Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

21.02.2019 06:43
PARIS -- Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho called his teams defending "a joke" after Paris Saint-Germain scored deep into injury time Antworten

PARIS -- Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho called his teams defending "a joke" after Paris Saint-Germain scored deep into injury time Wednesday to take a commanding 3-1 lead into their Champions League quarterfinal return leg next week. Vans Old Skool Vendita Online . A second straight defeat has turned the pressure back on Mourinhos Chelsea side, with big-spending PSG now favoured to reach the last four in the European Cup for the first time since 1995 and Liverpool grabbing the impetus in the Premier League. "When the games are tight and when you make the defensive mistakes, you are in trouble," Mourinho said. "We couldnt transform these half chances into goals and on top of that we made defensive mistakes, the kind of individual defensive mistakes, and we paid the price." PSG substitute Javier Pastore capped the win with a brilliant goal in stoppage time. The Argentina playmaker gathered the ball on the right wing, cut inside and then jinked his way through the penalty area before planting a low shot inside goalkeeper Petr Cechs near post. "It was a horrible time to concede," centre half Gary Cahill told British broadcaster Sky Sports. "Its a sloppy goal and unlike us. It was difficult to come here; 2-1 would have been okay to take to Stamford Bridge. Its devastating." Mourinho was more scathing. "He (Cahill) says sloppy. I say ridiculous," later adding. "Its not a goal, its a joke." He also criticized his forwards, with neither Andre Schuerrle or his replacement, Fernando Torres, making any impression in the absence of the injured Samuel Etoo. "Its difficult for us to score goals," Mourinho said. "Im not happy with my strikers performances and I have to try things (for the return leg)." Chelsea did well to contain Zlatan Ibrahimovic, PSGs top scorer with more than 40 goals this season. But Jose Mourinhos team was undone by lapses from captain John Terry and midfielder David Luiz, who gave the ball away leading up to the opening goal. It came after only four minutes when Ezequiel Lavezzi twisted to sweep the ball home after Terrys poor headed clearance. Eden Hazard equalized from the penalty spot midway through the first half, only for PSG to take the lead again in the 61st as Luiz shinned the ball into his own net. Chelsea won the competition two years ago, although Mourinho was not in charge, getting past Napoli despite losing their quarterfinal first leg 3-1. "I have nothing to lose now, I have to play thinking that it is possible," Mourinho said. "To be fair, I dont think Paris think that its done." PSG coach Laurent Blanc was full of praise for his players. "We really believed we could do it tonight, and we pushed Chelsea around at times," he said. "The third goal changes things. We cant say tonight how much it changes things. The match at Stamford Bridge will be difficult." There was some bad news on the night for PSG, however, with Ibrahimovic limping off midway through the second half with a hamstring injury. "He will probably be out for a while," Blanc said. "I hope hell be back as soon as possible." In Wednesdays other quarterfinal first leg, Real Madrid beat last seasons finalist Borussia Dortmund 3-0 in Spain. PSG started aggressively and scored when Terry failed to deal properly with Blaise Matuidis cross and his header fell to Lavezzi some 15 metres out. The Argentina winger swiveled brilliantly before planting the ball into the top left corner for his 10th goal of the season. Chelsea struggled to deal with PSGs speed on the break, and midfielder Ramires was shown a yellow card after hacking down Lavezzi as he turned away from him near the halfway line. Ramires misses the return leg next week. Lavezzi caused Cahill constant problems with his pace. Midway through the half, Lavezzi got away from him down the left but his shot hit the side of the net. Chelsea equalized against the run of play in the 27th minute when Brazil centre half Thiago Silva lunged in a fraction too late and clipped midfielder Oscars leg. It was surprisingly rash judgment from Silva, the Brazil captain, who is considered one of the best defenders in the world. With the jeers from the Parc des Princes crowd ringing in his ears, ice-cool Hazard sent goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu guessing the wrong way. Lavezzi had another effort saved by Cech, but the home side nearly fell behind in the 40th minute when Hazards brilliantly controlled volley from wide left hit the right post. Lavezzi outshone Ibrahimovic and his looping free kick caused panic in the Chelsea defence and Luiz clumsily knocked the ball over the line. Worse was still to come for a ramshackle Chelsea defence that will need a vast improvement to stop PSG scoring an away goal next week that would surely put the tie beyond the Blues reach. Old Skool Outlet Italia . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. Vans Old Skool Saldi .The South African had three birdies on the front nine and another four after the turn at Leopard Creek Country Club to move to 16-under 128 overall.Grace, who won all four of his European Tour titles in 2012, dropped his only shot of the competition on the par-3 fifth. http://www.oldskooloutlet.it/ . Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday.DENVER -- Some run support at long last made all the difference for Kevin Correia. Correia pitched six innings of one-run ball, Eduardo Escobar homered, and the Minnesota Twins pulled away late to beat the Colorado Rockies 9-3 on Saturday. Correia (5-11) scattered seven hits and cooled the power-hitting Rockies, who stranded 10 baserunners and were kept in the yard after slugging eight home runs in their previous two games. He walked one and struck out one in snapping a hard-luck three-game losing streak during which he had received no run support. "We havent been doing a good job of scoring runs early for him," Twins second baseman Brian Dozier said. "Hes probably leading the league in getting the fewest amount of runs so it was good to get him a lot of run support and get on a good-hitting team like Colorado early. "Hats off to K-Co for doing a heck of a job." The Twins were shut out in the last two losses for Correia, who helped the Twins offence break out against Colorado with a run-scoring double for his first hit of the season and first RBI in three years. "I think everybody was excited about that," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. "I know he was until he got to second base and had to breathe this light air. Its always exciting for a team when a pitcher gets a hit." Correia welcomed the offensive show, including his own bit role. "Its always nice having a lead, although 2-nothing in Colorado, you know youre not going to go out there and be like, OK, let me hold this 2-nothing lead the rest of the game," Correia said. "But it was definitely nice to get that run support early, and it was nice to be able to mix in (his) hit." Tyler Matzek (1-4) allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings in the loss, his fourth straight since winning his major league debut. "The first inning was the only inning I wasnt comfortable throwing," Matzek said. "After that, I felt I was making good pitches. Balls were finding a few holes. And some went down the line. The home run came on a good pitch." Up 4-1, the Twins secured the win with a three-run eighth inning. Vans Old Skool Outlet. Pinch-hitter Chris Parmelee hit a bases-loaded single to drive in a pair, and the third run scored on Doziers sacrifice fly. Minnesota tacked on two more runs in the ninth on an RBI single by Kurt Suzuki and an obstruction call on Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado. Correia worked out of trouble in the fifth. After giving up consecutive one-out singles, including a run-scoring basehit by Charlie Blackmon, Correia induced Troy Tulowitzki to ground into an inning-ending double play. "He was cutting the ball on us really good," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said of Correia. "Going away from the righties and in on the lefties. We put a lot of balls in the air. We didnt quite get to them." Blackmon finished 5 for 5 for his 29th multihit game of the season, including a career-best six-hit game against Arizona on April 4. Matzek was in trouble from the outset, falling behind 2-0 three batters into the game. Dozier led off with a double, Escobar reached on a fielders choice and Kendrys Morales followed with a double to score them both. Escobar put the Twins up 3-0 when he started the third with a homer, his third of the season, and Correia, whose run support is lowest among Twins starters, helped himself with a two-out RBI double in the fourth that he drove down the third-base line. Matzek walked one and struck out two. NOTES: Rockies LHP Brett Anderson (0-2) is set to come off the 60-day disabled list to start Sundays series finale against the Twins in his first appearance since April 12 at San Francisco, when he broke his left index finger during an at bat. Hell be opposed by RHP Phil Hughes (9-5). ... Correia last had an RBI on July 28, 2011, at Atlanta while with Pittsburgh. ... Scott Baker was the last Twins pitcher to double in a game on May 21, 2011, at Arizona. ... The Twins improved to 5-9 in interleague play. Colorado fell to 6-8. ... Colorado got two ninth-inning runs on Carlos Gonzalezs RBI double and Tulowitzkis run-scoring groundout. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz