Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

06.10.2018 09:14
EDMONTON - Theyve got three of their own No. [url=http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Cassius-Marsh-Jersey/]Cassius Marsh Jers Antworten

EDMONTON - Theyve got three of their own No. Cassius Marsh Jersey . 1 draft picks on their roster but its a former St. Louis Blues first-round selection who has quietly emerged as the Edmonton Oilers leading scorer. Edmonton picked up David Perron from St. Louis last summer, and the 2007 first-round selection, despite missing four games with a neck injury, has 12 goals and 25 points for the Oilers (10-18-3, 23 points). Whats more, the 25-year-old is just one of three players on the squad not on the negative side of the plus-minus rating. "Its only 25-30 games so I dont want to go ahead of schedule," said the native of Sherbrooke, Que. "I want to keep going, keep working hard and help this team. "I like the way its going lately with the team and with a lot of the individual play so we have to keep it up." But Edmonton first-year coach Dallas Eakins said Perron is more than just an offensive player. The Oilers landed Perron from the Blues for Swedish-born forward Magnus Paajarvi and a 14 second-round pick. "I love his competitiveness," Eakins said. "As much skill as he has, hes got that little bit of nasty in him." Eakins adds the seven-year veteran has wasted no time becoming a leader in the dressing room. However, the six-foot, 198-pound Perron admits hes frustrated with the Oilers inconsistent play this season. "I dont know if its a roller coaster but thats not the way were trying to build," said Perron. "I know its frustrating for everybody but were trying not to get on that roller coaster. "Were trying to stay on an even keel. Were trying to find that good balance." Thats been difficult for an Edmonton team thats alternated wins with losses over its last eight games. The Oilers continue their five-game homestand Tuesday night hosting the Carolina Hurricanes. At no time, perhaps, was their inconsistency more evident than their two games last week — a 6-2 loss to Phoenix on Tuesday, then an 8-2 win over Colorado on Thursday. The Oilers followed that up with a 2-1 overtime loss to Calgary and the frustration of being unable to score led to another breakdown in the system that resulted in a lot of unsuccessful individual play. "I dont know if its a case of (players) saying it doesnt matter what the system is, Im going to do it myself but theres just too many turnovers," said Perron, who is third on the team in penalty minutes. "Its probably throughout the year some of these guys are so good its almost like, and Im guilty of it once and while also, that you want to show you can take care of the game, you want to step up and be the difference maker. "I know we want to make plays but we have to be smart and keep plays going." And that means shooting more rather than trying to make an abundance of fancy passes. Perron has taken a team-high 98 shots so that wouldnt appear to be an issue for him. "My first two years when Andy Murray was my coach (in St. Louis), he was saying Youre selfish when you dont shoot the puck because the team needs you to shoot the puck, " said Perron. "The first couple of years I was like, what is he talking about? "But sometimes it does make sense. When you overpass it when you have a lane to shoot, whats the point? You have to put it there (on net)." Perron scored 13, 15 and 20 goals his first three NHL campaigns before injuries restricted him to just 115 games from 2010 to 13. Still, he had a career-best 21 goals in 57 contests with the Blues in 2011-12. Perron said while many of the young Oilers are great playmakers, they also have greats shots that they dont make enough use of. "When (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins) has the puck and hes on a 2-on-1, I know hes going to try to make a play," Perron said. "But if he sees something he has to try to go for it." Tarvarius Moore 49ers Jersey . Adam Lind provided the power and rookie starter Marcus Stroman had the best start of his young career as the Blue Jays dumped the Yankees 8-3 at Rogers Centre. Stroman, making his fifth start for Toronto, allowed one earned run and three hits over a career-high eight innings. Cassius Marsh 49ers Jersey . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. http://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Tarvarius-Moore-Jersey/ . The 34-year-old averaged 10.1 points and 2.7 rebounds in 82 games played in 2013-14 with the Utah Jazz. Jefferson has averaged 14.5 points, 4. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Andrew Miller threw a force attempt at second base into centre field, allowing pinch-runner Cole Figueroa to score in the bottom of the 15th inning as the Tampa Bay Rays handed the Boston Red Sox their ninth consecutive loss, 6-5 Saturday. Boston scored five runs in the first inning but still lost its ninth in a row for the first time since Aug. 25-Sept. 4, 2001. James Loney opened the 15th with a single off Miller (1-4). Figueroa ran for Loney and went to second on Brandon Guyers bunt single. He scored when Miller threw the ball into centre field while attempting to get a double play on Desmond Jennings grounder. Cesar Ramos (2-3) allowed an infield single and two walks in three scoreless innings for the win. Five Tampa Bay pitchers limited Boston to six hits, with just two coming after the first inning. A.J. Pierzynski homered for the Red Sox in a game that took 5 hours, 16 minutes. Matt Joyce had an RBI single and Guyer drove in two with a double off Jake Peavy in the fifth as the Rays rallied from a five-run deficit to tie it at 5. Logan Forsythe had a second-inning sacrifice fly and an RBI single during the fourth. The struggling Boston offence broke out against David Price. After Mike Carp was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded and Jonny Gomes had a sacrifice fly, Pierzynski connected on a three-run homer. Boston, which scored just 16 runs in its previous eight games, had just two baserunners -- Gomes walk in the third and an eighth-inning single by Xander Bogaerrts -- over the next seven innings against Price, who allowed five runs and five hits in eight innings. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys. Bogaerts left the game due to right hamstring cramps and was replaced defensively at shortstop by Jonathan Herrera in the 11th. Peavy gave up five runs and eight hits over six innings. The Red Sox used a makeshift lineup with David Ortiz, Mike Napoli and Shane Victorino all out with injuries. Saturday was a planned off day for Ortiz, who has calf soreness. Napoli could sit out a few games due to lingering affects of flu-like symptoms along with hamstring, calf and finger issues. Victorino was placed on the 15-day disabled list after aggravating a right hamstring injury running to first base in the ninth inning of Fridays 1-0 loss to the Rays. Ortiz hit a grounder pinch-hitting in the 10th. NOTES: Boston recalled OF Daniel Nava from Triple-A Pawtucket. Nava and RHP Brandon Workman, who will start Sunday in place of LHP Felix Doubront (strained left shoulder), were in Syracuse with Pawtucket and left the team hotel at 4 a.m. Saturday. ... Rays RF Wil Myers, in a 2-for-26 slide, didnt start, but walked as a pinch hitter in the eighth. ... RHP Jake Odorizzi (2-4) is the Rays scheduled starter Sunday. ... Tampa Bay 3B coach Tom Foley plans to keep wearing Rays senior adviser Don Zimmers uniform No. 66. Zimmer is recovering from heart and lung surgery last month. "Just to let him know were thinking about him every day," Foley said "Ill wear it until somebody tells me not to." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz