Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

23.02.2019 09:24
DENVER -- Backup catcher Hector Sanchez played a starring role in a wild win. [url=http://www.baratasasics.es/]Zapatillas Asics Antworten

DENVER -- Backup catcher Hector Sanchez played a starring role in a wild win. Zapatillas Asics Baratas España . He could get used to this. Sanchez hit two of San Franciscos six homers, including a grand slam in the 11th inning Wednesday that gave the Giants a thrilling 12-10 victory over the Colorado Rockies. With the Giants on the verge of being swept in a three-game series at Coors Field for the first time in 12 years, Sanchez drove a fastball from Chad Bettis (0-1) into the bushes behind centre field. He also hit a solo homer in the eighth. "Everybody wants to be the hero," said Sanchez, who was spelling Buster Posey in a day game following a night contest. "Everybody wants to do well." Catching the entire game, Sanchez was starting to feel his legs cramp in the late innings. It certainly didnt affect his swing, as he fouled off quite a few pitches from Bettis before connecting. He almost instantly raised his hand because, "I knew it was out of the park," he said. So did Bettis. But the reliever had no other choice than to try to blow a fastball by him with the count full and bases loaded. "I put myself in a bad spot and got hurt for it," Bettis said. Michael Morse also hit two homers -- a solo shot in the second and a three-run homer the following inning -- as two Giants hit multiple homers in the same game for the first time since May 25, 2005. Brandon Hicks and Brandon Belt also went deep for the Giants, who rallied from a 5-1, second-inning deficit. "I mean, were down 5-1, looking at getting swept here and they fought hard, found a way to win a game here," said manager Bruce Bochy, who was ejected in the fourth for arguing balls and strikes. "It makes for a better flight home." Jean Machi (4-0) got one out in the 10th to earn the win. Sergio Romo struggled in a non-save situation, surrendering a two-run homer to Justin Morneau but retiring Brandon Barnes on a game-ending 5-4-3 double play. Hunter Pence led off the 11th with a single and Belt followed with a walk. After a sacrifice, Joaquin Arias was intentionally walked to get to Sanchez, who delivered his first career slam. Sanchez finished with a career-high five RBIs. "We got the victory, and thats the best part," he said. With him playing a central role, too, on a day when starter Matt Cain struggled. The righty allowed seven runs, 10 hits and three walks in six innings and is 0-3 with a 4.35 ERA in five starts. Charlie Blackmon finished 2 for 5 with a homer and four runs -- lowering his batting average to .410. Troy Tulowitzki added a two-run homer and Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 14 games with an RBI double in the seventh. Belts two-run homer in the seventh gave the Giants a 7-6 lead and came off Rex Brothers. The hard-throwing lefty surrendered a game-ending, 10th-inning homer to Brandon Crawford on April 13. Arenado tied the game with an RBI double off Cain. With two on and no outs, reliever Jeremy Affeldt was summoned into the game and got the Giants out of the predicament. "We had Cain on the ropes early, but weve seen him do that before, where he battles and competes and somehow finds a way to stick around until late in the game," manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes done that a handful of times against us. We had opportunities to really put that game away." Still, it was a productive homestand for the Rockies as they wound up 4-2. "We are a team with confidence," Weiss said. "I feel like the energy in the dugout is always good, even when we get down. Even being down four in that last inning, with Romo in the game, still a lot of energy and guys feeling like we could put something together and win the game. I feel good about our mentality." NOTES: Giants 3B Pablo Sandoval left in the seventh with a stomach virus. .... Hicks had to stop at second on his double in the eighth when a fan reached over the railing to grab it. ... Bochy tinkered with his starting lineup, resting Posey and OF Angel Pagan, whos been bothered by knee soreness. Pagan entered as a pinch hitter in the eighth and grounded out. Posey was intentionally walked in the 10th. ... Bochy said Pagan will have his knee checked out Thursday in San Francisco. ... Morneau finished the homestand with nine hits, including two doubles, three homers and 11 RBIs. Zapatillas Asics Baratas . Masahiro Tanaka has touched down in the United States and the courting of the Rakuten Golden Eagles stud pitcher has begun in earnest by a bevy of MLB teams interested in the Japanese ace. Comprar Asics Baratas . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on. http://www.baratasasics.es/ . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing.Andy Murray moved to within one win of becoming Britains first world No 1 with a 7-6 7-5 win over Tomas Berdych in the Paris Masters quarter-finals. After Novak Djokovic was stunned in straight sets by Marin Cilic in the second quarter-final of the day, Murray went into his match knowing two more wins would see him overtake the Serb as the worlds top ranked player. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. And he produced a brilliant performance to record an 18th successive win that sets up a semi-final against Milos Raonic who beat Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in straight sets - and victory in that last-four encounter will take him to No 1. It is a goal that Murray has targeted but by his own admission was a more realistic aim for the start of 2017, but his own golden spell has coincided with a drop off from Djokovic, who had some heartfelt words for Murray. Cilic beats Djokovic in Paris Cilic into semi-final after first ever win over Djokovic Hes definitely a player who deserves that. To see how he has raised his level in the last 12 months is quite extraordinary, Djokovic said after his quarter-final defeat.We have known each other since very, very early days. We were, I think, 11 years old when we first played against each other. Undoubtedly, much respect for what he has done. Berdychs hopes of a place at the World Tour Finals are over after defeat Murray had to be on top form as Berdychs fearsome forehand was firing on all cylinders, but Murray is in the form of his life having won his last three tournaments and he produced some masterful tennis to record his 72nd win of the year, a career best to go with his Wimbledon and Olympic titles.The 29-year-old headed into the match with a dominant record against Berdych, winning the last five meetings including a run of 12 successive sets and there was little between the pair in the opening exchanges as the Czech produced his very best to stay with Murray. Murray and Berdych both played their part in an incredible tie break that proved crucial to the match But the current world No 2 saved his best for the crucial middle section of the match when he rallied from trailing 6-1 in the tie-break. With Berdych tightening and the Scot finding his range, Murray saved all five set points before eventually edging a tie-breaker that exceeded 15 minutes 11-9. Murray v Djokovic: Race is on The battle to be the world number one There was no let up from Murray, who forced the first break points of the match in the opening game of the second set. When he consolidated to lead 2-0, that looked like being enough with both men unchallenged on their own serve until the British No 1 serrved for the match at 5-4. Asics Baratas España. Berdych brought up three break points, his first of the match, and eventually took the chance at the third time of asking before handing the break straight break in the very next game. Murray had to be at his best to beat Berdych in Paris Murray was not to let another opportunity pass him by and, despite Berdych saving three match points, produced back-to-back aces to seal his semi-final place and stand on the brink of his landmark moment.Murray admitted afterwards that in the build-up there was some added nerves and pressure with Djokovics defeat. It wasnt all plain sailing for Murray who found himself stranded across the net at one point Maybe a little bit before the match there was a few more nerves but once I got out there I didnt let it affect me. It was a great atmosphere and packed crowds.I dont know how I am going to feel as it will be a new experience for me [becoming No 1].My goal wasnt to get to No 1 this year, I was looking at the beginning of next year as the chance to do it. If it happens this week then great. Murray reacts to his position as he stands on the brink of becoming the world No 1 Defeat for Berdych means his hopes of reaching the World Tour Finals in London are over while Austrias Dominic Thiem completes the line-up after Tsonga was beaten by Raonic - the Frenchman needed to win the Paris title to make the O2 Arena.You can follow Andy Murrays race to become the world No 1 on Sky Sports with coverage of the Paris Masters semi-finals underway on Saturday from 1pm on Sky Sports 3. Live ATP Masters Tennis November 5, 2016, 1:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Also See: Murray-Djokovic - as it happened Murrays magnificent year Clic stuns Novak in Paris Murray v Djokovic: The race is on ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz