Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

06.10.2018 09:14
Champions Tour golfer Steve Elkington drew plenty of attention over social media on Tuesday, sending out out two comments on Twi Antworten

Champions Tour golfer Steve Elkington drew plenty of attention over social media on Tuesday, sending out out two comments on Twitter about NFL prospect Michael Sam. J. D. Martinez Jersey . "ESPN covering Michael Sam as a gay athlete is embarrassing..." read the first tweet. Hours later, Elkington tweeted, "ESPN reporting Michael Sam is leading the handbag throw at NFL combine...No one else expected to throw today." Elkington then clarified his remarks to a respondent, tweeting: "Im for Sam Im against ESPN telling me hes gay...." Sam, the Missouri defensive end who was the SEC defensive player of the year, could be the first openly gay player in the NFL if hes drafted in May. They werent Elkingtons first controversial comments made via Twitter. Earlier this month, he made a misogynistic comment on the platform about a female golf writer and later apologized, saying that he had "been drinking." Late last year, he also made a remark about a fatal helicopter crash in Glasgow that killed eight people. "Helicopter crashes into Scottish pub... Locals report no beer was spilled," he wrote. During last years Senior British Open at the Royal Birkdale course in Southport, the Australian tweeted: "Couple caddies got rolled by some Pakkis (Pakistanis), bad night for them." And that followed a Twitter post in which Elkington wrote, "Things about Southport - fat tattooed guy, fat tattooed girl, trash, Pakistani robber guy, [expletive] food." Pedro Martinez Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-matt-barnes-jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Thomas Bjorn of Denmark maintained his patience around a tricky Royal Melbourne on Friday to shoot a 3-under 68 and take a one-stroke lead after two rounds of the World Cup. Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. He and Matt Kuchar led the overall team standings for the U.S. after 36 holes, with a three-stroke margin over Denmark and seven over Japan and Australia. Tied for third in the individual stroke-play competition were Jason Day of Australia (70) and Ricardo Santos of Portugal (69). Kuchar was in a four-way tie for fifth after a 68, five strokes behind Bjorn. Adam Scott, who has won the Australian PGA and Australian Masters over the past two weeks, shot 68 and was nine strokes behind Bjorn in a group with Graeme McDowell (71). There was no 36-hole cut in the 60-man field that includes 26 two-man national teams and eight individual golfers. "A few things happened on the golf course today that really tested me," Bjorn said. "I three-putted the first -- I thought the greens were a lot firmer than they were early on." Bjorn shot 66 on Thursday and shared the first-round lead with Streelman. "I patiently worked my way into the round, maybe not as good as yesterday," he said. "But I played some really good stuff on the back nine, and Ive got to take that with me into the weekend." Streelman, representing the U.S. for the first time, birdied his first four holes but gave three strokes back with a bogey on the eighth and a double-bogey on the ninth, blading a shot out of the bunker. "I kind of just did what you are suppposed to on those first four holes," Streelman said. Carson Smith Jersey. "I hit it in the wrong part of the golf course on No. 8 and No. 9, and Royal Melbourne will bite you when you do that which is what makes it such an awesome golf course." He made a four-foot par save on No. 17, and again on 18. "That was about a cup out, just breathe on it type of putt and its one of those when I hit it I knew I had made it," he said of his putt on the 17th. Streelman, playing Royal Melbourne for the first time, said he couldnt believe the quickness of the greens. "It is the same feel of Augusta on a weekend -- actually I wouldnt know because I havent made a cut in the Masters yet. So Friday afternoon at Augusta it feels like," he said. Streelman said despite the change in format here, in which individual stroke-play is being accentuated with US$7 million in prize money, with only US$1 million for the team component, he wants to win the World Cup team trophy for the U.S. Kuchar and Gary Woodland won the last team event in 2011 in China. The individual portion of the tournament was introduced this year to mirror the format and rankings system which will be used in 2016 when golf makes its return to the Olympics at Rio de Janeiro. "I am definitely keeping my eye on that team score," Streelman said. "I know he (Kuchar) will be there for me and then hopefully I can continue to play well and we can bring it home." Day, who birdied No. 15 and then made three good pars to finish the round, didnt have any luck on the greens. "I had three lip-outs, pretty harsh ones, but definitely happy with shooting 1 under," Day said. "Being out here at Royal Melbourne with how hard and fast the greens are, it can definitely go south pretty quick." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz