the pin, then the hole, to give Europe its only win in Saturday mornings alternate-shot matches. It was the highlight of a topsy-turvy stretch of golf on the back nine that ended with Europe holding a 6 1/2-5 1/2 lead over the United States. "It was just an unbelievable shot," Nordqvist said after she and Caroline Hedwall beat Jessica Korda and Morgan Pressel 2 and 1. "It was the right shot at the right time." Pressel, who watched her dreams of a U.S. Open title disappear in 2005 when Birdie Kim holed out from a greenside bunker up the road at Cherry Hills, saw another one slip away cruelly in Colorado. "Are you kidding me?" she said on the tee box as she watched the shot go in. The Americans were feeling the same way in the days third match after letting a half-point get away. Brittany Lincicome missed a short putt on No. 17 that would have clinched a win against Caroline Masson and Catriona Matthew. Moving to No. 18, Matthew holed a 6-footer for birdie to pull into a tie with Lincicome and Lizette Salas, who had led since the second hole but couldnt close it out. "I feel like I was not putting good," Lincicome said. "We had so many chances and Lizette played so good today, and just a couple of 5-footers that needed to go in just didnt." It wasnt all bad news for the Americans. Brittany Lang and Michelle Wie teamed for a 2-and-1 victory over Suzann Pettersen and Beatriz Recari. The victory improved Wie to 5-0-1 when she plays in the Solheim Cup as a captains pick.dddddddddddd. The Americans were 2 down at the turn but went 1 up over the next three holes, highlighted by a 30-foot birdie putt that dropped for Lang on No. 10. "Lang was a superstar today," Wie said. The United States other point came from Stacy Lewis and Paula Creamer, who beat Azahara Munoz and Karin Icher 1 up in the days most tumultuous match. The Europeans won four straight holes to go from 4 down to even heading into No. 15. They fell behind on the next hole, then drew even again on the 17th. Europe appeared to have the advantage on No. 18 when Lewis smothered her approach shot into the brush and trees left of the green. But Icher, playing out of a bunker about 50 yards in front of the green, thinned a shot that got stuck in a yucca plant. All Creamer needed was to chip the ball back in the vicinity of the green and the Europeans, who had taken a drop, then hit a mediocre shot short of the green and conceded the match. "They rallied on the back nine, made a bunch of birdie putts," Lewis said. "They made us make putts. We had to play some golf today." The afternoon best-ball pairings looked like this: Jodi Ewart-Shadoff and Charley Hull against Creamer and Lexi Thompson; Munoz and Carlota Ciganda against Gerina Piller and Angela Stanford; Hedwall and Masson against Wie and Korda; and Recari and Icher against Pressel and Cristie Kerr. American captain Meg Mallon was hoping the two late-morning victories would help the United States pick up steam in the afternoon. "It was very nerve-racking, an unbelievable turn of events," Mallon said. "Watching a ball go in the hole like that, then to watch some of the other matches finish the way they did, was a great momentum turn for the U.S." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz