Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

04.03.2019 14:32
Oklahoma, and said he tried to keep up with t Antworten

WASHINGTON -- For all of LeBron James achievements, from MVP awards to NBA championships, the hootin and hollerin coming from the Cleveland Cavaliers locker room Friday night -- and the water dumped on No. 23 by teammates -- was to mark a relatively obscure milestone: youngest NBA player to reach 27,000 career points.They lied to me. They said that Coach (Tyronn) Lue had accomplished something, and they were going to douse him. And I was kind of surprised, like, `What happened? You guys are going to mess up his suit, James said with a smile. And then ... they rushed me and got all my clothes wet and everything.The impromptu celebration capped a perfect trip to the nations capital for the Cavs, who added a win to their White House visit by beating the Washington Wizards 105-94 as James had 27 points, 10 rebounds and five assists. He made three of Clevelands 14 3-pointers.At 31, James is about 1 1/2 years younger than Kobe Bryant was when he became the previous youngest to 27,000 points.Thats NBA history, man. Its truly an honor to be part of the journey like that, said teammate Kyrie Irving, who scored 29 for Cleveland and helped hold Washingtons John Wall to only five of his 28 points after halftime. And hes really just humble about it.Adding a bit of humor to the proceedings, Irving noted: It also tells you that hes been in the league for a while.A day after being feted as NBA champions by President Barack Obama, the Cavaliers improved to 7-1 this season, recovering quickly from their only loss, which came against Atlanta on Tuesday.Kevin Love contributed 14 points and 16 rebounds, while J.R. Smiths 17 points included five 3s. One gave Cleveland its biggest margin of the game, at 84-72 with a minute remaining in the third quarter.Wall noted the stats from 3-point range: The Cavs were 14 of 33; the Wizards were 3 of 15, barely attempting more than their opponents made.Thats basically the game, Wall said, right there.TIP-INSCavaliers: James clutched at his lower right back after getting fouled with 7 1/2 minutes left, but remained in the game. ... Smith was called for a Flagrant-1 foul in third quarter.Wizards: Fell to 2-6. ... SG Bradley Beal sat out with a tight right hamstring. He was replaced in the lineup by Marcus Thornton, who scored two points in 21 minutes. ... F Otto Porter Jr., who had a 34-point, 14-rebound effort against Boston on Wednesday, had 11 points and eight rebounds Friday.OUBRES OFFENSEWizards substitute Kelly Oubre Jr. scored the teams last eight points of the first quarter, which ended with the hosts ahead 31-26.Its my job to be ready whenever my name is called, Oubre said. I cant worry about minutes. I cant worry about nothing else.FREE CHICKEN!A sellout crowd of 20,356 saved its loudest cheers for when two free throws missed by Love meant spectators would be able to get a free fast-food chicken sandwich.WHITE HOUSEWhen you get a chance to meet the President of the United States -- and he knows your first name and last name, and knows your stats and how you play and who you are as a person -- it just means a lot, Lue said.UP NEXTCavaliers: Host the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday. Cleveland won three of four against Charlotte last season.Wizards: At the Chicago Bulls on Saturday. Wall will sit out for the second time in the second game of a back-to-back set this season, part of Washingtons effort to manage his minutes after offseason operations on both knees. Coach Scott Brooks wasnt sure who would start in Walls place -- or whether Beal would be available.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Air Max Shoes Cheap .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Air Max Shoes Sale Online . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.wholealeairmaxshoes.com/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Cheap Air Max China . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Wholesale Air Max Free Shipping . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson expressed regret for letting his team down this season, while making it clear that he still has an issue with some of the circumstances surrounding his 10-game suspension for a second violation of the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances.I dont put the blame on others, he said at his locker stall Tuesday following practice. Im on a lot of peoples s--- list, but Ive got a few people on my s--- list as well. That thing will get settled here in the next few months, so well see what happens.Johnson filed charges against the NFL and NFL Players Association with the National Labor Relations Board back in November. He criticized the NFLPA for not standing up for the players when word of the suspension first came down during the summer. He believes the positive test was the result of taking an amino acid he purchased online that was contaminated. Johnson said at the time that he checked the contents on the label with an app provided by the NFLPA.I think the next [collective bargaining agreement], I think theyre will be a lot of things changed, said Johnson, who believes the process related to a failed drug test should move along more quickly. You see a lot of voices, like Richard Sherman, who disapprove of how things go on. So I think a lot of things will change come 2020.Johnson is expected to start Thursday night against the New York Giants. It will be a quick turnaround for the 26-year old. He was just permitted back in the Eagles practice facility on Monday. After 10 weeks away from the team, there is little time to knock off a lot of rust. Coach Doug Pederson, though, believes he has no other choice given the injury situation along the offensive front right now.Johnson said practice on Tuessday felt natural.dddddddddddd He spent part of his suspension working out in his home state of Oklahoma, and said he tried to keep up with the team as best he could.Before the suspension became official, Johnson claimed that he would no longer take supplements. He has stayed true to that, he says, and yet has kept his weight up -- and then some.Im eating, he said. People accused me of steroid use coming out of college or whatever. Im bigger than Ive ever been -- Im 320, 320-plus, so Im fine where Im at.As a result of the suspension, the remaining guaranteed money from the five-year, $56 million contract he signed this offseason was voided. He can still earn that money, but it will be on a year-to-year basis and dependent on whether the Eagles keep him on the roster. The Eagles brass has not discussed his future with the team, per Johnson, only telling him to go play.His absence proved how valuable he is to the offensive operation. The Eagles were 3-1 with him in the lineup, and went 2-8 during the suspension. The instability along the O-line was a major factor for this seasons downturn, and Johnson knows it.I feel like I let the team down. I feel like we had momentum whenever I left, I feel like we should have been 4-0 after the Detroit game. It sucks the way it is. Its all on me. All I can do is go play. I can talk all day about it, but its really going to be showing and proving that through the rest of my contract.I still feel Im one of the best right tackles in the league if not the best right tackle there is. Having said that, I still have got a lot to prove and I want to keep proving that every game Im out there. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz