Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 33 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

18.02.2019 10:51
NBA. Hes in his first year leading the Lakers after spe Antworten

MONTGOMERY, Ala. -- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday accused an Alabama attorney of bilking millions of dollars from professional athletes and others who invested in his companies, saying he instead used the money on personal expenses.The civil complaint filed in federal court in Atlanta says Donald V. Watkins and his companies falsely told investors that their funds would be used to support waste-to-energy ventures and that a prominent national company, Waste Management, was seriously interested in acquiring the businesses. A total of $6 million was raised from investors, many who were current and former pro football and basketball players.We allege that Watkins duped investors into believing that there was a lucrative transaction on the horizon, when in fact there was none, Walter Jospin, Regional Director of the SECs Atlanta Regional Office, said in a statement.The complaint alleges that Watkins instead spent the money on his girlfriend and on personal expenses like alimony, past due taxes and credit card billsAn attorney for Watkins called the complaint baseless and said it was retaliation for a lawsuit Watkins filed against the SEC last year.The SECs Complaint has zero bases in facts and is nothing more than a baseless slander campaign against Mr. Watkins; we look forward to our day in court to exonerate Mr. Watkins from these false accusations, attorney Mario Williams said in a statement.Williams said federal prosecutors with U.S Department of Justice, Office of Economic Crimes Unit in New Jersey closed a six-month investigation, finding that there existed absolutely zero basis to charge Mr. Watkins with any criminal conduct.Williams said Watkins has a pristine track record of holding himself to the highest standards of ethical and legal conduct.The complaint says Watkins and his companies with violating antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws and a related antifraud rule. The money was invested between 2009 and 2014.Watkins is a businessman, banker and attorney, who has tried to purchase a professional sports franchise. Federal regulators said Watkins touted his 2009 effort to try to buy an NFL franchise in his talks with investors in his two companies. In 2002, Watkins announced plans to try to purchase the Minnesota Twins. Sergi Roberto Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen Jersey . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. http://www.fcbarcelonapro.com/Kids-Ousmane-Dembele-Jersey/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Denis Suarez Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Thomas Vermaelen Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. NEW YORK --?Los Angeles Lakers head coach Luke Walton was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Wednesday for verbally abusing a game official and not leaving the court in a timely manner after his ejection in Mondays 116-92 loss to the Sacramento Kings.Walton was ejected for shouting at the officials after Kings center DeMarcus Cousins and Lakers forward Julius Randle got tangled up and both fell to the court.No foul was called on the play, and Walton immediately voiced his displeasure to the officials before being ejected. He could be seen in replays yelling what appeared to be obscenities in the direction of an official, and Walton was restrained by Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson.Before his team faced the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center on Wednesday, Walton said he had no regrets about his actions.No. Its the same thing I said after the game: If my guys arent gettting what I feel is treated right, then Im going to stand up for them, Walton said.dddddddddddd. Thats what we do as a team. I was always raised that a team is a family. You stand up for your family, you stand up for your brothers. So as a head coach, thats what Im going to do every time for my guys.Randle praised Walton after Mondays game.Oh, I love Coach, man, Randle said. Coach, thats my guy. He backs me up with everything. He has all of our backs 100 percent. I love Coach. He has our back 100 percent. It makes you want to go out there and bust your butt for him.Walton, 36, is the youngest head coach in the NBA. Hes in his first year leading the Lakers after spending two seasons as an assistant for the Golden State Warriors. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz