Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

28.02.2019 08:54
TORONTO - The Boston Bruins arrived in Toronto hurting and expecting bad news. [url=http://www.baratassalomon.es/]Zapatillas Sal Antworten

TORONTO - The Boston Bruins arrived in Toronto hurting and expecting bad news. Zapatillas Salomon España . A suspension was hanging over forward Shawn Thornton, after his meltdown in Saturday nights 3-2 win over Pittsburgh sent Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik to hospital. Thonton, enraged at seeing several teammates injured in the game at TD Garden, is suspended pending an in-person disciplinary hearing. "Last night was a tough night, Ill be honest with you," Boston coach Claude Julien said before Sunday nights game in Toronto. "Because we dont like to see what happened. Its unfortunate. The incidents were very unfortunate." Forwards Loui Eriksson and Chris Kelly were both injured in the Pittsburgh game. Eriksson sustained a concussion after being hit by Orpik and did not travel to Toronto for the start of the Bruins four-game road trip. Kelly was placed on long-term injured reserve after breaking his right fibula against Pittsburgh. Bergeron said he had texted Eriksson, hearing back Sunday morning abut his teammate "not feeling great but its still early so hopefully he takes the time and its going to go away soon." Julien said he "respectfully" disagreed with Penguins coach Dan Bylsma that Orpiks hit was a "good hard hit." "Eriksson touches the puck," Bylsma said. "He didnt have the puck," countered Julien. "In watching the replays, I thought Brooks was just kind of lining him up. No matter what, he was going to line up the hit more than even attempt to play the puck. Maybe people will argue that it touched his blade but it certainly wasnt from him (Eriksson) trying to take a pass. It took a weird bounce off the boards." Julien said he will accept what the league decides and happily move on. As for Thorntons actions, Julien said his player will take his medicine. Thornton himself said he felt awful after the game. "I agree, he did cross the line," Julien said. "He got caught in the emotions. Theres nobody thats proud of what happened last night. Absolutely not. So hes going to suffer the consequences and so will we. "But the one thing about Thorny is that anybody who knows him personally knows hes a pretty honest player and a pretty honest person and if he said he really regretted it and felt bad, he really did. And I support his comment because I know hes being truthful. "Thats more than we can say about players that pretend it wasnt done on purpose or (they) really didnt mean it. Yet its pretty obvious when you look at it. Thorny did cross the line and some others did too. But sometimes you have to man up to those things and I think he did." Pittsburghs James Neal was assessed a kneeing penalty for a hit on Brad Marchand that preceded Thorntons sucker-punch attack on Orpik. Neal said later there was no attempt to injure. Orpik was stretchered off the ice and taken to hospital but was later released. The Bruins recalled forwards Ryan Spooner and Matt Fraser from the Providence Bruins on an emergency basis. Defenceman Adam McQuaid, sidelined by a lower-body injury, has also been placed on injured reserve. Defenceman Johnny Boychuk is also out with a back sprain, suffered on a hit in Montreal. Salomon Baratas España . "Well over 50 (per cent)," coach Claude Noel said Tuesday after practice, where the Jets were looking at ways to cut down the scoring chances theyve been giving away. Salomon Baratas Chinas Online . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. http://www.baratassalomon.es/ . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina.(SportsNetwork.com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. They can breathe slightly easier Saturday. Dont worry, its just an ankle sprain, Rose said after a 114-108 overtime home loss. I guess its part of the process. Of course the gods are testing me right now, but its fine. I think Ill be able to get through it. Rose believes he might even give it a go Saturday night when his Bulls visit the Minnesota Timberwolves at Target Center. The former MVP scored 18 points in the first half against LeBron James, Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving and company. He injured the ankle and only managed two points in the third quarter before leaving the game for good. Rose and Kirk Hinrich, starting in place of Jimmy Butler, who missed his second straight with a thumb injury, each had 20 for the Bulls. Pau Gasol netted 15 points with nine boards and six blocks, and Mike Dunleavy added 14 points in the setback. Aaron Brooks chipped in 11 off the bench, while Taj Gibson and Tony Snell both scored 10. James scored the first eight points for Cleveland in overtime and the Bulls never truly recovered. The Bulls shot 45.6 percent from the floor and 41.9 percent from beyond the 3- point arc. They outshot the Cavs, but 20 turnnovers and a 10-point deficit on the boards hurt Chicago. Salomon Baratas Chinas. The Wolves dropped their season-opener Wednesday in Memphis, 105-101. One night later, Minnesota captured its home opener, 97-91, over the Detroit Pistons. Against Detroit, Nikola Pekovic had 17 points and 10 rebounds for the Timberwolves. Thaddeus Young posted 19 points, Ricky Rubio supplied 11 points and eight assists and Mo Williams added 13 points and four assists for Minnesota. Good win overall, I thought that we played pretty good defense for most of the game. Played hard, played aggressive, Wolves head coach Flip Saunders said. Kevin Martin scored 12 points off the bench in his first action of the season. He missed the Grizzlies game due to a sore ankle. Its unknown if Martin will return to the starting lineup, where he was a fixture last season. Andrew Wiggins, the No. 1 overall pick in this summers draft, has started in Martins absence and has averaged 7.0 ppg in his first two games as a professional. Minnesota hits the road next week with visits scheduled in Brooklyn, Orlando and Miami. The Timberwolves bested the Bulls in Chicago on Jan. 27 and snapped a seven- game losing streak in the series. The Bulls won in Minnesota later in the season and have taken five consecutive as the visitor in this series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz