Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

13.02.2019 07:51
series on the road, Antworten

(SportsNetwork. Jaleel Scott Jersey .com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. Toronto has lost seven of its last nine and was just swept in three games by the New York Yankees. Thursdays 6-4 setback saw the Blue Jays get swept in a series of at least three games for the first time since Sept. 10-12. The Jays lost Thursdays finale despite two-run homers by Melky Cabrera and Edwin Encarnacion as Drew Hutchison yielded four runs over 4 1/3 innings. "We didnt play good baseball," Hutchison said. "Thats what it is. Its over now. We just have to move on and continue forward." The Blue Jays will shuffle their rotation, adding an extra arm in the form of right-hander Liam Hendriks. Hendriks will make one start to give the rest of the rotation some extra time off, including R.A. Dickey. The knuckleballer will instead start on Sunday instead of tonight after exiting his last start early with a groin injury. Hendriks made two starts earlier this season for Toronto, going 1-0 with a 2.31 ERA. He is 6-0 with a 1.92 ERA in 12 games (10 starts) at Triple-A Buffalo. "We think its important to protect that rotation a little bit," manager John Gibbons told Torontos official website. "(Hendriks) will come along, he pitched well for us in a couple of outings earlier in the year. Hopefully, he gives us a boost too. Hell be here for one start and hell go back (to Buffalo), and it will give those guys an extra breather." The 25-year-old Hendriks has never before faced the Reds. Toronto is 8-4 versus Cincinnati dating back to the 2003 campaign. Mat Latos, meanwhile, aims to build off an excellent season debut on Friday evening as he gets the call for the Reds. A 14-game winner in three of the last four seasons, Latos had a rough go of things to begin the year. He underwent knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus in the spring, then had his return delayed due to an elbow strain while rehabbing. Latos finally took the mound on Saturday versus Milwaukee and got a no- decision despite hurling six scoreless innings. He scattered two hits and fanned four without a walk, exiting after 87 pitches in a game the Reds eventually lost. "(It) was emotional for sure," said Latos. "First time back in a while. I felt good. The outcome kind of sucks but thats baseball. Well come back strong tomorrow." Latos will face the Blue Jays for the second time in his career looking to get the Reds back into the win column after they lost a 4-3 decision to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday. They had won three in a row and six of their last seven. Devin Mesoraco tied the game for Cincinnati with a solo homer in the top of the ninth, but Pittsburgh scored the winning run in the 12th frame on a two- out, bases-loaded walk. Cincinnati righty Homer Bailey went 5 2/3 innings, giving up nine hits and three runs while striking out five. "I feel like throughout the whole game, they had maybe one or two balls that were hit real solid," said Bailey. Anthony Averett Jersey . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. John Brown Ravens Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Mark-Andrews-Jersey/ . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem.FIFA announced on Wednesday that it had suspended the Nigerian Football Federation on account of government interference. With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs preesident from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. Lamar Jackson Jersey. FIFA says that the suspension will be lifted once the court proceedings are withdrawn and the NFF can resume business as usual. Nigeria appeared at the 2014 World Cup and advanced from the group stage for the first time since 1998. They were defeated 2-0 by France in the round of 16. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz