Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

31.01.2019 08:46
test against the Montreal Canadiens will be made on game day. [url=http://www.cheapultraboost.us/]Cheap Ultra Boost 4.0[/url]. T Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - Sarah Thomas starts the day at her second job by tucking her long blond hair inside her cap, so she doesnt get noticed. Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 Sale . On a football field, thats impossible. Thomas doesnt consider herself a pioneer, just "one of the guys." But as one of two female officials in the NFLs officiating development program, Thomas has a chance to break barriers in a male-dominated profession. This week, Thomas, a former college basketball player, current college official and mother of three whose full-time job is as pharmaceutical sales representative, worked with a crew of officials during Browns mini-camp. Like the players, she worked on improving her skills and honing her craft. One day, she hopes to be on the field with the pros. But not because of her gender. "I am a female, but I dont look at myself as just a female," she said. "I look at myself as an official." Thomas began her officiating career in 1996, when an NFL scout spotted her working a high school game. From there, she joined Conference USA and was invited to join the NFLs developmental program, now in its second year. Thomas worked some training camps and preseason games last season. The next step is a regular-season game, and the earliest that can happen is 2015. Its not her call, so to speak, but Thomas believes shes ready. If this week was any indication, Thomas could be on her way. "Shes done a good job," Browns coach Mike Pettine said after practice Thursday. Pettine believes its time for the league to welcome female officials. "If shes efficient and good at what she does, I have no issues with it," Pettine said. "I think the best compliment somebody paid to her was when someone said, What did you think of the female official? And they said, Theres a female official out here? I thought she was on point." Browns cornerback Joe Haden joked that Thomas was a little whistle happy. "She was calling everything," Haden said, smiling. "I couldnt snap on her. I was chilling." Thomas said her goal is to blend in. She doesnt want to stand out because of her sex — or worse, because shes not competent. Shes dedicated to being a solid, fair and mostly unseen, which is why she pulls her hair up under her cap. Still, sometimes players do a double take when they see her on the field. "I think sometimes they go What is that?" she said. "Yes, I do tuck my hair and at first I really wasnt too sure why. But I get it. We dont want to be noticed and anything I can do to blend in — I like it when I leave the field and people go I told you that was a girl." Thomas has two boys and an 18-month-old girl. She said her sons are most interested in her nabbing some NFL attire or autographs, "I cant do that," she said. Her children have never thought about their mom being anything other than an official, so they dont really grasp that she could make history as the NFLs first female official. "They just know mom officiates and its nothing foreign to them or pioneering or anything," she said. "I do this." ___ AP NFL website www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Ultra Boost Womens . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. Black Ultra Boost 2019 . LOUIS -- David Ross never expected to be on a World Series podium. http://www.cheapultraboost.us/ . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft.Jonathan Berniers return to the Maple Leafs lineup took another step forward on Friday, when the netminder participated in his first full practice since suffering a groin strain. Bernier was sharing goaltending duties with James Reimer during Fridays drills at the Mastercard Centre, while Drew MacIntyre watched from the corner of the ice. Centre Dave Bolland was also on the ice, skating on a regular line with Mason Raymond and David Clarkson for the first time in almost three weeks. Out for 56 games following an ankle injury, Bolland has had a rocky recovery, having last participated in a full practice on March 2 before suffering a setback. Following Fridays skate, head coach Randy Carlyle said a decision on thhe availability of Bernier and Bolland for Saturdays contest against the Montreal Canadiens will be made on game day. Cheap Ultra Boost 4.0. The 25-year-old Bernier was on the ice for the teams optional skate on Wednesday, where he did side-to-side and up-and-down movements while taking some shots in his 25 minutes on the ice. The injury goes back to the teams 3-2 victory over the Los Angeles Kings last week. Bernier took himself out of the game in the first period and has not played since. Reimer has been in goal in his absence, posting three straight losses at the hands of Washington, Detroit and Tampa Bay. Bernier has a 25-16-7 record with a 2.64 goals-against average, a .925 save percentage and a shutout in his first season with Toronto. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz