Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

02.03.2019 08:24
rth consecutive World Cup, the national team coach is eager Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders are typically competitive teammates, eagerly comparing stats after Broncos games to boast about who collected more catches or gained more yards.While the Pro Bowl receivers also cheer each others successes, they even turn their celebrations into contests.When he scored his touchdown, he almost knocked me out, Sanders said. I almost caught a concussion because of chest bumping him. I didnt realize how strong he was.I cant help he weighs a buck-70, retorted Thomas , whos four inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than Sanders. Hes the one who wanted to do it. He pointed up in the sky, Im like, `Im winded.Thomas had just hauled in a 55-yard touchdown pass from Trevor Siemian on third-and-11 in the closing minutes that sealed Denvers 29-17 win Sunday at muggy Cincinnati.Thomas had chest-bumped Sanders after each of his two touchdown catches earlier in the game but he was suspicious of Sanders, figuring he was getting set up.I was thinking in my head that hes going to try to out-jump me, Thomas said. So Im not going to let him outjump me. So I jumped as hard as I could.Well, not quite.I jumped hard enough that he wouldnt outjump me, Thomas said, clarifying.Thomas and Sanders had both griped a week earlier about their dearth of catches, yards and touchdowns this season.They said their gripes stemmed not from selfishness but out of a sense of duty: they were embarrassed that Denvers defense was again leading the way like it did all last season. And heres two players with $92 million worth of contracts who hadnt set foot in the end zone in victories over Carolina and Indianapolis.Against the Bengals, the pair combined for 15 catches, 217 yards and three touchdowns.I think we can be dangerous, Sanders said. I think thats the reason our articles last week said that Demaryius and me were frustrated, obviously because we know the potential of this offense.Thomas said, I still dont know if it was frustration. It was just wanting our team to be better, especially on the offensive side. We just took advantage of opportunities. Coach called great plays and we just took advantage of them so that we can show everybody that we are the best duo in the game.Neither Sanders nor Thomas will shy away too far from the prima donna receiver label.Hey, one thing, I dont mind being a diva. I am a diva, Sanders said. I like winning ballgames, I like catching passes. Every wide receiver in the world likes to catch passes; every wide receiver in the world likes to put up points. After that game when the defense scored two touchdowns and youre looking and (Aqib) Talib has more touchdowns and ... were looking at ourselves and saying offensively that we have to step it up.They did.Sanders had nine catches for 117 yards and Thomas had six receptions for 100 at Cincinnati.Sanders scoffs at the notion that theres only room for one outsized personality in the wide receivers room in Denver.He suggested Thomas was a country diva. Im a Hollywood diva.Thats one point they wont argue about.Im from the country, Thomas said, I drive a Ford Raptor. Aint nothing wrong with that.Their rivalry is rooted in -- what else -- friendship and respect.We push each other every week to try to see who can be better, just to try to be the best that does it, Thomas said.Sanders said hes so wired to win that he cant even play a friendly game of Connect Four or pingpong without his competitive nature coming out.Thats why Thomas thought Sanders was setting him up.I think Emmanuel did it once, maybe two years ago, Thomas said. And ever since then I wont let nobody outjump me.Game notes The Broncos (3-0) held two hat day practices in preparation for another muggy afternoon this weekend against the Buccaneers (1-2). The Tampa forecast calls for high temperatures and a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms. ... Ruled out for a second straight week are TE Virgil Green (calf) and RG Donald Stephenson (calf). They, along with OLB DeMarcus Ware (forearm), will make the trip after staying behind last week.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton . Wholesale Stan Smith . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Discount Stan Smith Shoes .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. http://www.cheapstansmithshoes.com/ . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Authentic Adidas Stan Smith From China .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Discount Stan Smith . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Having plucked Aaron Mooy from the A-League for Socceroos stardom, Ange Postecoglou is on the lookout for the next young star of the local league to make a case for the national team.Postecoglou, who believes the standard of the A-League is better than many European leagues, has already handed out several Socceroos debuts on the back of outstanding domestic form.Mooys exploits at former club Melbourne City made him an irresistible case for Australia, where hes now close to the first man selected.Alex Gersbach (ex-Sydney FC), Jamie Maclaren (Brisbane), Josh Risdon (Perth), Mark Birighitti (ex-Newcastle) Jason Geria (Melbourne Victory) and ex-Adelaide pair Craig Goodwin and Jimmy Jeggo have all also been called up in the past year.As the Socceroos inch towards qualifying for a fourth consecutive World Cup, the national team coach is eager to tap into more local spark.The guys who are playing at some of the bigger clubs, if they play every game for a club like Melbourne Victory theyll be playing at a level where Ill be taking notice, Postecoglou told AAP.If you look at the history of the A-League, its guys who have one or two solid years and all of a sudden really blossom into it.Weve rarely seen guys come out of nowheree and burst onto the scene and go really well.ddddddddddddIts guys that have been in the system maybe one or two years and feel really comfortable at that level and take their game to the next step.Postecoglous remarks suggest a number of players could press their case.Among them is Brandon ONeill, who last season leapt into the limelight from near-anonymity thanks to his outstanding workrate and skill in Sydney FCs defensive midfield.ONeill is already building a solid partnership with off-season signing Josh Brillante, a fringe Socceroo looking to build on five international appearances made prior to a rough two years in Italy.Former Brisbane and Olyroos centre-back James Donachie is also hoping to capture Postecoglous attention with consistent minutes at new club Victory, where teammate Lawrence Thomas will start the season as No.1 goalkeeper for the first time.Midfielders Jacob Melling (Western Sydney) and Steven Ugarkovic (Newcastle) could also be in the mix.Two of Postecoglous former sides will kick off the A-League season, with Roar hosting Victory at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz