Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

31.01.2019 08:46
Blackmon followed with Antworten

ATLANTA -- Chris Johnsons two-run, go-ahead double was the big hit in a four-run sixth inning that helped the Braves to a 11-3 win over the Miami Marlins on Tuesday night. Cheap Nike Shoes Online . The Braves set a season high with 16 hits and matched their high for runs. The game was tied at 3 before the Braves opened the sixth with three straight hits off Dan Jennings (0-1), loading the bases. Ryan Webb struck out Dan Uggla and Reed Johnson before Johnson gave Atlanta the lead with his double past first baseman Logan Morrison. Jordan Schafer and Andrelton Simmons added run-scoring infield singles to cap the big inning. Morrison hit a two-run homer in the first inning. Kris Medlen (6-7) gave up three runs and nine hits and two walks in six innings as the NL East-leading Braves took their fourth straight win. The Marlins three-game winning streak ended. The Braves added three runs in the eighth. Justin Upton and Brian McCann, who each had three hits, had run-scoring singles in the inning. Johnson also had three hits. Andrelton Simmons tripled in a run. Miami rookie right-hander Tom Koehler gave up three runs, two earned, and five hits in five innings. An error by Marlins left fielder Juan Pierre helped the Braves break a 2-2 tie in the fourth. Justin Upton led off the inning with a triple to right field. Freddie Freeman followed with a fly ball between Pierre and centre fielder Marcell Ozuna. Both outfielders hesitated before Pierre made a late try for the ball, which fell off his glove for the error. Upton scored for the 3-2 lead. Pinch-hitter Greg Dobbs two-out single off Medlen in the sixth drove in Derek Dietrich for a 3-3 tie. After the big sixth inning, the Braves added a run in the seventh. McCanns double off Kevin Slowey in the seventh drove in Justin Upton, who walked. The Marlins couldnt score in the second after Adeiny Hechavarrias infield hit and Rob Brantleys double to right field put runners and second and third with one out. Koehler grounded out to third base and Pierre popped out to shallow centre field to end the inning. Braves centre fielder B.J. Upton left the game after the second inning with left forearm spasms. The Braves say Uptons status is day to day. The Marlins survived an injury scare in the third inning when Morrison was upended at first base when reaching for a wild throw by third baseman Placido Polanco on Medlens grounder. Morrison fell over Medlen and landed hard on his right side. Medlen was safe on Polancos error. Braves first base coach Terry Pendleton immediately signalled for help from the Marlins dugout as Morrison, who missed the first two months of the season recovering from right knee surgery, remained on the ground. Morrison finally was helped to his feet and remained in the game. Medlen had an apparent cut on his right arm following the collision. NOTES: Schafer made his first appearance since fouling a ball off his right ankle on Wednesday, and he was limping after his pinch-hit single. ... Braves RHP Cristhian Martinez, on the DL since April 7 with a right shoulder strain, said hes still having pain. Martinez returned to Atlanta to have the shoulder examined. ... Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said C Evan Gattis, on the 15-day DL since June 18 with a right oblique strain, is improving but is not ready for baseball activities. ... Marlins RHP Ricky Nolasco, 5-10 with a 5.26 ERA in 23 career appearances against Atlanta, will face LHP Mike Minor as the three-game series continues on Wednesday night. ... Marlins manager Mike Redmond said other starters will have their next starts pushed back a day to make room for RHP Henderson Alvarez, who will make his 2013 debut on Thursday night. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. Wholesale Nike Shoes China .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft. http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/ . The official spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday because the league hasnt announced the award. Crawford was the Clippers third-leading scorer and the NBAs top-scoring reserve with 18.DENVER - One of the knuckles on the middle finger of Jorge De La Rosas pitching hand was swollen. His sore back was acting up. From the mound, though, there was no hint of pain. De La Rosa carried a no-hitter through six innings and pitched seven scoreless innings, as the Colorado Rockies withstood a late rally to beat the San Diego Padres 3-1 on Friday night. "Its always something with me," said De La Rosa, who missed nearly half the 2010 season because of a pulled finger tendon and came back from Tommy John surgery in late 2012. "Today my finger was bothering me a little bit from the time I was in the bullpen. My back, just when I ran, I felt it a little bit more. It was bothering me but Ive pitched with pain before and I know I can keep pitching with this kind of pain. Ill be good for my next start, too." De La Rosas bid for the first no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher at Coors Field ended in the seventh inning, when Chris Denorfia led off with a triple off the scoreboard in right field, just the second time a Padres batter had gotten the ball out of the infield to that point. But De La Rosa stranded Denorfia by retiring the next three batters, getting Everth Cabrera on an infield grounder, Chase Headley on a liner to second and Carlos Quentin on a pop-up to blank the Padres on one hit through seven innings. "Everything was working really good and I wasnt overthrowing the ball today. I was hitting my spots," De La Rosa said. De La Rosa, who was pitching on eight days rest because of a bout of back spasms, struck out five and walked one in winning his fifth straight since an 0-3 start. "He had command of three pitches. Anytime a pitcher can command three pitches, its going to be tough to get consistent hits off of him, and that was the case today," Padres second baseman Jedd Gyorko said. "He threw the ball well." Adam Ottavino and Boone Logan kept the Padres in check through the eighth and LaTroy Hawkins got his 10th save in as many chances despite giving up three hits in the ninth, including an RBI single by Headley.. Discount Nike Shoes. . "That was something that we really needed because our offence has been kind of quiet for the past couple days," Colorados Carlos Gonzalez said. "It was nice to see a pitching performance like that. Jorge is the No. 1 pitcher that we have and he really competed. He gave us just what we were looking for and hopefully it can get us going." The only no-hitter at Coors Field was on Sept. 17, 1996, by Hideo Nomo in a 9-0 Los Angeles Dodgers win over the Rockies. Ubaldo Jimenez has the only no-hitter by a Rockies pitcher, at Atlanta in a 4-0 win on April 17, 2010. Padres starter Eric Stults was matching De La Rosa until Drew Stubbs doubled down the third base line with one out in the fourth inning for the games first hit. The Rockies went on top in the bottom of the fifth, taking advantage of a fielding error by Gyorko to score an unearned run. D.J LeMahieus two-out double advanced Jordan Pacheco, aboard on a fielders choice, to third. De La Rosa bounced a grounder to second that Gyorko bobbled, allowing De La Rosa to beat the throw to first and Pacheco to score the first run. Colorado made it 2-0 in the seventh with De La Rosa helping out by sacrificing LeMahieu, who had singled, to second. Charlie Blackmon followed with a two-out RBI single, and Stults was relieved by Nick Vincent. Pacheco added a run-scoring single in the eighth. Stults (2-4) allowed two runs — one earned — and six hits in 6 2-3 innings in losing to the Rockies for the first time in four decisions covering 13 lifetime appearances. NOTES: Rockies C Wilin Rosario, on the 15-day DL because of a viral infection, had a rehab start Friday night at Triple-A Colorado Springs and could be activated as soon as Sunday. ... Stults has allowed three or fewer runs in six of his last seven starts. However, he fell to 0-4 with a 5.18 ERA as a visiting pitcher this season. ... De La Rosa has won eight of his last nine decisions against the Padres. ... Home plate umpire Seth Buckminster tossed the Rockies Nolan Arenado in the eighth for arguing balls and strikes. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz