Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

17.02.2019 06:12
. Thats never changed.Is more change in order? The Dodgers are rumored to have interest in Rays right-hander Chris Archer (5-13, Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Dodgers have their sights on the San Francisco Giants again and possibly overtaking them atop the National League West standings.After taking two of three in a weekend series against the St. Louis Cardinals to cap a 5-4 road trip, the Dodgers begin a five-game homestand with a two-game set beginning Tuesday with the Tampa Bay Rays.A first-inning grand slam by Adrian Gonzalez highlighted Sundays 9-6 victory over the Cardinals and allowed Los Angeles (56-44) to cut NL West-leading San Franciscos lead to three games, down from 6 1/2 at the All-Star break. The Giants, who lost three of four to the New York Yankees over the weekend, have been beaten in seven of their last eight games.I think we always felt we had a chance, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said about his clubs pursuit of the rival Giants, according to the Orange County Register. We just werent playing the baseball we were supposed to be playing. Theres still a lot of baseball. I know people talk about the standings but I think were just hyper-focused on ourselves. Our goal is to win the division. Thats never changed.Is more change in order? The Dodgers are rumored to have interest in Rays right-hander Chris Archer (5-13, 4.60 ERA), who is scheduled to start Tuesday night.The fact that Los Angeles president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman worked for Tampa in a similar capacity for nine seasons before being lured here adds to the intrigue. A deal for Archer might shore up some of the void left by injured ace Clayton Kershaw, who is on the 15-day disabled list with mild disc herniation and whose return is unknown.Regardless, the Rays (38-60) are hurting. They are in the midst of a three-game skid and are one of the American Leagues worst teams. They dropped the last three in a four-game set with the Oakland As in dramatic fashion.After capturing Thursdays opener, Tampa allowed the As to earn walk-off celebrations in Fridays and Saturdays games. On Sunday, Oakland rallied for a 3-2 victory with a two-run eighth on homers by Logan Forsythe and Billy Butler, the latter being the game-winner off reliever Erasmo Ramirez.Its unfortunate, Rays manager Kevin Cash said after Sundays loss, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Theres many ways to lose ball games. We like to be in tight ball games. Youve got to pride yourself on finding a way to win those ball games. And Logan Forsythe did. He got a huge hit off a very good pitcher. And again we came up short.Believe me, were all sick and tired of hearing we came up short. But thats kind of what it is right now.Los Angeles will counter with righty Bud Norris (5-9, 4.56 ERA). In his last appearance Friday night, Norris served up a walk-off home run in relief to Matt Adams of the Cardinals in a 4-3 setback in 16 innings.The last time Norris faced the Rays occurred on Sept. 7, 2014, when he was a member of the Baltimore Orioles. Norris gave up four runs on eight hits with four strikeouts and two walks in six innings, but did not factor into the decision in the Orioles 7-5 victory. In seven career games (six starts) against the Rays, Norris has a 1-2 mark with a 4.62 ERA. He has fanned 37 Rays in 37 innings. Adidas Yeezy Italia . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Adidas Yeezy Vendita Italia . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.adidasyeezyscontate.it/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Scarpe Yeezy Scontate . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Scarpe Yeezy Originali . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals.Dundee United manager Mixu Paatelainen has been issued with a notice of complaint from the SFA, following the Tayside derby on March 20. The United boss gesticulated in the direction of the away supporters behind the Tannadice dugout after Billy McKays injury-time goal secured a 2-2 draw. Dundee U 2-2 Dundee Billy McKay struck in added time to deny 10-man Dundee The notice of complaint reads that on or around the 91st minute you committed misconduct by shouting and gesticulating at away supporters. Speaking after the game, Paatelainen said the Dundee fans were giving me plenty of pelters throughout. Police speak to Paatelainen in the aftermath of Billy McKays second goal He said: When we scored, they were very quiet and I couldnt hear anything so thats why I was like, where are you, have you gone away? I gave them a little wave afterwards, thats the way it goes.The Finn has until Friday April 1 to respond and a diisciplinary hearing has been set for Wednesday April 13.dddddddddddd Relive all the drama of an incident-packed Tayside derby at Tannadice Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Bet £5 Get £20 Free Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz