Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

22.02.2019 04:51
ach - and a Bulldogs boss he considers a close friend.Cameron played alongside Beveridge at Footscray during the 1990s and the p Antworten

Greater Western Sydney coach Leon Cameron has been mates with Luke Beveridge for the best part of two decades.But hes declared the friendship will be put firmly aside when he coaches against his Western Bulldogs counterpart on potentially the biggest day of his career.The Giants are four quarters away from an historic first grand final appearance in their fifth season.Standing in their way at Spotless Stadium on Saturday is a club at which Cameron spent 18 years as a player and assistant coach - and a Bulldogs boss he considers a close friend.Cameron played alongside Beveridge at Footscray during the 1990s and the pair later took on assistant coaching roles at Hawthorn.Ive known Luke for probably 15-20 years, Cameron said.We crossed paths at Hawthorn. Weve played with each other at the Dogs. Were good family friends.But on Saturday theres no friendship there.We need to win, and they need to win.I spent 11 years playing there and seven years coaching, its probably half my life.But Ive been a Giant for four years now and Im firmly entrenched in this footy club.It wont be the only rivalry in the heated match-up.Co-captain Callan Ward is also a former Bulldog, as is their former skipper Ryan Griffen, who came north in a massive player swap with Tom Boyd.Ive played against them six or seven times now so its not really strange, Ward said.Theres probably only about four or five I played with who are still playing there but I still talk to them, theyre still my mates. Salomon Shoes Outlet Store . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Wholesale Salomon Shoes . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. http://www.wholesalesalomon.com/ . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Wholesale Salomon Shoes Cheap . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Salomon Shoes Clearance Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. RIO DE JANEIRO -- The first 34 horses that will take part in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics have arrived in Brazil.The International Federation of Equestrian Sports says all the horses arrived Saturday morning aboard a Boeing 777 belonging to Emirates SkyCargo. They are now settled at the Olympic Equestrian Center that will host the sports three disciplines -- eventing, jumping and dressage.The federation says it was the first of nine such flights with horses coming from Great Britain, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Japan, Italy and China.ddddddddddddMore than 200 horses from 43 nations will be arriving at the equestrian center in the Deodoro Olympic Park over the next few weeks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz