Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
x123 Offline

ChAôt

14.02.2019 08:26
They had 10 steals Sunday and committed nine turnovers.Rutgers: The Scarlet Knights are off to their best start since 1975-76 wh Antworten

CHICAGO -- White Sox slugger Paul Konerko remains sidelined because of pain in the lower right side of his back. Konerko had six painkilling injections on Friday, a day after an MRI, and was not available for the doubleheader against Cleveland. He said he was feeling "a little better" and hoped to be ready to play by the end of the weekend. He planned to take swings Saturday and figured hell know then whether he needs to go on the disabled list. "If I do get to swing a bat tomorrow or test it out, I think at that point I would know," he said. "If I couldnt do it, I dont want to hold them up. I dont want to be holding the team hostage with one less guy. Well see. I havent tested it really at all. Ill be honest with them and let them know. If thats what needs to be done, thats what needs to be done." Konerko played against Kansas City last Sunday and could barely stand the following morning. He felt "a little improvement" on Thursday and more on Friday but was not ready to play. He said the MRI showed "some degeneration in one of the disks" but nothing unusual for an athlete. "Usually, when you do something, you kind of stop in your tracks and know that youre going to have a problem on your hands -- when you take a swing or you check your swing or something like that," Konerko said. "Didnt really see this one coming. I guess it was that hot and humid in Kansas City and (I was) that loose, maybe I did something and didnt even feel it." Konerko is batting .253 with seven homers and 30 RBIs. Discount Adidas Nmd . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Wholesale Adidas Nmd . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.discountadidasnmd.com/ . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Adidas Nmd China Wholesale . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. Adidas Nmd Clearance Sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. NEW YORK -- Mike Williams was the only member of the Rutgers team to have played in Madison Square Garden.He made himself right at home, scoring 19 points to lead the Scarlet Knights to their fifth straight victory, 68-53 over Fordham in the Holiday Festival.This was a homecoming, the native of Brooklyn said. I had been here before so I had feel for the court and it was fun with family and friends in the crowd.Deshawn Freeman added 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Scarlet Knights (11-1), who continue their best start in 40 years under first-year coach Steve Pikiell.I dont think that much (about the start), said Pikiell, who came to Rutgers from Stony Brook. Im just proud of these guys. They have jumped on board. Were really locked in defensively and you could see that in the first half.Williams finished 7 for 12 from the field as Rutgers shot 49.1 percent overall (28 for 57), including 4 for 9 from 3-point range, well above the 29 percent it was shooting from there entering the game.Led by Freeman, the Scarlet Knights dominated the rebounding, 51-22.That is a huge emphasis of ours, just keep attacking on the glass, Pikiell said. We have a lot of guys who can rebound and we needed them today.Joseph Chartouny had 17 points for the Rams (5-7), who lost their sixth straight.Thats a really good defensive team, Fordham coach Jeff Neubauer said of Rutgers. We didnt get the looks we got in other games. We did get some good looks but they were well contested..ddddddddddddRutgers led 34-20 at halftime and the Rams were able to close within seven five times -- the last time at 47-40 -- but couldnt get any closer.Fordham finished 6 for 29 from 3-point range and that included missing their first nine attempts from beyond the arc. The 53 points matched a season low for the Rams, who came in averaging 68.1 points per game.Their defensive mentality makes them a huge problem for us, Neubauer said. They deserved to win the way they play defense.BIG PICTUREFordham: The Rams came into the game first in Division I in steals per game at 12.4 and they were third in turnover margin at plus-8. They force an average of 20.7 turnovers. They had 10 steals Sunday and committed nine turnovers.Rutgers: The Scarlet Knights are off to their best start since 1975-76 when they opened 31-0 before losing in the Final Four. ... Rutgers is 12-8 all-time in the Holiday Festival.SECOND CHANCESRutgers finished with a 16-7 advantage in offensive rebounds and that led to the Scarlet Knights finishing with 13 second-chance points to one for Fordham.UP NEXTFordham: The Rams host Central Connecticut State on Wednesday and then open Atlantic 10 play by hosting Duquesne on Dec. 30.Rutgers: The Scarlet Knights are at Seton Hall on Friday in an in-state battle and then are at Wisconsin on Dec. 27 to begin Big Ten play. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz