Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

14.02.2019 04:54
he game, as fourth overall pick Puljujarvi dressed for Edmonton and sixth overall selection Matthew Tkachuk played for Calgary. Antworten

EDMONTON, Alberta -- Connor McDavid wanted to start things right at Rogers Place, the new home of the Edmonton Oilers.McDavid scored two straight goals in the second period and had an assist, lifting the Edmonton Oilers over the Calgary Flames 7-4 on Wednesday night in the first game at Rogers Place.The night began with a ceremony where former Oilers greats Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier figuratively passed the torch to the 19-year-old phenom, the youngest captain in NHL history.The anticipation for this game was huge and the fans were excited and all the greats were in the building, McDavid said. It was an exciting night for our whole organization and it was a good way to start it.Im kind of happy its over. Ill definitely take a lot of good memories from tonight and move on with those.Edmonton led the season opener 3-1 after one period on goals by Patrick Maroon, Tyler Pitlick and Zack Kassian. Alex Chiasson had a first-period score for the Flames.Troy Brouwer and Michael Frolik scored in the second period to tie it 3-3, but then McDavid got goals with 7:43 and 5:27 left in the second for a two-goal lead -- the second score came on a penalty shot.First-round pick Jesse Puljujarvi scored for Edmonton in his NHL debut in the third period. Dennis Wideman had the final goal for Calgary, and then Jordan Eberle added an empty-netter.Cam Talbot stopped 37 shots for Edmonton.Brian Elliott made 21 saves in his first game with the Flames. Elliott was traded from St. Louis to Calgary in the offseason.It was kind of one of those nights where everything that could go wrong, did go wrong, Elliott said. Thats not the way you want to start the season.The Oilers moved into Rogers Place this year after 42 seasons at Rexall Place.McDavid snapped a 3-all tie with his first goal, banking in a backhand shot. He then scored his penalty shot goal minutes later, approaching Elliott slowly and beating the goalie following a series of quick dekes.He was Connor. He was our leader. He had fire in his eyes, said coach Todd McLellan.The first shot in the new arena yielded the first goal when Maroon tipped Leon Draisaitls shot past Elliott 1:10 into the game.Chiasson scored 36 seconds later, swinging out from behind the net and then batting in his own rebound behind Talbot.At 5:34, Pitlick gave Edmonton two goals on two shots, ending a 2-on-1 break by beating Elliott up high.Kassian added to the Oilers lead with 4:48 left in the first, taking a long pass from Oscar Klefbom and making a nifty move to beat Elliott.Brouwer intercepted a pass and scored on a short-handed breakaway 8:26 into the second, and then Frolik capitalized on a turnover by Milan Lucic to tie it with 9:09 left in the period.After McDavids goals, Puljujarvi scored 9 minutes into the third on a power play. Wideman made it 6-4 with 8:31 left, but then Eberle scored into an empty net with 1:22 left.Game notes The 2016 first-round draft selections for both teams made their NHL debuts in the game, as fourth overall pick Puljujarvi dressed for Edmonton and sixth overall selection Matthew Tkachuk played for Calgary. ... Starting on Calgarys top line was veteran Kris Versteeg, who spent the entire preseason on a tryout with the Oilers before surprisingly signing on with the Flames.UP NEXTThe teams play again Friday night, this time in Calgary. Discount Nike Vapormax . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Cheap Vapormax China . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.discountvapormax.com/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Nike Vapormax Sale Online . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Nike Vapormax Wholesale China . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. CHICAGO -- A day later, Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks ran right by the Chicago Bulls again.Antetokounmpo had 22 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds, and the Bucks routed the Bulls 95-69 on Friday night for a sweep of their home-and-home series.It was a nearly identical copy of Milwaukees 108-97 win Thursday night, except there was no closing push by Chicago this time. Led by Antetokounmpo, the younger and more athletic Bucks had six players score in double figures and shot 46 percent from the field, compared to 30 percent for the weary Bulls.We talked about it: We would like to duplicate what we did in Milwaukee, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. I thought our guys came out with that same intent to share the ball, move guys around. I think rebounding the ball and our defense put us in position to win a game on the road against a very talented team.Antetokounmpo also had three steals and blocked a shot. His streak of 30-point games ended at two, but he watched the last couple of minutes from the bench with Milwaukee in complete control.The 22-year-old Antetokounmpo is averaging 27.5 points, 10.5 rebounds and 6.5 assists in his last four games.For me, Im just starting to figure it out, he said.Greg Monroe added 14 points and 12 rebounds, and fellow reserve Mirza Teletovic finished with 13 points. The Bucks (13-12) had dropped four of five before the pair of wins against the Bulls.Chicago (13-13) lost for the sixth time in eight games in the opener of a three-game homestand. Nikola Mirotic did not play for the second straight night after he missed the pregame walkthrough, and Taj Gibson exited in the third quarter with a bruised right hip.Where they exposed us last night, they got us again early tonight with rebounding, points off turnovers and not getting back and building a wall defensively, coach Fred Hoiberg said. A couple of times not getting back and not getting matched up. Its as simple as that.Dwyane Wade scored 12 points for the Bulls, booed off the floor as the final seconds ticked off. Jimmy Butler was held to seven on 3-for-14 shooting.I think Ive goot to play better, but thats what tomorrows for, getting in the gym and figuring it out, Butler said.ddddddddddddAntetokounmpo scored 10 points to help Milwaukee to a 34-15 lead after one quarter, and he was only getting started. He had a rim-rocking dunk for a 53-31 advantage with 2:17 left in the first half, and Jabari Parker followed with a drive right by Doug McDermott for an easy layup.Antetokounmpo added a pretty lob to John Henson for a dunk in the third, and then shook the basket again on another vicious slam in the fourth, drawing a technical for hanging on the rim.MISSING MIROTICMirotic said he forgot about the walkthrough, and he apologized to his teammates and Hoiberg.Mirotic was fined for the unexcused absence, and said it had nothing to do with not playing Thursday night.No, Im not that kind of guy. Even if things are not like how I would like them to be, Im very professional, he said. Its not my first year here. Those guys respect me and I respect them. I would never do that, something like that.TIP-INSBucks: Parker, a Chicago native, had 12 points on 6-for-8 shooting. ... F Michael Beasley missed his second straight game with a left foot sprain. ... The Bucks had dropped their last five games at the United Center.Bulls: The 69 points were a season low. ... G Michael Carter-Williams got the cast off his injured left wrist and said he is hoping to practice next week. It feels pretty good, he said. I still have to do some strengthening and things like that. Nothing is guaranteed, but thats what Im going for. ... Bobby Portis had 10 points and eight rebounds. He was the only Bulls player besides Wade to score in double figures.UP NEXTBucks: Host LeBron James and the Cavaliers in the opener of another home-and-home on Tuesday night. The Bucks then visit Cleveland on Wednesday night.Bulls: Host the Detroit Pistons on Monday night. The Bulls lost 102-91 at Detroit on Dec. 6.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz