Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

06.03.2019 07:41
NEW ORLEANS - Jonas Valanciunas stay in The Big Easy will be a brief one. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/]Cheap Puma Sho Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - Jonas Valanciunas stay in The Big Easy will be a brief one. Cheap Puma Shoes Online Australia . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. Valanciunas, who scored four points in 19 minutes for the victorious Team Hill in the annual rookie-sophomore showcase, will spend two days on a beach in Mexico. How soon does he leave? "As soon as possible," he joked after Fridays game. "I want to see that sun." Scheduled to take off from New Orleans Saturday morning, Valanciunas vacation will also be short-lived. He and the rest of the team will reconvene in Washington Monday for practice but a little relaxation before that could go a long way for the Raptors young centre. "[I can] just relax my body," he said of the excursion, "have some time off to relax my mind, relax my body and be ready for the next half of the season." With 30 regular season games and - barring a complete Raptors collapse - at least a few playoff contests to go, Valanciunas should surpass his minute total from last season in the next week, hes 32 minutes shy of matching his rookie mark. After a strong eight-game stretch, averaging 15.4 points and 10.8 rebounds, to close out last month and begin February, the 21-year-old was rusty going into the break. Despite grabbing 14 boards, he connected on just one of his nine attempts, logging just 24 minutes in Wednesdays win over the Hawks. "He needs a rest," Dwane Casey said after that game. "He needs a mental rest." The stretch run will be uncharted territory for Valanciunas and the Raptors will need him at full strength, both physically and mentally. His time in New Orleans, however brief, was not especially taxing. Valanciunas four points was tied with Phoenixs Miles Plumlee for lowest in the game. In general the event is not one that lends itself to prototypical big men. Its a high-scoring, up and down display of athleticism and three-point shooting. "Everybody wants to score," he said. "Everybody wants to do some beautiful dunks, beautiful shots and my job is to bang inside." Valanciunas may have been the only one on the court looking to set screens and box out. Offensively, he was out of place, failing to convert three alley-oops, getting a hook shot blocked by the Pelicans Anthony Davis and even missing a rare three-pointer. "That was my goal the whole game," he said with a smile. "To make a three." Valanciunas team, drafted by Grant Hill, was victorious by a score of 142-136 over Team Chris Webber. Detroits Andre Drummond was awarded MVP, voted on by the fans, after scoring 30 points and grabbing 25 boards. Clevelands Dion Waiters had 31 points and the Knicks Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 36 for Team Webber. Cheap Puma Shoes Australia .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Puma Shoes Discount Sale .com) - Former FBI director Robert Mueller said his investigation found no evidence that the NFL saw the elevator video of Ray Rice striking his then-fiancee before the tape was released in September. http://www.cheapaustraliapuma.com/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me.Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Patrik Elias registered the lone goal of the shootout as New Jersey claimed a 3-2 decision over Tampa Bay at Prudential Center. Elias and Adam Henrique picked up first-period tallies for the Devils, who finally put an end to a five-game losing streak. Keith Kinkaid finished with 26 saves in regulation and three more in the games final segment to earn his first NHL victory. Its a huge win. We needed it. It was a gutsy win. There probably werent too many people picking us to win this game tonight, said Devils head coach Peter DeBoer. Steven Stamkos and Nikita Kucherov supplied offense for the Lightning, who have dropped five of their last seven. Evgeni Nabokov made 16 stops but allowed his team to earn a point. Elias put his team ahead as the opening shooter in the third and final round, pulling Nabokov out of position before sliding a shot inside the right post. Kinkaid cemented the outcome and picked up his milestone by turning away a Jonathan Drouin chance. We just stayed with it. I felt good and the fans gave great energy, said Kinkaid. Late in the games opening power play, the Devils went up 1-0 on a Henrique marker just over three minutes into the contest. It was 2-0 with 4::43 left before the first intermission when Elias fooled Nabokov with a spin-o-rama move in the right circle and beat him to the far post. Puma Shoes Online Australia. . Stamkos popped home a rebound from the right side with 5:05 to play in the second and the Bolts closed within a goal. Devils forward Michael Ryder was given a double minor for high sticking with 7:42 remaining in regulation, but the Lightning failed to make much headway on the extended advantage. Brett Connolly was turned away by Kinkaids blocker as the clock ticked down to four minutes left -- the visitors best chance on the entire power play. Nabokov was pulled for the final 90 seconds and it paid off when Kucherov scored on a backhander as 40.1 seconds remained. We earned it, Bolts forward Ryan Callahan said of their point for playing beyond regulation. Shootouts are a crapshoot, but theyre very important points. Game Notes Ryders drought reached 20 games since his two-goal effort against St. Louis on Nov. 6 ... New Jersey improved to 2-5 in shootouts and Tampa Bay fell to 1-4 ... Kinkaid had gone a combined 0-1-2 in six previous NHL appearances over parts of two seasons ... Callahan assisted on both Lightning goals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz