Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

17.02.2019 08:10
ed.He said he got overall very positive response from a variety of people, from players to doctors to politicians.Skeptics may w Antworten

Elaine Thompson got another sprint double for Jamaica on Wednesday at the Olympics.She blasted out of the blocks and never gave Dutch sprinter Dafne Schippers, the reigning world champion, a chance to catch her on the straightaway of the 200 meters. Thompson finished in a season-best 21.78 seconds for an edge of .10 over Schippers.After winning the 100 meters on Saturday, Thompson has a double that her compatriot Usain Bolt has specialized in.Thompson became the first woman since Marion Jones in 2000 to win both Olympic sprints. Jones records have since been stripped, so Thompson is officially the first woman to win both races since Florence Griffith Joyner, who starred in the Seoul Games in 1988.I saw photos on Google, yes. I didnt know the person, Thompson said of the American great Griffith Joyner, who died 18 years ago.Since then, no female sprinter has had anything close to a lock on the shortest distances like Bolt has had over the past decade.Jamaica had stars like Veronica Campbell-Brown and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce raking in Olympic gold medals, but a double always eluded them. It all came together for the 24-year-old Thompson.I had rough days training, but I did not let that overcome me, Thompson said. Im a warrior, a strong girl. I guess hard work pays off.It was evident in the race itself. Schippers was the sprinter to beat, but she is known to be slow out of the blocks. Thompson, running two lanes in front her, knew her task: Get out like lightning and make sure Schippers could never get close.I know Dafne is a strong finisher, so I knew I had to have a strong finish, as well, just keep my composure and execute straight to the line, Thompson said.She did exactly that. Try as Schippers might, this was not going to be like last years world championships, when Schippers beat Thompson for gold in Beijing during a thrilling duel.Both dipped for the line on Wednesday, but Thompson was stronger. So much so that Schippers crashed just as she leaned at the finish.I was getting closer and closer, Schippers said. I felt I was nearly passing her, but then I broke down, as well.Schippers said she had a groin injury that pushed her back into fifth place in the 100.Thompson, who came into the Olympics nursing a hamstring injury, fell to the track when she saw gold was hers. Lactic pains from the effort immediately seized her legs.I had to lay down to recover, to do my celebration, she said.Like Bolt has done twice before, Thompson now can go for a triple. The 4x100 relay heats are on Thursday, with the final on Friday.Tori Bowie of the United States earned bronze in 22.15, adding to her 100 silver.Who wouldnt be thankful for another medal? Bowie said. Now I have two.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Nike SB . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Wholesalle Nike Sb China . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.wholesalenikesb.com/ . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Cheap Nike Sb Wholesale . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Wholesale Nik SB Cheap . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans outside linebacker Derrick Morgan has done extensive research on the potential medical benefits of cannabis and said its incumbent upon the NFL to study it.I just take the NFL for their word: If they say that long-term health and player safety are top priorities of the league, then why arent you looking into all the options for health care that are out there? he said in an interview with ESPN. Its definitely incumbent upon them to really delegate some time and some resources to look into it.Morgan joined former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Eugene Monroe in calling for NFL cannabis research on June 23 in an appearance on Yahoo! Global News. Monroe was since released by Baltimore and has retired from the NFL.That leaves Morgan as the lone active NFL player to speak out about cannabis research, though he said hes shared his extensive homework with other players and expects some will come forward to join him as cannabis is de-stigmatized.He said he got overall very positive response from a variety of people, from players to doctors to politicians.Skeptics may wonder if Morgan is a casual user of marijuana. He said has never failed a drug test for marijuana, has never used it and cannot now because of the NFLs rules against it.I think anyone who says that is missing the point, he said. We are obviously bound by the testing protocol. Its something that we are not able to use. Youve got to understand where the motive is coming from. If that was the case, then there are a lot of people who are wanting to use recreationally. If thats the main motive, why would somebody speak up about it? Just to blow their cover?Its spreading the awareness of it from a medicinal standpoint.The key to getting the NFL to do the sort of research Morgan desires is the rescheduling of marijuana as a drug by the FDA.They group them together withh LSD, heroin, things along those lines with no medicinal value, he said.dddddddddddd. If youre a Schedule I drug, then they are basically saying there is no medical value. So for cannabis to have a Schedule I rating, is inaccurate, I know that probably in August, September, the DEA is looking to hopefully reschedule it, or at least certain compounds of the plant, so itll be more widely available for people putting it in the same category that the opioids are in. So itll be easier to research. I think that, in and of itself, will open up another dialogue between the league and its players and the PA.Morgan said hes concerned about his future after football. He was the Titans first-round pick out of Georgia Tech in 2010 and is heading into the second year of a four-year, $27 million contract that included including $10.5 million guaranteed. In 76 career games, he has 27.5 sacks.He missed the final six games of 2015 with a shoulder injury which limited his play in the weeks before he was shelved. The Titans didnt use him in team drills during the offseason, but hes slated to be full go when the team starts training camp practices Saturday.CTE, all this stuff is real ... thats unsettling as a player, he said. You want to be able to think that you are going to be there for your family in full capacity, that youre going to be able to be an active member, contributing member of society. With something like that, Ive got to look at what my options are. If this happens to be an option, which I think it will be, then Im going to look into it ...Every player is in a different position. But at the root of it, if your motivation is being proactive about preserving your health, then I dont think you should have to tippy-toe around anything. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz