Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

25.02.2019 06:17
BOSTON - Commissioner Gary Bettman says new Quebec City arena or not, the NHL is not looking at expansion right now. [url=http:/ Antworten

BOSTON - Commissioner Gary Bettman says new Quebec City arena or not, the NHL is not looking at expansion right now. Air Max 1 Wholesale China . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. And Quebec City is building a new arena while Seattle isnt, the reporter noted. "Were not considering expansion right now," Bettman replied. "We have not engaged in (an) expansion process." "If we reach a point in time where we decide we want to go through a formal expansion process, then well evaluate all potential applicants and opportunities," he added. "I answer the questions that I get asked. I get asked about Seattle far more — other than days like today — than I get asked about Quebec City. "But were not ready to expand." Earlier, when Bettman was asked for his views on work starting on a new arena in Las Vegas, the commissioner said it was good news for Las Vegas and the people who visit it. "Beyond that we havent made any plans. We, as I repeatedly have said, have received expressions of interest from people who might want to own a franchise in Las Vegas — as we have from a number of other cities — but were not involved in any expansion process." Discount Air Max 1 . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Air Max 1 Cheap China .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. http://www.discountairmax1.com/ . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.BOISBRIAND, Que. -- The Blainville-Boisbriand Armada advanced to the next round of the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoffs with a 4-2 win over the Moncton Wildcats on Sunday. Samuel Tremblay, Olivier Picard, Daniel Walcott and Nikita Jevpalovs each scored for the Armada, whho won the best-of-seven series 4-2. Air Max 1 Sale Outlet. Matthew Klebanskyj and Vladimir Tkachev had second-period goals for Moncton. Etienne Marcoux finished with 28 saves in net for Blainville-Boisbriand, while at the other end of the ice Alex Dubeau stopped 30 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz