Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

15.02.2019 14:28
of its college football poll until Monday so voters can take into account the Georgia-South Carolina game that was postponed bec Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Associated Press will delay the release of its college football poll until Monday so voters can take into account the Georgia-South Carolina game that was postponed because of Hurricane Matthew.The AP Top 25 is usually released Sunday at 2 p.m. ET. The Bulldogs (3-2) and Gamecocks (2-3) were originally scheduled to play Saturday afternoon in Columbia, South Carolina. With the storm looming, the Southeastern Conference announced Thursday that the game would be played Sunday at 2:30 p.m. ET.Neither team is ranked , but Georgia was among the other teams receiving votes. The Bulldogs received 42 points in last weeks poll.The AP Top 25 will be published at 12:30 p.m. on Monday. Reggie Ragland Jersey . On June 12, just as the sun sets on the magnificent historical city of Sao Paulo the inventors, innovators and purveyors of “joga bonitowill” open their campaign. The opponent, Croatia and all its football might and will. As opposites do attract we are set for a corker of an opener. Patrick Mahomes II Jersey .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.chiefsauthenticofficialstore.com/authentic-jarvis-jenkins-jersey.html . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Dustin Colquitt Jersey . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Len Dawson Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars.WASHINGTON -- Atlanta Braves general manager Frank Wren said Wednesday that a tweet directed at Bryce Harper was "an inappropriate attempt at humour," even as both teams wondered when or if there would be further repercussions from the fastball that drilled the Washington Nationals slugger in the leg the night before. Harper took exception when he hit by Julio Teheran in the fifth inning of the Braves 2-1 win Tuesday. It was the first pitch to Harper after he homered to deep centre off Teheran in the third and trotted around the bases at a slower pace than his usual sprint. Both benches emptied, but no punches were thrown. Shortly afterward, "Clown move bro" was posted to the Braves official Twitter account -- a spinoff of Harpers famous line: "Thats a clown question, bro." "It doesnt reflect how we feel, how we want to do business or who we are," Wren said. "But thats really all I have to say about it. It was an inappropriate attempt at humour. And I think you shouldnt ever be directing anything -- unless its positive or uplifting -- at another team or an opponent. I think thats kind of plain and simple." The Nationals answered the Braves tweet-for-tweet, posting on their official feed: "Which part, giving up the home run, or drilling the 20-year-old on the first pitch his next time up?" Asked if he felt that was appropriate, Nationals manager Davey Johnson said hes also often guilty of speaking rashly. "I usually say whats on my miind," Johnson said.dddddddddddd "A lot of times I say too much and Im too candid. But everybody tweets, I guess. Not me." Beyond the Twitter spat, there was also the question as to whether the Nationals would retaliate for what they felt was a clear beaning. Johnson said after the game it was something to file away "for future reference," while Harper took the high road by saying: "Its part of the game and its something, I guess, hes got to do." Asked on Wednesday what might happen in the finale of the three-game series, Johnson said: "Its just baseball as usual." Then he paused and gave a big smile. Johnson also told a story about the time he was hit in the shoulder by Jerry Reuss and suspected it because of a bit of trash talk directed at Leo Durocher. "I knew it wasnt Jerry Reuss because he was kind of a softie," Johnson said. "You say something bad to a manager, you might get plunked. If you lay down a bunt, theyd hit you. Now its going slow around the bases?" Johnson cited Harpers nagging knee injury as a reason for the slower lap around the bases. He was also curious why the Braves, closing in on the NL East title, would risk putting Harper on base in a one-run game. "When youre in their position, its remarkable that that would happen because they would have more to lose in a donneybrook if someone gets hurt," Johnson said. "But everybody has a different viewpoint on how the game is played." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz