Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

20.02.2019 06:55
Former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side. [url= Antworten

Former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side. Cheap Lebrons For Sale . Villas-Boas was Mourinhos assistant at both Porto and Chelsea, eventually pursuing his own career as a manager at Portuguese club Academica before stints in charge of the Blues and London rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Although Mourinho inspired Villas-Boas to turn to management himself, the former Zenit St Petersburg boss has revealed it was not for the right reasons following a bust up while the pair worked together at Inter Milan. In my formative moments, working with Jose was the best time of my life. I was able to lean to many things and working with him takes you to another level, Villas-Boas said at the ASPIRE4SPORT and the Aspire Academy Global Summit in Amsterdam. Villas-Boas became manager of Zenit St Petersburg in 2014, a year after his Tottenham sacking You fall in love with him and he becomes your idol. I wanted to be like him, know everything that he knew and absorb all the information he was giving.Then you fall on the wrong side of Jose and thats when things change and you realise that youve been blinded by someone. He has this fascinating capability of getting the best out of you, which has good or bad consequences for people. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. My consequences were that as a result of the argument or disagreement we had, I started my coaching career. Villas-Boas followed in Mourinhos footsteps in becoming manager of Chelsea after departing Porto in 2011, but he failed to find success at Stamford Bridge and took charge of Spurs after being sacked in 2012.The Chelsea experience was too much too soon, he added. I wasnt flexible as a manager at that time. I was communicative, but I wasnt flexible in my approach. At Tottenham I learnt to be different. Despite enjoying improved success at Zenit, Villas-Boas left the club earlier this year after winning the Russian cup in his final season in charge. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Stoke You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Be patient with Pogba Herrera: Zlatan sets standard Spurs, Utd have most internationals Jose: We played beautifully Best Cheap Lebrons .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Cheap Wholesale Lebrons .J. -- Omar Cummings helped the Houston Dynamo advance to the MLS Eastern Conference finals. http://www.cheaplebronsfromchina.com/ . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. BORMIO, Italy -- Aiming for back-to-back victories, Canadas Erik Guay simply wants to maintain his form for Sundays World Cup downhill on the physically demanding Stelvio course. The Bode Miller-led U.S. speed team, by contrast, is still looking for its first podium finish of the season -- with the Sochi Olympics only 41 days away. And if the final training session in Bormio was any indication, things havent changed much since last weekend, when Guay won the Val Gardena downhill and Miller finished fifth. Guay, from Mont-Tremblant, Que., also led training Saturday and Miller was fifth again. "I feel like my racing is in a really good spot -- better than its ever been," Guay said. "And I know the reason as well, so thats pretty exciting." Guay won the Val Gardena downhill last weekend but has never finished better than fourth in Bormio. "Some years I come here and Im intimidated by the course and I dont feel quite up to it," he said. "This year Im excited about it and Im looking forward to the challenge tomorrow." While Guay would not reveal the "reason" for his speed, he did attribute some of his success to his personal coach, his younger brother Stefan Guay, a former World Cup racer. "To start working well with a coach typically takes two years, sometimes three," Guay said. "Stef now in his second season, I find hes getting confident and better every time. So that instills a lot of confidence in myself." The Stelvio is known for its knee-jarring bumps and shadows, making it a serious physical test. And this year, theres an added wrinkle with recent snowfall providing changing conditions all the way down. "Up top its quite soft and then toward the middle it gets a little bit firmer and more choppy and then toward the bottom its standard Bormio -- rock hard, fast, rattly," Guay said. "So its got a little bit of everything and it takes a fine touch to adjust on the way down. But its a fun course." Miller is still working on his downhill form after a year off to recover from left knee microfracture surgery, but hes comforted by top 10 results in both super-G and downhill last weekend, plus past success in Bormio. Cheap Lebrons From China. He swept the gold medals in super-G and downhill at the 2005 world championships here and also won the World Cup downhill in 2007. "It hasnt been the season that I had hoped but Ive been making progress all year," Miller said. "I look forward to hills that are a little bit tougher and a little more challenging and this one definitely is that." While Miller finished second to Ted Ligety in a giant slalom in Beaver Creek, Colorado, this month, no U.S. man has reached the podium in a speed race this season. "Its definitely been a bit of a slow start but weve definitely been building -- slowly," said Marco Sullivan, the veteran skier from Squaw Valley, California. "We have four or five guys who are consistently in the points, its just a matter of moving into that top 10." Its been a sharp change from this point last season, when Sullivan had finished third in the season-opening downhill in Lake Louise, Alberta; Steven Nyman had won the Val Gardena downhill; and Ligety had placed fourth in two super-Gs. Could it be that the Americans are pacing themselves to peak in Sochi? "I dont think thats it," Sullivan said. "I dont really know what to attribute it to but no one is going slow on purpose. Were all trying to go fast each week." One of the problems has been the race conditions. "The first couple of races were cold and icy and we hadnt trained on that," U.S. mens head coach Sasha Rearick said. "Now weve had the chance to do that." Errors have also played a role, with both Ligety and Nyman failing to finish races in Val Gardena. But there are signs of a turnaround, with Miller, Sullivan and Travis Ganong -- another Squaw Valley native -- combining to set the fastest time in every section in Fridays opening training session, when Miller was second. "Its kind of a cool stat," Nyman said. "But its just putting it all together and I think thats kind of the big thing right now." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz