Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

22.02.2019 13:51
land Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. [url=http://www.discountshoeschina.com/]Cheap Wholesale Shoes Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Coming around second base in the seventh inning of the Pittsburgh Pirates 8-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night, John Jaso stumbled.Then, he went for it.Ninety feet later, Jaso was safe at third base with a triple to become the first player to hit a cycle in the 16-year history of PNC Park.The triple off reliever Pedro Strop clinched the Pirates first cycle since 2004. The last Pirate to hit for the cycle was Daryle Ward on May 26, 2004, in St. Louis. The last Pirates home cycle was by Jason Kendall on May 19, 2000, against the Cardinals at Three Rivers Stadium.Jaso isnt exactly a typical candidate for the cycle. He has neither prodigious power nor speed, as he hit just his seventh home run and third triple of the season. Jaso didnt even realize what had happened until he had already performed the feat.It didnt really dawn on me until I was standing on the base, he said. I was looking at (third base coach Rick) Sofield and it finally just hit me.Jasos teammates were well aware of what was going on. Shortstop Jordy Mercer said they didnt want to jinx it by telling him.There was a little buzz going on and we were aware of the situation, but I dont think its something you want to openly talk about when they have one more at-bat left, Mercer said.But when Jaso looked like he might settle for a double after rounding second, Mercer and the rest of the bench became a legion of third-base coaches.We were just yelling, `Keep going! Keep going no matter what, just go, Mercer said. It worked out. I couldnt be more happy for him. It was awesome.Against Chicago starter Jake Arrieta (18-8), Jaso singled in the second inning, hit a three-run home run in the fourth and doubled in the fifth. Arrieta went five innings and allowed 10 hits and seven runs, both season highs.Its just a great memory to have, Jaso said. You dont really want to take this blessing for granted being here.Pirates starter Jameson Taillon (5-4) allowed one hit and struck out four in six innings.Chicagos Anthony Rizzo hit a solo homer, his 32nd of the season.OH, CANADAThe Pirates announced that they will play a two-game preseason series in Montreal against the Toronto Blue Jays March 31 and April 1, 2017. The Pirates havent played in Montreal since 2013.TRAINING ROOMCubs: OF Chris Coghlan left the game with a mild left ankle sprain. He ran into the wall in left field attempting to catch a fly ball in the fifth inning. . Manager Joe Maddon expects OF Jorge Soler (right side) to be able to play this weekend.Pirates: After being officially eliminated from the playoffs Tuesday, the Pirates will shut injured reliever Neftali Feliz down for the season, and will be backing away from C Francisco Cervelli, according to manager Clint Hurdle. Cervelli had hamate surgery in July and has dealt with several minor injuries all year. . OF Gregory Polanco did not play with a stiff neck. He had previously missed three games with a facial contusion following a collision with the wall in left field.UP NEXTCubs: Rob Zastryzny (1-0, 0.79 ERA) will make his first career start. In seven career appearances, his longest outing is 3 2/3 innings. Zastryzny started 14 games for Triple-A Iowa this season with a 7-3 record and a 4.22 ERA.Pirates: Ivan Nova (12-8, 4.37 ERA) has lost two straight starts after winning his first five decisions with the Pirates since coming over from the New York Yankees at the trade deadline. He has given up 11 runs (nine earned) and 18 hits over seven innings in his last two starts. Discount Shoes Wholesale . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Discount Shoes China ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.discountshoeschina.com/ . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. Cheap Wholesale Shoes Free Shipping . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Wasps have bolstered their pack for the new season with the signing of second-row Matt Symons from London Irish.Englishman Symons spent three years in New Zealand after leaving Esher in 2012, being named vice captain of the Chiefs in 2015, and was the Exiles player of the season as they suffered relegation from the Aviva Premiership last season.The lock is Wasps ninth signing of the summer and will compete with Joe Launchbury, James Gaskell, Kearnan Myall, James Cannon and Will Rowlands for a starting spot next season, following the departure of Bradley Davies.Symons said: I have really enjoyed my time at London Irish and am very grateful for the opporrtunity of playing this season.ddddddddddddThere are some outstanding players and people at the club and I am sure they will be back in the Premiership in 2017.Wasps is a club that has played an exciting style and successful style of rugby this season. After speaking with Dai, I was very excited at the direction the team is headed in and look forward to joining up with them in the summer.Director of Rugby Dai Young added: Matt is a very talented player and were really pleased to have him join the squad ahead of next season. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz