Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

05.03.2019 07:20
and great memories that Antworten

Mario Gotze has insisted he is committed to impressing incoming Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti, which appears to rule out a move to Liverpool. Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping . Sky sources revealed in March that Liverpool were interested in a summer move for the Bayern playmaker, with Jurgen Klopp reportedly making him his No 1 summer transfer target. Gotze has plummeted down the Bayern pecking order under Pep Guardiolas reign as manager, with the Spaniard opting to leave the midfielder on the bench for big games, including the Bundesliga clubs crucial Champions League semi-final ties with Atletico Madrid last month. But, speaking to Bild, the Germany international insisted he was relishing the chance of a fresh start under Ancelotti, who is due to take charge of Bayern in the coming weeks. I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti, he said. Jurgen Klopp, pictured hugging Gotze after a Borussia Dortmund match, is a huge admirer of the midfielder The 23-year-old, who has a year left on his contract, had also been linked with a move to Juventus, as well as a return to former club Borussia Dortmund. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Gotze has parted ways with his agent Volker Struth at SportsTotal after their relationship was made difficult due to Struths criticism of Bayern last year. Karius at Anfield Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius in Liverpool ahead of £4.7m move A SportsTotal statement said: After extensive deliberations and discussions in the past few weeks, we have come together to decide that we will terminate the cooperation.Therefore we met for a joint discussion and parted by mutual consent. I thank him for his many years of trust and wish him well for the future.Gotze has spent six years under SportsTotals care and thanked them for their service. He added: I thank SportsTotal for a very good cooperation with many highlights and great memories that have shaped my career decisively. Also See: Benteke wants Klopp talks New Premier League season FA in Hillsborough tribute Karius having medical Discount Air Max Shoes .Y. -- Major League Soccer has agreed to new measures to protect gay players from discrimination and harassment as a result of meetings with New Yorks attorney general. Cheap Air Max Shoes Store .5 million. The 25-year-old Varlamov is thriving under first-year coach and Hall of Fame goaltender Patrick Roy, posting a 26-9-5 record with a 2. http://www.wholealeairmaxshoes.com/ . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers.MANCHESTER, England - Former Manchester United manager David Moyes says he is being tempted by one or two "very good offers" to return to football coaching, almost six weeks after being fired by the Premier League giants. Writing in British newspaper The Sunday Times in his first media comments since his departure, Moyes says "another possibility is that I may choose to have a break and enjoy watching and observing ffootball throughout the world. Nike Air Max Wholesale. What I do know for sure is that I have moved on." Moyes lasted just 10 months as the successor to Alex Ferguson before he was fired in April, with United languishing in seventh place in a dismal defence of its league title. The Scot says "it could well be that gone are the days of long-term planning ... It was unfortunate I wasnt given more time to succeed." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz