Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
hongwei28 Offline

chaosbaby

05.03.2019 10:19
www.nflshopoutlet.com Antworten

Here we go folks Tyeler Davison Jersey , that bittersweet time for every football fan, and no more bitter for anyone like it is for the New Orleans Saints. As much as Super Bowl Sunday is a celebration of the NFL’s championship, it’s also the culmination of another football season. Come Monday, it’s all over for actual NFL football for another eight months until it all starts over again. Eight long months. So before we talk draft and free agency for the Saints, lets break down this final game of the season.The NFC Champion* Los Angeles Rams face the AFC Champion New England Patriots in the biggest spectacle in American professional sports.Los Angeles enters the game with a 13-3 record and they field the NFL’s second-ranked offense, while New England enters the game with an 11-5 record and field the NFL’s fifth-ranked offense.Neither team is particularly stellar on defense, so expect plenty of points.Lets now take a look at Super Bowl LIII.Two weeks ago I went 0-2I told you so: Saints over Rams*.What do I know: Chiefs over Patriots?SUPER BOWL LIII - Mercedes-Benz Stadium - Atlanta, GeorgiaNFC Champion* - Los Angeles RamsvsAFC Champion - New England PatriotsSunday, February 3rd, 20193:30pm PST / 5:30pm CST / 6:30pm ESTCBS***“They should just get over it”Many have said Saints fans should just let it go and move on, in fact some of us may have done just that.But even those who have buried their feelings on the NFC Championship deep in the earth, will find themselves unearthing those feelings when this game culminates on Sunday.Many Saints fans have said they plan to boycott the game in protest or simply refuse to watch in disgust or disappointment.Regardless Cheap Marcus Williams Jersey , whether we watch or not, we know exactly what is happening at 5:30pm central this Sunday.The NFL won't feel the sting of losing the Super Bowl viewership of one of its strongest viewing markets, right?The NFL is certainly looking for a change of guard at the top of the coaching tree, where Bill Belichick has taken perch for nearly two decades.Despite his win over Belichick a year ago, the hype and herald over Doug Pederson has slowed to a simmer, allowing the hype for the new “next big thing” to reach a feverish boil.That comes in the form of Rams head coach Sean McVay.McVay, the “genius”, the “innovative wunderkind”, the “future of NFL coaching”, has to merely catch Belichick flat-footed and his team perplexed, like they were a year ago when Malcolm Butler was kept out of the Super Bowl.If he can turn his bag of tricks inside-out like Pederson did a year ago, McVay http://www.saintscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-alex-okafor-jersey , “the chosen one”, will take the place the league so desperately wants him to take in the pantheon of coaches.The great Sean McVay is ready to outcoach Bill Belichick, right?The player who will see the biggest impact on the field will be Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks, who had his soul removed from his body by Philadelphia’s Malcolm Jenkins exactly one year ago in the Super Bowl.Cooks may be without a soul, but his legs still move very fast, and he’ll use that speed to beat the team he lost the Super Bowl with a year ago.Cooks can't be a part of a second-consecutive Super Bowl loser, right?Coincidences seem to play in New England’s favor in this one, but they are simply coincidences.Los Angeles will be wearing their throwback blue jerseys in this Super Bowl.The team wearing white (New England) has won 12 of the last 14 Super Bowls, the two exceptions being Green Bay (XLV) and Philadelphia (LII).Teams that have gone on in the playoffs after playing New Orleans are 2-8 all-time in their next game after the Saints, and only one of those teams went on to win the Super Bowl (Seattle XLVIII).Again, coincidences that won't have an impact this Sunday, right?With a win http://www.saintscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-ted-ginn-jr-jersey , the Rams may actually make a blip on the Los Angeles radar, unless Anthony Davis is traded to the Lakers over the weekend.Sure, when looking at the population-to-attendance ratio, the Rams’ victory parade should end up laughably sparse, but the league will likely blame the expected rain in the upcoming week for the poor showing.Maybe they can boost attendance by calling it a Rams victory parade/Lakers add Anthony Davis parade, right?The team, and their fan, refuse to admit it, but the Rams were gifted one of the greatest opportunities in American sports history.They won't blow that opportunity.They can't... right?Super Bowl LIII Champion*: Los Angeles RamsFinal Score: Rams 45 - Patriots 32Super Bowl LIII MVP: WR - Brandin Cooks***There you have it folks, another Super Bowl and another NFL season in the books. I really can’t wait to get next season going, to see the Saints finish what they started. Let’s get ready for the Saints’ revenge march toward Miami, Florida for Super Bowl LIV.Now it’s your turn Cheap Alex Anzalone Jersey , leave us your thoughts in the comments section below. PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The standings give Malcolm Jenkins and the Philadelphia Eagles all the motivation they need against the New Orleans Saints.Trash talk doesn’t matter when your season is on the line.The Saints (8-1) were 10 seconds away from facing the Eagles in the NFC championship game last January before the “Minneapolis Miracle” ended their season.Alvin Kamara used colorful language when he told a reporter in August the Saints would’ve defeated the Eagles, who ended up routing the Vikings and beating the Patriots for their first Super Bowl title.“We won the Super Bowl,” Jenkins said. “The bulletin board material is more for you guys than us.”Kamara explained his thoughts Thursday.“I don’t care if we’re playing against the Monstars (from “Space Jam”). My team, whatever team I’m on, I’m going to say we’re going to win. Period,” the star running back said. “And I guarantee it’s the same way with any other guy in this league that feels strongly about the team they’re on. … It’s no disrespect, direct disrespect to, you know, I didn’t call a name or call like direct names. It’s just my team against your team. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.”The Eagles (4-5) trail Washington (6-3) in the NFC East and need an upset to avoid falling further behind. That’s plenty of incentive when they face Kamara and the Saints on Sunday at the Superdome.“I have a laundry list of reasons why I want to be excited for this game,” said Jenkins, who played his first five seasons in New Orleans. “One, is it’s our next game. Two http://www.thesaintsfootballauthentic.com/tyeler-davison-jersey-authentic , our season is kind of in the balance. I could go on for days, so I don’t need any more motivation.”The Saints would’ve presented a different challenge for the Eagles 10 months ago for various reasons. Foremost, Drew Brees is an elite quarterback who already won a playoff game in Philadelphia’s hostile stadium.Instead, Case Keenum led the Vikings to Philadelphia and tossed a momentum-changing pick-6 in the first quarter. Nick Foles and the offense did the rest in a 38-7 victory.“It is done and gone,” Brees said about the team’s last-second loss to Minnesota in the divisional round. “I thought about it back then, but not now. It is a new season, new team. Here we are now, we’re playing now.”While the Eagles are desperate for a win, the Saints are trying to keep pace with the Rams (9-1). They already own the tiebreaker for the No. 1 seed because of a win over Los Angeles.“We have our work cut out for us and we know what type of game it’s going to be,” Brees said. “We know they’re coming in hungry for a win. Both teams have a lot to play for.” Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz