Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

26.02.2019 15:00
very hard to concentrate when you see a crash like Antworten

Steve Borthwick credits his accelerated coaching development to Eddie Jones as a place on Warren Gatlands British and Irish Lions staff beckons.Borthwick is set to take charge of the forwards in New Zealand next summer and, although an appointment has yet to be finalised, Gatland has held talks with the England assistant coach.The 37-year-old ended his playing career at Saracens in 2014 and immediately took up a role with Jones in Tokyo, using his line-out expertise to help Japan record their finest World Cup performance including a shock upset of South Africa.When Jones was recruited by Twickenham last November, among his first steps was to prise Borthwick away from Bristol, and Englands pack have flourished under his guidance.Jones has already given his blessing to any of his lieutenants joining the Lions, and Borthwick insists it is down to the Australian that he is in the position to be considered.If Im asked the question by the Lions, it would be an honour to be asked and a privilege to do it, Borthwick said. I have definitely benefited from working under Eddie Jones, who has been phenomenal for me as a young coach developing.I have an awful lot to learn, but I feel very fortunate that Ive got a head coach like him and some excellent assistant coaches that I work with.Borthwicks promotion by the Lions would be welcomed by Mako Vunipola, his former Saracens team-mate and a tourist when the elite of British and Irish rugby crushed Australia in 2013.Steve was a great coach when he was still playing, Vunipola said. It was like having your forwards coach out there with you.It made it very easy for us as players and it is the same now that he is coach. That detail makes it very easy to understand.He picks up on anything. From my job as a lifter, you think you have a great lift but he will pick up on where your feet are positioned.Even the smallest things make a massive difference for him. He is all about getting the basics right first and the rest will come along with it.It is the way he trains, too. He is always bringing in new ways of making us better lifters, better jumpers.It was obvious he was going to be a great coach. He is a great leader and when he talks, people listen. That is not a bad trait to have as a coach. China NFL Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinateam.com/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Discount NFL Jerseys . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Stitched NFL Jerseys . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Lizzie Armitstead expressed pride and avoided self-pity after her week of turmoil ended in Olympic disappointment at Copacabana beach.The embattled world champion was given a Rio reprieve over three whereabouts failures when the first was declared void by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.But Britains first medalist of London 2012, with silver on The Mall behind Marianne Vos, could only finish fifth in the 137-kilometre road race as the Netherlands Anna van der Breggen won a dramatic gold.Van der Breggen triumphed only after compatriot Annemiek van Vleuten crashed out on the final ascent and Mara Abbott of the United States was caught 200 metres from the line.Abbott did not even win a medal, finishing fourth, as Emma Johansson of Sweden took silver and Italys Elisa Longo Borghini bronze.Armitstead said: I cant feel sorry for myself. This is sport and thats what its about. You open yourself up for judgement. I never gave up and for that I can be proud of myself.Obviously Ive lost quite a lot of sleep and its been a hard time, but its not an excuse.Once Ive got a number on my back Im a totally different person and Im focused and it didnt enter my mind once in the race. I was totally focused on what I do best.Its a deserving Olympic champion for sure.Van Vleuten led with less than 11km to go, but crashed dramatically on the descent which had ended mens road race leader Vincenzo Nibalis chances 24 hours earlier.Officials reported she was conscious, able to communnicate and being taken to hospital for further checks.ddddddddddddChris Boardman, the 1992 Olympic champion, thought the route was dangerous.He told the BBC: Im really just waiting for news on Van Vleuten. Its very hard to concentrate when you see a crash like that. Im actually quite angry because I looked at the road furniture and thought nobody can crash here and get up. This was way past technical, this was dangerous.The crash allowed Abbott to take the lead and she had an advantage of almost 40 seconds as the descent flattened out, only to be denied in the finishing straight.Armitstead had insisted she was not a favourite in the lead-up and so it turned out.It wasnt entirely unexpected, she added. I knew I was going to need a miracle to come away with the gold medal on this course. Im really happy with the tactic that I had and the effort that I did. I came up short on the climb. Thats what Ive been working hard on, but thats sport.Armitsteads teammates Emma Pooley and Nikki Harris did not finish.Pooley, who rides in Wednesdays time-trial, said: It was foolish of her, and Im sure she agrees, to get to the three strikes point, but she was cleared of one of them.Its not the same as taking drugs, missing three tests, and she missed one because they failed to find her and thats a valid excuse. So I think thats perfectly reasonable. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz