Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
t123 Offline

ChAôt

22.02.2019 04:13
eft and that was only one heat, Van Dijk said.But Im stoked to move forward with a win and Im just frothing on the chance to be Antworten

Australias world title leader Tyler Wright has endured a disappointing start to the World Surf League event at Lower Trestles in California.Wright finished last in her opening-round heat of three on Wednesday (Thursday AEST), and will now have to compete in a sudden-death second-round battle.In swell of less than a metre, Wright completed a number of low-scoring rides for a combined score 8.43 to be comfortably beaten by compatriot Nikki Van Dijk (13.53) and Hawaiian Bethany Hamilton (13.13).Shell now face Hamilton again in the do-or-die second-round battle.Its not quite an upset to me knowing theres a lot of contest left and that was only one heat, Van Dijk said.But Im stoked to move forward with a win and Im just frothing on the chance to be out there with just a few other girls.Wrights frustration would have eased slightly when the other main contender for the title, Courtney Conlogue, was also forced into sudden-death battle after losing her heat to Australian Laura Enever.Enever kept busy in the water, surfing eight rides to Conlogues two, and was able to produce scores of 7.57 and 6.40 to win by 2.37 points.Six-time world champion Australian Stephanie Gilmore was the only other Australian to automatically qualify for the third round, producing the highest heat score of the day with rides of 8.50 and 8.20.Sally Fitzgibbons and Keely Andrew will also face sudden-death heats when surfing resumes on Thursday (Friday AEST) after they finished last in their round battles. Cheap Nike Dunk . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Discount Nike Dunk . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.nikedunkdiscount.com/ . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Nike Dunk Shoes Online . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Nike Dunk Wholesale China .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. LAS VEGAS -- She became the first American woman boxer to win a gold medal in the London Olympics, then did it again a few months ago in Rio.Nice trinkets, but Claressa Shields has bigger things in mind. Way bigger.A one-in-a-century fighter, Shields said.The brash middleweight from Flint, Michigan, makes her pro debut Saturday night on the undercard of the Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev light heavyweight title clash. Shell do it without headgear but with the same two-minute rounds as in the amateurs.And she will do it against a familiar opponent in Baltimore boxer Franchon Crews, a top amateur she beat on her way to earning a spot on the 2012 Olympic team.Very seldom do you see someone making their pro debut with this level of fight, said Mark Taffet, who is Shields co-manager. The idea is to use the first year and make it impactful in a way that hasnt been done for a female fighter.Theres no shortage of big plans for Shields, and seemingly no lack of confidence that the 21-year-old can succeed where other women boxers havent. But theres also no guarantee Shields can be a breakout fighter who can bring the kind of interest to the fractured world of womens boxing that Ronda Rousey has to the UFC.It may be a longshot, but thats not stopping Shields from envisioning womens boxing having a different future. She believes she can someday headline pay-per-view cards of her own like Ward-Kovalev at the glittering new T-Mobile Arena on the Las Vegas Strip.I consider myself a pay-per-view attraction now, Shields said. The more you see me box, the more youll like me. I want to fight 12 rounds. If a girl could withstand me for 12 rounds, that would be a good fight.Shields will make her debut in a four-rounder that wont be on the pay-per-view portion of the card. Taffett said her bout, expected to take place with few people in the arena, will be streamed online and put on specialty channels in an effort to get people to buy the Kovalev-Ward card.ddddddddddddCrews also will make her pro debut in the fight. She is an eight-time USA Boxing national champion and a silver medalist at the 2012 world championships.Shields, whose story of rising out of poverty with her fists was the subject of a documentary film after her first gold medal win, said she wants to fight 10 times in the next year to build her resume and get more people interested in her.I believe 150 percent in my boxing ability, she said. I know Im a great fighter. I fight better than 90 percent of the men who box now. I just know that, and Im not at my best yet.Shields was miffed after winning her gold medal in London that she didnt receive the kind of endorsements and attention given gymnast Gabby Douglas. Things were a bit better in Rio, where she became the first American boxer to defend an Olympic title and won the Val Barker Trophy as the tournaments top overall fighter.Instead of continuing to draw a $5,000 monthly stipend from USA Boxing to go for a third gold in Tokyo four years from now, though, she decided to turn pro. Despite womens boxing receiving little attention in recent years and her bout not on pay-per-view, Shields isnt deterred.Taffet, who used to be head of pay-per-view for HBO, said he signed on to help manage her because he is a big believer.Shes going to make her mark not just on womens boxing, but all of boxing like the way weve seen recently in MMA, he said. Its a new world, and theres a new sheriff in town. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz