Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

29.09.2018 08:43
TAMPA, Fla. [url=http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Daesean-Hamilton-Jersey/] DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey[/url] . -- T Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. DaeSean Hamilton Broncos Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Lightning are having success even without their starting goalie. Kristers Gudlevskis made 36 saves to win his NHL debut, Eric Brewer scored two goals, and the Lightning beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-2 on Friday night. Ondrej Palat also scored for the Lightning, who took a one-point lead over Montreal for second place in the Atlantic Division. A runner-up finish would give Tampa Bay home-ice advantage in its first-round playoff series with the Canadiens. "Wed love to have home-ice," Brewer said. "Clearly its something that you never want to use, but youd love to have. The other thing is, you just want to play well going into the playoffs." Boone Jenner and David Savard had goals for Columbus. The playoff-bound Blue Jackets are tied with Philadelphia -- which has one game at hand -- for third place in the Metropolitan Division. "We just have to regroup," Blue Jackets right wing Corey Troop said. "We just need to take care of business on our end." The Blue Jackets are also tied with Detroit, which will be one of the two Eastern Conference wild-card teams. Gudlevskis had played in the ECHL and AHL, and for Lativa in the Sochi Olympics this season. Anders Lindback started in place of the injured Ben Bishop in the Lightnings 4-2 win Thursday night over Philadelphia. "Its my biggest dream come true," Gudlevskis said. Bishop, 37-14-7 this season, might not be ready for the start of the playoffs due to an upper-body injury. Bishop left early in the first period of Tuesdays game against Toronto with what appeared to be a left elbow injury. "If something were to happen and Gudie had to go in, I did not want his first game to be a playoff game," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. After Jenner scored a power-play goal at 13:46 of the second, Brewer gave Tampa Bay a 2-1 lead when he beat backup goalie Curtis McElhinney 1:08 later. The Lightning took a 3-1 advantage on Brewers second of the game and fourth this season with 1:54 left in the second. All four of the defencemans goals have been scored in the last 12 games. Savard pulled Columbus within 3-2 with 3:23 to go in the third. Palat put the Lightning up 1-0 with a power-play goal at 3:55 of the second. The rookie has four goals and eight points during a six-game point streak. The Blue Jackets took three penalties in the opening 4:42 of the second. "Thats something that you cant do going forward," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "I looked down the bench and I think I used four or five forwards, six forwards, for the first five, six minutes of the second period." NOTES: Palat left in the third after taking a hard check. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula (lower-body injury) and RW Teddy Purcell (flu) were late scratches. D Victor Hedman left after three shifts in the first period because of a lower-body injury. ... Blue Jackets RW Nathan Horton had surgery Friday for an abdominal injury and is expected to be out for six weeks. ... Tampa Bay D Sami Salo (upper-body injury) missed his second consecutive game. ... Columbus reassigned D Tim Erixon to Springfield of the AHL. ... The Lightning recalled C Cedric Paquette from Syracuse of the AHL. He had an assist in his first NHL game. ... Columbus C Ryan Johansen had an assist, giving him a five-game point streak (four assists, six points). Tramaine Brock Broncos Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Isaac Yiadom Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Isaac-Yiadom-Jersey/ . Ferguson told Uniteds in-house TV channel on Saturday that he has no immediate plans to walk away from the game, and that he still hungers for more trophies even after 25 years in charge of the club.Stuart Broad insists England can still salvage a draw from the second Test against India despite the last-over dismissal of captain Alastair Cook on day four. After battling to 54 off 188 balls, Cook fell lbw to spinner Ravindra Jadeja leaving England - set a target of 405 - on 87-2 at stumps.The wicket was a second hammer blow for the tourists after Haseeb Hameed (25 off 144 balls) was trapped lbw by a Ravichandran Ashwin grubber, ending a 75-run opening stand spanning 50.2 overs. Although India remain firm favourites to go on and win on day five, Broad told Sky Sports that England do have the mettle to take the game to the wire. The best of the action from Day 4 in Visakhapatnam It (Cooks dismissal) was a bit of shame but I think if you offered us two down after 60 overs on the afternoon on day four on that pitch, wed have taken that, he said.I think the way the openers played was spectacular, very calm, collected. I really enjoyed the way we went about it this afternoon and weve got a chance to save this game tomorrow.It was a great toss to win a few days ago and the pitch has deteriorated and cracked, but its not doing anything horrific so weve certainly got a chance.(It was) annoying to lose that wicket in the last over but weve got a lot of batting in the team and hopefully someone gets stuck in tomorrow. Nasser Hussain says Cooks downfall makes Englands survival task much harder Broad produced the stand-out bowling performance of the day, taking 4-33 overall, as India collapsed from 98-3 to 204 all out in an extended morning session. Denver Broncos Jerseys. (It was) an absolutely fantastic day for us, he reflected. Weve actually controlled the day, made India slow down with the bat by taking wickets.There have been many occasions when a team has been two down overnight coming into day five and saved the game, and thats certainly something that well have to have in our mind.Broads efforts with the ball were all the more impressive given he was bowling with a tendon strain in his right foot, an injury that could yet limit his appearances in the remainder of the series. Ben Stokes took two spectacular catches to dismiss Virat Kohli! Its a bit of a problem with the tendon leading into the second toe, which I did in my second over trying to dive for the ball, he said.The way I describe it is like stepping on a plug every time I step on it, so its been a pretty painful Test match to be involved in to be honest.But hopefully with a bit of rest it will clear up quickly and well know more about it once the weekends over.We did have a scan a couple of days ago thats gone back to England. Itll be a case of resting it as much as possible over the next few days and then re-look. India vs England November 21, 2016, 3:45am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Broads participation in the third Test, which starts next Saturday in Mohali, remains a question mark due to the injury, but the veteran seamer is not ready to rule himself out yet.Its too early to say at the moment. I dont like to set too many targets with the body because everyone reacts slightly differently to different injuries, he said.Hopefully the next few days I can get my feet up and rest and maybe not be needed with the bat, that would be lovely, and then see how we go.Watch the fifth and final day of the second Test between India and England live on Sky Sports 2 from 3.45am on Monday morning and across selected mobile devices. Also See: Watch highlights Commentary Scorecard Live cricket on Sky Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz