Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

14.02.2019 08:26
making a quick trip to Hamilton in 2009 and leaving after one practice. His main post-college experience was with the United Foo Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- China has its next diving superstar.Actually, two of them.Fifteen-year-old Ren Qian captured another diving gold medal for China on Thursday, producing five nearly flawless efforts off the womens 10-meter platform to beat her 17-year-old teammate, Si Yajie.Ren finished with 439.25 points, while Si settled for silver at 419.40 in a back-and-forth duel that wiped out any would-be contenders.I focused on each individual dive. I focused on my own routine, Ren said through a translator. I was thinking about my movements, my dives. I didnt overthink about the final score.Early on, a pair of Canadians, Meaghan Benfeito and Roseline Filion, along with American Jessica Parratto managed to stay close to the mighty Chinese teenagers.By the end, Benfeito was the only one anywhere close, grabbing the bronze at 389.20. Filion dropped to sixth and Parratto botched two straight dives, plummeting all the way to 10th.As for the Chinese, they never wavered.Theyre the best at the sport, Benfeito said. Theyre born to dive. I really admire them. I love diving against them and trying to push them even harder.Seamlessly filling the void left by two-time Olympic champion Chen Ruolin, Ren and Si took turns seeing who could out-do the other. Their spins were quicker than anyone elses. Their twists and turns were graceful and elegant, yet showed stunning athleticism. And when they sliced through the water, they barely left a ripple.Ren never received a mark lower than 8.5, and her final two dives produced three perfect 10s. Hardly looking her age, she was simply unflappable in her first appearance on the Olympic stage.Actually, I was feeling quite calm when I was doing the dives, Ren said. I wasnt feeling nervous.Si led the way in both the preliminaries and the semifinals, but she finally wobbled a bit in the fourth round. She was slightly off on her toughest dive -- a back 3+ somersaults with a tuck -- and wound up with scores ranging from 7.0 to 8.0.To be honest, my teammate is a better diver, Si said, according to a translator. I think that she really deserved the gold.Ren was nearly perfect when she did the same dive in the third round, receiving a total of 94.5 -- her highest single score by any diver in the competition. Sis marks computed to 79.20, which essentially accounted for the margin between the two.Actually for the fourth dive, I felt OK, Si said. I felt that I opened my body at the right moment. But perhaps the control was a little bit over the top.Ren claimed the sixth gold in seven diving events for the Chinese at these games. If they can win the final event, mens platform, it would match their best Olympic performance ever.China also won seven of eight events at Beijing in 2008.For Benfeito, it was the best individual showing of her career. The 27-year-old won bronze in synchronized platform at both London and Rio.It does feel a lot different, she said. To come out with an Olympic medal means even more.North Koreas Kim Kuk Hyang won gold in this event at last years world championships, with Ren taking silver and Si only managing a fourth-place showing. With that experience under their belt -- and Kim stunningly failing to advance out of the prelims in Rio -- the teenagers shined on the even bigger stage at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Center.Its a very different sensation, Ren said, looking down at the gold medal around her neck.Parratto finished second in the semifinals -- behind Si and just ahead of Ren -- but she couldnt duplicate that performance when it really counted.Theyre amazing divers, Parratto said. Theyre pretty much flawless.The morning semifinals were held in bright sunshine, only to have the skies turn gray and threatening when the divers returned for the afternoon finals.The forecast for rain didnt pan out, however, so there were no weather-related issues at the first Olympic diving competition held outdoors since 1992.Si And Ren were already looking ahead to Tokyo Games in 2020.I really had high hopes and expectations for the gold medal, she said. I will see you in four years time.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry . Air Max 97 In Offerta . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Air Max 97 Italia . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. http://www.airmax97italia.it/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Air Max 97 Scontate Uomo . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. WINNIPEG -- Max Hall is quick study. Hes a CFL rookie but it hasnt taken the former NFL player long to understand the importance of the quarterback in Canadian football as he tries to crack the Winnipeg Blue Bombers roster as a backup to starter Buck Pierce. "Im not saying hes not important in the NFL because he obviously is," Hall said Thursday. "But theres a little more emphasis on him in the CFL." The former BYU star played six games for the NFLs Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in 2010 but spent last season coaching at his alma mater. But thats also where Bombers offensive co-ordinator Gary Crowton coached from 2001-2004. Hall said his biggest adjustment in Canadian football is dealing with one less down. "The key is having three downs instead of four, thats the biggest difference," Hall said. "Now you dont have that one down in there to have an incomplete pass or to get stuffed on a run. "Every single down you need to get positive yards and you need to put yourself in a situation on second down to convert. Thats the biggest difference and thats why you must have a quarterback whos smart, who can take of the football and go to the right spot." Both Hall and Chase Clement, the other new quarterback at rookie camp this week, believe they have what it takes to play in the CFL. The Bombers are giving Hall and Clement as well as current backup Justin Goltz plenty of chances to prove themselves. Coach Tim Burke says all are getting equal time in practice. But that will change Sunday when training camp opens and Pierce and Goltz will likely start to get more reps as the team focuses on game preparations. Winnipegs first exhibition game is June 12 at home to Toronto before the club opens the CFL season June 27 at Investors Group Field, its new stadium, facing the Montreal Alouettes.dddddddddddd Hall, 27, and Clement, 26, were signed after the Bombers released backups Alex Brink and Joey Elliott. Neither Brink nor Elliott impressed last season when they took over after Pierce went down with a series of injuries. The Bombers have decided to go with Pierce as their starter again. But finding a solid backup is a top priority given Pierces injury record. Goltz, entering his fourth CFL season, looks like a good bet as the only veteran backup left. But nothing is carved in stone and both Hall and Clement are eager to get back on the field and start playing again. "I had a great opportunity with the Cardinals, it didnt last as long as I wanted it to, but I have a great opportunity here," said Hall. Clement is giving the CFL another shot after making a quick trip to Hamilton in 2009 and leaving after one practice. His main post-college experience was with the United Football League where he led the Las Vegas Locomotives to a championship in 2010. "Ive had a lot of success in college and a lot of success in professional football," Clement said. "I feel like Im very much comparable to anybody in this league." Burke is pleased with the progress both have shown in the short time hes had them. "I think theyre both doing a really good job," he said. "Theyre both learning the system, which is good. "I think theyre both making good throws. Theyre accurate. When they havent been its just because they didnt make a quick enough decision." Burke also said both newcomers are picking up the Canadian game. "I think theyve adapted to the offensive part of it, which is the motion and all that," he said. "I think its going to take a little bit more time to be able to understand what the defence is doing with all that motion." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz