Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

26.02.2019 15:00
ut Hopkins was ruled out of bounds at the Oaklan Antworten

ROSEMONT, Ill. -- Billy Garrett Jr. beat the buzzer with a 15-foot pull-up jumper in the lane to give DePaul a 68-66 win over Missouri State on Wednesday night.Garrett scored 21 of his 23 points in the second half and led the late charge with 15 coming in the final 7:15. The Blue Demons (3-1) took their first lead at 66-64 on Garretts 3-point play with 48.3 seconds left.Missouri State (3-1) tied it with 18.1 seconds left on a pair of free throws by Chris Kendrix.Eli Cain added 22 points and TreDarius McCallum 10 for DePaul.Kendrix had 15 points, Ronnie Rousseau III scored 14 and Dequon Miller 12 for Missouri State. The Bears opened the game with a 9-2 run, led 31-22 at halftime, were up by as many as 13 in the second half and had a 10-point lead with 6:02 left. Wholesale Old Skool Cheap Old Skool Wholesale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapoldskoolchina.com/ .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Cheap Old Skool From China . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Discount Old Skool . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. MEXICO CITY -- Houston Texans coach Bill OBrien expressed his displeasure with the officiating in his teams 27-20 loss to the?Oakland Raiders?on Monday night, focusing on an out-of-bounds ruling after a catch that likely would have gone for a touchdown.I considered challenging many of the plays today, OBrien said. Im not going to sit up here and get fined. Im just a third-year coach in the NFL. But I think they really have to look at all those things. Weve got all these cameras. We cant get that right?In the first quarter, quarterback Brock Osweiler hit receiver DeAndre Hopkins for a long pass, but Hopkins was ruled out of bounds at the Oakland 36-yard line.The play was blown dead, even though it appeared Hopkins was not out of bounds and would have scored a touchdown.Was Hopkins out of bounds on that play? No, OBrien said.Hopkins declined to elaborate.You just said it yourrself, Hopkins said.dddddddddddd Im not talking about that subject. [The reporter] said that the refs were leaning towards the Raiders. [The reporter] said the refs were leaning toward the Raiders.The Texans had to settle for a field goal on the drive.In the fourth quarter, with the score tied at 20, the Texans had a third-and-2 at the Raiders 16-yard line. The officials gave the Texans 1 yard on a?Lamar Miller?rush over the left end in which he was pushed out of bounds, though the broadcast appeared to show Miller gained enough yards for the first down.Then on fourth down, it appeared running back Akeem Hunt?gained the 1 yard needed for the first down, but officials ruled he did not. OBrien challenged the play, but the ruling on the field stood. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz