Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

06.03.2019 16:02
those who will come off the bench for the Jazz. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliaunderarmour.com/]Under Armour Sale Australia[/url] Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Damian Lillard has big plans for the 2016-17 NBA season -- for himself and the Portland Trail Blazers.I want to get to the Western Conference finals and give ourselves a chance to get to the (NBA) Finals, said Lillard, who leads the Trail Blazers into action Tuesday night against the Utah Jazz at the Moda Center in the regular-season opener for both teams. I think its possible.Lillards personal goal entering the season?MVP, he said. I want to be the MVP. If we come out and do the things were capable of doing as a team, if we win games, that means my performance will be at the level of an MVP.There are people in high places who arent scoffing at the possibility. In Oakland, Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr was asked about Kevin Durants chances to claim the MVP Award in his first season with the Warriors.I think K.D. is kind of like Gary Johnson -- a third-party guy who is going to come in and take a few votes from Steph (Curry), takes some from LeBron (James), and then Damian Lillard wins the election, Kerr told Bay Area reporters. Thats my forecast.Lillard, 26, had his best season in 2015-16, gaining second-team All-NBA honors for the first time. The two-time All-Star point guard finished eighth in MVP balloting, joining James, Curry and Russell Westbrook as the only players to place among the leagues top 10 in scoring (25.1, sixth) and assists (6.8, eighth) during the regular season.After finishing fourth in the Western Conference with a 44-38 record and advancing to the second round of the playoffs before being eliminated by the Warriors, the Blazers have reason to believe they can make a deeper run this season.Except for reserve guard Gerald Henderson, they retain all the key components of the 2015-16 team. And they have added free-agent Evan Turner, who finished fifth in the NBAs Sixth Man of the Year Award balloting while with the Boston Celtics a year ago.Portland has one of the NBAs deepest rosters. Lillard and CJ McCollum will start in the backcourt, flanked by Moe Harkless, Al-Farouq Aminu and Mason Plumlee on the front line. The rotation to start the season is expected to include Turner, forward Meyers Leonard and swing man Allen Crabbe, plus perhaps forward Noah Vonleh and/or point guard Shabazz Napier.Utah expects to show improvement, too, after barely missing the playoffs last season, finishing ninth in the West with a 40-42 record. The Jazz made three veteran offseason acquisitions -- point guard George Hill, swingman Joe Johnson and power forward Boris Diaw -- to a young nucleus that includes front-liners Gordon Hayward, Derrick Favors and Rudy Gobert.We get something from all three, shooting guard Rodney Hood told the Deseret News. With Boris, his passing ability, his knowledge of the game. Hes always teaching us little things here and there to make things easier. With George, pushing the pace, being a leader ... youre always hearing his voice. With Joe, hes always in my ear telling me little things I can do to make the game easier. All three have helped a lot. Its more than just the physical things.The Jazz come to Portland with a decidedly short cast. Hayward, their best player, will miss the game with a left ring finger that was broken three weeks ago. Reserve guard Alec Burks, and probably Favors, will miss the game with knee issues.That means Diaw and Johnson will likely team with Gobert on the front line in a Utah starting lineup that will include Hill and Hood in the backcourt.Utah has being forecast to finish as high as fifth in the West.Were a little bit of a fashionable pick, third-year coach Quin Snyder said. But that was with Gordon and Derrick and Alec.Guards Dante Exum and Shelvin Mack and forwards Trey Lyles and Joe Ingles are among those who will come off the bench for the Jazz. Under Armour Sale Australia . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Under Armour Cheap Australia . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.cheapaustraliaunderarmour.com/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Under Armour Wholesale Australia . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Under Armour Outlet Australia . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. ROSEMONT, Ill. -- Tamika Catchings scored 26 points a day after the death of her former Tennessee coach, Pat Summitt, and the Indiana Fever beat the Chicago Sky 95-83 on Wednesday.Catchings hit a 3-pointer with 7:33 left in the first quarter and immediately pointed toward the sky in a tribute to Summitt, who died Tuesday.In the fourth quarter, Catchings found Tiffany Mitchell in the corner for an open 3-pointer to push Indianas lead to 82-68. On the Fevers next possession, Catchings spun her defender and completed a 3-point play for a 17-point lead.Erlanaa Larkins added 15 points and nine rebounds for Indiana (7-9), which is ranked No.dddddddddddd 9 in the AP power poll. Catchings was 7 of 11 from the field, including 3 of 4 behind the arc, and hit all nine of her free throws.She scored 14 points in the first half as Indiana held a 44-38 lead. Elena Delle Donne led the way for Chicago with 12 points at the half.Delle Donne finished with 21 points for eighth-ranked Chicago (6-9). ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz