Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.03.2019 16:02
er by Brent Burns found Ward in front of the net, and he sne Antworten

RENO, Nev. -- Greg Chalmers birdied five of his last eight holes Friday to take a two-point lead in the Barracuda Championship, the PGA Tours only modified Stableford scoring event.The 42-year-old Australian had a 10-point round to reach 24 points at Montreux in the scoring system that awards eight points for double eagle, five points for an eagle, two points for a birdie and deducts a point for a bogey and three points for a double bogey or worse.I played OK, Chalmers said. It wasnt as good as yesterday ball-striking-wise, but then I ran in a lot of really nice putts. ... I stayed out of trouble on the holes I needed to and picked up some really good birdies where I needed to.Chalmers has only conditional tour status. He has made six starts this season on the PGA Tour, tying for 58th in the first in China in November and missing the cut in the last five. The two-time Australian Open and Australian PGA champion also has played in nine Web.com Tour events.First-round leader Martin Laird of Scotland bogeyed three of his last six holes -- finishing with a three-putt on the par-4 ninth -- to drop into a tie for second with 2013 winner Gary Woodland. Laird also had five birdies in a seven-point round. Woodland had eight points with five birdies and two bogeys.Yesterday morning the greens were immaculate. If you hit a good putt, it was pretty much going in, Laird said. This afternoon, I hit two or three putts from 6 to 10 feet, felt like I hit good putts, and they wiggle around and miss. Same for everyone that plays in the afternoon. Its just kind of the nature of these greens. Hopefully, I can have some wiggle in the next couple of days.Chalmers, Laird and most of the players are fighting for a spot in the British Open in two weeks at Royal Troon in Scotland. Because of the West Virginia floods that led to The Greenbrier Classic being canceled next week, a spot was transferred to the leading player not already eligible at Montreux.Obviously, it would be great, Laird said. Its always nice for me to go back to Scotland. The Opens my favorite golf tournament in the year. .. But its not really on my mind right now. Im just trying to play good golf and keep firing away at flags and, hopefully, make some birdies.Woodland was one of five players already in the Open to advance to the weekend.Colt Knost was fourth at 21 after an eight-point round.A lot of good and a lot of bad, honestly, Knost said. Yesterday, I really wasnt happy with my ball-striking. And today, I thought I found something on the range. I hit some better ones, but kind of still a little sloppy. But it definitely plays tougher here in the afternoon and the greens get a little bumpy.He recently moved from Dallas to Scottsdale, Arizona.I was out there all winter just working on my game out at Whisper Rock and decided to make the move permanent, Knost said. It just really allows me to focus on golf and everything. I think its a big reason why Im playing so well this year.Brendan Steele eagled the par-5 18th to reach 20 points. He hit a 210-yard shot to 12 feet.Its always good to have an eagle anywhere in your round, but definitely nice to finish with one, said Steele, already in the British Open. Its nice that they gave us a hole like 18 to finish on. It really makes it exciting for the fans and fun for us.Former Illinois player Charlie Danielson had 11 points in his professional debut. He eagled the 18th for the second straight day.Graham DeLaet struggled to follow his nine-point opening round in his return from a five-week break to sort out anxiety issues with his putting. The bearded Canadian closed with a double bogey, leaving him with eight points heading into the weekend.Camilo Villegas, tied for second with 14 points Thursday, lost seven points with two double bogeys and a bogey to make the cut on the number.Jon Rahm and 2014 winner Geoff Ogilvy also had seven points. Rahm tied for third last week at Congressional in his pro debut to earn a British Open spot. The former Arizona State player is from Spain.J.J. Henry, the 2012 and 2015 winner, missed the cut with three points. Cheap Shoes Australia . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. Nike Zoom Australia . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.cheapnikezoomaustralia.com/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Nike Zoom Australia Sale . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Nike Zoom Wholesale .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The San Jose Sharks are off to a strong start in their quest to return to the Stanley Cup Final.Mikkel Boedker and Joel Ward scored for an early lead and Patrick Marleau had an empty-net power-play goal, leading the Sharks over the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 on Saturday night.Martin Jones made 26 saves for San Jose, which beat the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 in its season opener Wednesday.Boedkers goal was his first with the Sharks.It was nice to score and help a team get the lead and all that, said Boedker, who joined the Sharks as a free agent after stints with Colorado and Arizona. That was definitely a good one to get out of way.Zach Werenski and Josh Anderson each got their first goal for Columbus, which has lost its first two games this season.Boedker scored 9:22 into the first period when a dump-in play by Logan Couture led to a tricky rebound off goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky. The puck was deflected to Boedker, who buried it over Bobrovskys left shoulder.Brenden Dillon and Couture were both credited with assists.Just over five minutes later, a pass from the corner by Brent Burns found Ward in front of the net, and he sneaked the puck under Bobrovskys right pad. Chris Tierney also earned an assist.I had a feeling (Burns) was going to swing it across, Ward said. He was going to shoot on net, so I figured it was best to play the angle where the goalie was, or he was going to throw it across. I just tried to sneak my way in the back door.Bobrovsky made 35 saves and kept the game within reach.Bobrovsky was excellentt, Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said.dddddddddddd We had real quality opportunities to extend the lead and didnt. When you let a team hang around like that, youre fighting for your life down the stretch.Rookie Werenski got the Jackets on the board 3:44 into the second period on a power play. It was the first goal of Werenskis three-day-old NHL career, with assists from Alexander Wennberg and Cam Atkinson.Zach is a guy you can see, especially tonight, how he can control the game with the puck, said Columbus coach John Tortorella. We have a lot of teaching to do with him without the puck. Thats our job as coaches. The God-given ability he has, its at a different level than a lot of players at this league.Brandon Dubinsky went off for tripping at 2:08, and the Jackets pulled Bobrovsky at 1:20, but Marleau slammed the door with his empty-netter with 33 seconds left.Anderson scored with 23 seconds left.Game notes Columbus Ryan Murray, injured while blocking a shot in the season-opening loss to the Bruins, missed his first game after playing 85 consecutive games. ... Gregory Campbell was suspended by the Blue Jackets after refusing to report to the minor league Cleveland Monsters, reported The Columbus Dispatch. ... Couture has three points in two games.UP NEXTBlue Jackets: Columbus is off until next Friday, when it faces the Chicago Blackhawks.Sharks: San Jose heads to New York to face the Rangers on Monday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz