Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.02.2019 14:28
I think thats one of the big challenges because you have squads of 23, 24, 25 and only 11 can play. You have only four foreigner Antworten

Former India captain Rahul Dravid has said T20 is a complicated game that is not easy to decode. He is of the opinion that tactics in the format, especially in terms of squad building in the IPL, have sharpened to a point that the depth of conversations taking place in the franchises in recent years was not happening anywhere else.Dravid was reflecting on the evolution of T20 cricket on ESPNcricinfo Talking Cricket, a new, in-depth, interview-based show that begins airing on SONY ESPN on Friday. His experience in the format spans all nine seasons of the IPL and ranges from being a player and captain for Royal Challengers Bangalore and Rajasthan Royals to being a mentor for Royals and Delhi Daredevils.Some of the conversations that happen around IPL teams ... these conversations are not happening outside, Dravid said about the strategy involved in team building. They are not happening in television studios as I have been on television studios, I know it. The depth of conversation thats happening about the T20 game within a team and within that environment is not happening anywhere else, which is what makes the T20 game unique.I wouldnt say there is no knowledge outside but there is not as much knowledge, I feel, and there are people wholl make comments like, Why is he doing this? Why is he doing that? without actually understanding the dynamics of why it happens, what happens inside.From being heavily skewed in favour of big-ticket international players, Dravid says teams have started to do their due diligence on Indian domestic talent, as evidenced by the most recent auction where Pawan Negi, M Ashwin and Krunal Pandya attracted huge bids.There is a lot more research being done. There is a lot more knowledge about young Indian domestic talent than there was say three or four years ago, Dravid said. Suddenly, everyone has access to a lot of these young Indian domestic talents ... and every team comes really well prepared to the auction. Its very rare to find young Indian talents that are unheard of and you can pick out of nowhere for really cheap.Dravid believed that the increased knowledge was a result of the Indian uncapped players being included in the player auction in recent years, as opposed to franchises being able to sign them outside the auction in earlier seasons. In the past maybe teams didnt focus that much on young Indian domestic talent because they could either go and get them outside the auction and they could keep them and the whole auction was based around the international players, so there wasnt that much research in that sense needed. But I think today most teams recognize that you need domestic talent, and all the talent is in the auction.The nature of the auction was unpredictable and fluid, Dravid said, an environment in which a single competitor for a player could force a change in plans. A lot of times I have gone into auctions and said, Okay, well get this player cheap because not many know him. All it requires is one other team to value that player and have money to spend and, you know, you could end up losing him because you cant match up in the auction.A good example of this years auction would be someone like Carlos Brathwaite. Who would have thought that he would go for the price [INR 4.2 crore] he did, but obviously KKR [Kolkata Knight Riders], who have a team in the CPL [Trinbago Knight Riders], knew about him as much as the people who are looking at the Delhi team knew about him. I think auctions are quite dynamic and they sort of vary all the time. Everyone goes in with a strategy, everyone goes in with tactics, everyone goes in with certain ideas but you have got to think on your feet.While admitting that managing a team in which some players have substantially bigger price tags than others was challenging, Dravid said the the harder task was to ensure playing time for everyone in a large squad.Sometimes players also may not understand the dynamic of an auction, they dont understand why certain players have gone for so much money and why someone else has gone for such less, he said. Players are getting better at it. They are also beginning to understand that sometimes the dynamics of an auction are quite unique ...The challenges in the IPL are more around playing time and players in the playing XI. I think thats one of the big challenges because you have squads of 23, 24, 25 and only 11 can play. You have only four foreigners who can play at any given point of time so that sometimes has more of an effect on a team than money. I think after some time, at least to the coaches and to the mentors, I dont think people bring up the money issue so much, at least thats my experience.Watch ESPNcricinfo Talking Cricket with Rahul Dravid at 9.30 pm (IST) on July 8 (Friday) on SONYESPN Wholesale Nik SB Cheap . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Nike Sb Clearance . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.wholesalenikesb.com/ . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Cheap Nike Sb China .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. Cheap Nike Sb Free Shipping . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. ST. LOUIS -- Robby Fabbri was slow to rediscover his scoring touch early in his second NHL season.He finally got his first goal of 2016-17 in the first period Sunday night, and the St. Louis Blues followed with a long-awaited offensive barrage.Fabbri and Jori Lehtera each scored in the first 3:35 and the Blues beat the Colorado Avalanche 5-1.It felt like my first goal last year, said Fabbri, who had 18 goals as a rookie. Its nice to get that weight off my shoulders.St. Louis entered with 26 goals in 12 games this season and hadnt scored more than two goals in any of its past six games.We knew goals were going to come, Blues goalie Jake Allen said. Tonight, the tides turned a little bit and thats nice.Allen stopped 22 shots for St. Louis, and the Blues killed off five power plays.The Blues have won 10 of their last 12 games against Colorado dating to April 2011.Matt Duchene got his sixth goal for Colorado. Semyon Varlamov had stopped 20 of 25 shots, and Calvin Pickard had three saves in the third period for the Avs.Fabbri scored 1:37 into the first on a 2-on-1 break with Dmitrij Jaskin, beating Varlamov to the short side.Lehtera scored from the slot off a pass from Carl Gunnarsson, getting his first goal 3:35 in.The first period today was the best period we played all year, Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said. Our puck pursuit, our tenacity, our secondary forecheck was excellent. We looked like a team right on the mark.Man, we did a lot of things right. You draw up the game plan and thats exactly what you want. I was really happy with how we played in the first period.After Duchene madee it 2-1 by tipping Francois Beauchemins shot 6:38 into the second, Jaden Schwartz deflected a slap shot by Alexander Steen with 5:06 left in the period and Scottie Upshall buried a back-handed pass from Ryan Reaves about two minutes later.ddddddddddddIt was a great pass, Upshall said. Our fourth line has been working hard lately and getting some chances. It was nice to chip in.David Perron scored with 54 seconds left in the second on a shot that deflected off Varlamovs glove and shoulder.Varlamov was not happy with his performance.You saw what happened. I gave up five goals, Varlamov said. It is my fault. Ill take it.The Avalanche have totaled three goals in their last four games.Weve got to look at each other and look at ourselves in the mirror, Beauchemin said. We can all do more. Its not one, two, three, four guys. Its everybody thats got to step up their game.Game notes Blues D Joe Edmundson did not return after getting hit by Rene Bourque along the boards late in the first period with an upper body injury. Hitchcock said after the game it will be days for Edmundson to be sidelined. ... Colorado LW Blake Comeau was scratched with a groin injury. ... Avalanche right wing Jarome Iginla skated in his 1,485th NHL game, moving past Rod BrindAmour for 19th on the NHL career list. Iginla needs three more to tie Wayne Gretzky for 18th.UP NEXT:Colorado: Will play at home against Arizona on Tuesday.St. Louis: Will play at home against Chicago on Wednesday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz