Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

17.02.2019 06:11
el Murphy an RBI single off the Los Angeles bullpen.The Nationals left 12 runners on base in losing to the Dodgers for the fifth Antworten

WASHINGTON -- By the time Stephen Strasburg settled down and looked like his dominant self, it was too late and his undefeated season was over.Strasburg struck out 10, but allowed six runs and seven hits including two home runs and the Washington Nationals lost to the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-3 on Thursday. Its Strasburgs first loss since Sept. 9, ending a streak of 16 consecutive winning decisions.During the streak he was outstanding, manager Dusty Baker said. You know every streak is going to end. Thats the best streak Ive ever seen I think. Now you just go back to the drawing board and start a new streak.The All-Star right-hander allowed two- and three-run home runs to third baseman Justin Turner in the first and third innings and an RBI single to first baseman Adrian Gonzalez. After Turners home run, Strasburg retired 12 of his final 13 batters.It was just a couple of pitches where I just didnt execute when I needed to, and I got beat on them, Strasburg said. Once I got past those first couple innings I started throwing more first-pitch strikes.Strasburg (13-1) had the longest winning streak to begin a season among National League starters since Rube Marquard of the New York Giants went 18-0 in 1912. The Dodgers hit the ball hard against him early, but he had that unstoppable stuff in his final three innings.At the plate, Strasburgs teammates couldnt crack Dodgers left-hander Julio Urias, who allowed one run and five hits in four innings. Bryce Harper drove in Trea Turner with a sacrifice fly in the first, Danny Espinosa had an RBI double and Daniel Murphy an RBI single off the Los Angeles bullpen.The Nationals left 12 runners on base in losing to the Dodgers for the fifth time in six games this season.We were fighting back, Baker said. We were stealing bases. We were trying to get runners in scoring position, which we did. We left 12 men on bases. We had opportunities to get back into that game.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: OF Yasiel Puig left the game with right hamstring tightness that occurred when he tried to leg out a grounder as a pinch-hitter in the seventh. Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said he didnt know the severity of the injury. ... All-Star SS Corey Seager missed his third consecutive game because of a stomach virus. Roberts said Seager was feeling stronger, but didnt want to play him a full game in 90-degree heat and humidity.Nationals: 1B Ryan Zimmerman (left rib cage sprain) was set to start a rehab stint at Class A Potomac on Thursday night. Baker said hed like Zimmerman to play three minor-league games and return Tuesday in Cleveland. ... RHP Joe Ross (shoulder inflammation) threw a bullpen session prior to the game.WERTH THE RESTOriginally listed in the starting lineup, Jayson Werth was a late scratch when Baker said he woke up at 3:30 a.m. and changed it to give the outfielder a rest. Werth had a pinch-hit double in the eighth to extend his on-base streak to 25 games.REVOLVING BULLPEN DOORRoberts used seven relievers to throw the final five innings: RHP Pedro Baez, LHP Luis Avilan, RHP Louis Coleman, LHP J.P. Howell, RHP Joe Blanton, LHP Adam Liberatore (2-0) and finally RHP Kenley Jansen, who earned his 28th save. The only one left was LHP Grant Dayton, who was recalled earlier in the day.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Brandon McCarthy (2-0, 1.69 ERA) starts the opener of a three-game series in St. Louis against RHP Michael Wacha (5-7, 4.45)Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (9-5, 2.82) continues his impressive season against the San Diego Padres, who are scheduled to start RHP Luis Perdomo (3-4, 7.36) in the series opener at Nationals Park Discount New Balance Shoes . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. New Balance Shoes Cheap Online . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.newbalancediscount.com/ .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Wholesale New Balance Shoes . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. New Balance Cheap Shoes . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. WUHAN, China -- Petra Kvitova overpowered Dominika Cibulkova 6-1, 6-1 Saturday to win the Wuhan Open for her first title of the year.The 14th-seeded Kvitova, who won the inaugural tournament in 2014, hit nine aces and converted six of seven break points to post her fifth win over a Top 20 player this week.Wuhan, its really one of my favorite cities, said Kvitova, who defeated top-ranked Angelique Kerber in the third round. It was a great crowd as well, there were some incredible matches for me and Im really happy that I can stand here as a champion again.Kvitova won 17 of the first 18 points. Cibulkova managed a break in the fifth game of the first set but it didnt change the momentum and the second set was just as one-sided.dddddddddddd.With the win, the Czech will move up to No. 11 in the rankings after coming into the tournament at No. 16, which was her lowest ranking since May 2011.Kvitova, who has won at least one tournament every year since 2011, improved to 5-2 against her 10th-ranked Slovak opponent. It was the first meeting between the two players in more than two years.Fifth-seeded Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova defeated third-seeded Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova 6-1, 6-4 to win the doubles title. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz