Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

23.02.2019 13:24
nts and 13 rebounds a game, and yet the Pelican Antworten

NEW YORK -- Brett Favre is getting into satellite radio, joining SiriusXM NFL Radio as a host.One day before Favre is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Aug. 6, he will debut on SiriusXM with a special town hall style of show from Canton, Ohio. He will host a series of hour-long programs during the season, starting in September.It will be the first regular sports media role for the three-time NFL MVP since he retired after the 2010 season.I am looking forward to working with SiriusXM NFL Radio this season. Ive been a listener, both when I played and after I retired, and its a great place to talk about the game, Favre said. Im excited to talk with fans and weigh in with my opinions on whats happening in the league, and itll be fun talking to some former colleagues now and then.Favre will be inducted into the Hall of Fame as a Green Bay Packer. He also played for the Falcons, Jets and Vikings, winning the 1997 Super Bowl with Green Bay.Brett was a once-in-a-generation player. His career, and particularly the enthusiasm with which he played the game, enthralled all football fans, said Steve Cohen, SiriusXMs senior vice president of sports programming. His passion and free-spirited personality are perfect for radio.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Discount Jordans From China . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Discount Jordans Free Shipping . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.discountairjordan.com/ . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Cheap Air Jordans Shoes Wholesale .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Air Jordan Cheap Wholesale . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Because they were facing the prospect of playing four games in five nights, the Memphis Grizzlies took one for the team Tuesday night, resting veterans Mike Conley and Marc Gasol in a 36-point road loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves.The winless New Orleans Pelicans would love to experience anything close to that luxury as they dropped to 0-4 with an ugly 117-113 home loss Tuesday to the Milwaukee Bucks.So when the Pelicans face the 2-2 Grizzlies on Wednesday night in Memphis, they will be a facing a relatively rested Memphis team on the second night of a back-to-back.The only thing Pelicans forward Anthony Davis knows is that as the losses mount, his team is in danger of falling out of playoff contention less than two weeks into the season.Davis is averaging 37 points and 13 rebounds a game, and yet the Pelicans have lost four straight because they have allowed 111 points a game.Its defense where weve got to become better, and that starts with communication, Davis said.Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry, who never seems to get flustered, saw his temperature rise in the wake of his teams poor defensive outing against the Bucks. He called his players lack of communication the perfect storm.Weve got a lot of work that we need to do, Gentry said. Weve got to get better defensively. We have to (get a win). Its on us. Its not on anybody but us. Weve got to do the job. Weve got enough guys to line up and play; then you got to win some games.The Grizzliess have won the last five against the Pelicans, including four consecutive home games.ddddddddddddIn the most recent meeting, guard Lance Stephenson, who appeared in 26 games for Memphis last season, scored a career-high 33 points in a 121-114 overtime victory over New Orleans. Stephenson is now a member of the Pelicans.First-year Memphis coach David Fizdale said he decided to rest Conley, his veteran point guard, and Gasol because of the heavy stretch of games -- the Grizzlies only such stretch of the season.Conley and Gasol both dressed but did not play. They watched as Memphis fell behind by 40 points at one point to the Timberwolves. The Grizzlies had entered the game making 43.7 percent of their 3-point attempts but managed just 4 of 24 against Minnesota.Memphis shot just 36.5 percent overall and committed 22 turnovers. Wade Baldwin, a combo guard, started and committed five turnovers against just one assist. He missed all four of his 3-point shots. The Grizzlies came in Tuesdays game averaging only 13 turnovers.That killed us, Fizdale said of the turnovers. The bottom line is youre on another teams court and you have to take care of the ball to have any chances of winning. Everything that could go wrong went wrong offensively for us. And then it carried over to our defense. They just ran us out of the gym. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz