Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

10.10.2018 08:15
WINNIPEG -- Life in the NHL can begin anew at 30, at least for Winnipeg Jets defenceman Adam Pardy. [url=http://www.thebravestea Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Life in the NHL can begin anew at 30, at least for Winnipeg Jets defenceman Adam Pardy. Ronald Acuna Jr. Jersey . After 58 games this season Pardy has five assists, is a plus three and logging upwards of 18 minutes a night. "I think its gone in the right direction, where I definitely wanted it to go" he said this week of his first season with the Jets. He never has been an offensive defenceman who posted big numbers. But his responsible style seems to be what the Jets need and the six-foot-four, 220-pound native of Bonavista, N.L., brings some much-needed size to Winnipegs blue-line. "This year its been an interesting year," he said. "From sitting out 15 games in a row, being a healthy scratch, to now playing some minutes and finally getting my game going." Pardy has had more than his share of hard luck since turning pro in 2005 and admits there were times when he wondered if he would continue. "It doesnt go back to the start of this year, it goes back to the day I left Calgary and when I blew my shoulder out and went to Dallas and things just didnt go well," he said. "You start thinking that youre not good enough and its really tough to play and I think thats where I was a while back . . . last year and the year before. Confidence is a tough thing to get, and once you lose it its hard to get back." Drafted by the Calgary Flames in the sixth round in 2004, he turned professional in 2005 and began the season with Calgarys AHL affiliate. It wasnt a great start, and he soon found himself in the Las Vegas Wranglers of the ECHL. After his play improved he went back to the AHL and made his NHL debut in the Flames season opener in 2008. He finished his second NHL season with two goals and seven assists in 57 games but a separated shoulder caused him to miss the first two months of the 2010-11 season. He missed the last two months as well because of injury. The following season as a free agent, he signed a two-year, US$4 million contract with the Dallas Stars but started on injured reserve list and ended up playing only 36 games before being traded to Buffalo. Once again, Pardy split the lockout-abbreviated season between the NHL and AHL, and this season Winnipeg became his fourth team in four seasons when he signed a US$600,000 one-year deal. He also had to clear waivers and spent some time with Winnipegs AHL affiliate in St. Johns. "Its never an easy thing to deal with, being set down to the minors," Pardy said. "Pretty much every player has to deal with something like that as some point in their career. You learn from it and take whatever you can out of it to make yourself better the next day." An injury to Jacob Trouba, Winnipegs No. 1 draft pick in 2012 and one of their star rookies this season, saw Pardy brought back after only a few games. He says, in some ways, hes had to go back to that nervous kid who suited up for the first time with the Flames as he rebuilds his game. "As every games gone on, I feel a little more comfortable with the puck, a little more confident." Pardy also became the focus of attention for Winnipeg fans when he had his helmet ripped off by a Chicago fan after he was checked through the glass at the United Center, then had a beer poured over his head. "Its tough enough to get put through the glass, but then to get a beer thrown on my head, too, not a good thing," he said at the time. A radio host tried to promote a "helmet Pardy" and get fans to wear helmets when Chicago next visited Winnipeg but Jets co-owner Mark Chipman killed the stunt. For his part, Pardy not only kept his cool when he was subjected to the beer shower, he says hes tried to stop worrying about his future. "You stay patient, you stay confident and good things are going to happen and you know what, if not, then theres a lot more to life than just hockey," he said. Julio Teheran Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys . "Im going to send Webbie a six-pack (of beer) tonight," she said. Webb wasnt sure that would help. "Ill probably drink one and go to sleep," the Australian veteran said. The two players set up a Sunday showdown between former HSBC champions after finishing off their third rounds with identical birdies over three of the last five holes Saturday to separate themselves slightly from the rest of the crowded leaderboard. http://www.thebravesteamshop.com/Braves-Hank-Aaron-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Dallas Mavericks will defend their three-game winning streak Friday night when the Chicago Bulls pay a visit to American Airlines Center. The Mavs started the run with a home win over the Denver Nuggets, then swept a brief road trip earlier this week. Dallas collected a very impressive victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday and followed with a less impressive victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. The Mavs cruised past the T-wolves, 98-75. The 75 points allowed marked a season-best for the Dallas defense. Chandler Parsons poured in 22 points in only 26 minutes to lead the Mavericks. Parsons finished 9-of-13 from the floor and 4-of-6 from 3-point range, while the Mavericks hit on 11-of-27 shots from beyond the arc in handing the Timberwolves a ninth straight loss on their home court. Dirk Nowitzki added 16 points and nine rebounds in Dallas win. No other Mavericks player scored in double figures, but all 13 who saw action registered a field goal. The win made the Mavs 16-7 on the road this season, which is the most visiting victories in the Western Conference and one off the NBA-best pace set by the Atlanta Hawks. We have a veteran team. No crowd is going to get in our head or make us play out of character, Parsons said. I dont uunderstand how we dont play better at home. Scott Kazmir Jersey. The Bulls are coming off a fantastic win on Thursday against the defending champion San Antonio Spurs. Chicago prevailed at home, 104-81, to end a two- game losing streak. Derrick Rose expressed frustration following Mondays loss to the Cavaliers -- Chicagos sixth over an eight-game span -- and hinted at underlying issues going forward for the Central Division leaders. The immediate response showed otherwise. Rose scored 22 points and handed out five assists, All-Star starter Pau Gasol totaled 12 points and 17 rebounds, and Jimmy Butler scored 17 points in the rout. Chicagos defense turned it up as well, holding the Spurs to 37 percent shooting after giving up 100-plus points the previous five games. Huge, huge win for us. We came out with a great mindset, said Gasol. Taj Gibson and Aaron Brooks both scored 15 and Tony Snell, starting in place of the injured Mike Dunleavy, finished with 12. Dunleavy and Joakim Noah are both questionable. Dunleavy was a game-time decision against the Spurs, but appears close to a return. The Mavericks defeated the Bulls in double-overtime on Dec. 2 in Chicago. Dallas has won three of the last four versus the Bulls and is 6-2 in its last eight at home in this series. Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz