Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

29.09.2018 08:43
Jessica Ennis-Hill has told SSN HQ that she is back in full training following an Achilles injury that forced her to rest during Antworten

Jessica Ennis-Hill has told SSN HQ that she is back in full training following an Achilles injury that forced her to rest during the winter season. Cheap Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . The Olympic and world heptathlon champion says she is no longer injured and her sole focus is on becoming the first British woman to defend an Olympic title at the Rio 2016 Games in August.Ive had the Achilles injury and Ill have niggles now and then, but Im an older athlete now and thats the reality of it, said Ennis-Hill. Right now, Im not injured. Im back in full training and over the next few weeks we will ramp it up.The 30-year-old withdrew from the traditional end of May Gotzis outdoor meeting earlier this month, but dismissed reports she could be forced to miss this summers Games. Ennis-Hill finished fourth and secured qualification to Rio on her return to competition in Gotzis last year Yes, Im a bit behind schedule and Im disappointed to be missing Gotzis, but if I want to be at my best in August for the Olympics, I have to miss it and keep preparing. Its about getting it right for two days in August. My focus is Rio and nothing else.Ennis-Hill believes she is stronger, faster and in better shape than last summer when she won her second world title in Beijing just three months after returning to training following the birth of her first child, Reggie, in 2014. Coach Toni Minichiello has guided Ennis-HIlls career since she was a teenager Her coach Toni Minichiello agrees: Shes lifting more weights, shes stronger, she has more power. She is also a more experienced athlete.So what are Ennis-Hills chances of winning a second Olympic title at Rio? The athlete herself is as determined as ever. Rio is my only focus this year, why else would I be going there if it wasnt to try and win gold? I cant look beyond it. Ennis-Hill will go up against fellow British heptathlete Katarina Johnson-Thompson in Rio this summer Minichiello added: Four years ago, Jess was way ahead of her opponents; now the gap has closed. All the competitors are better, and athletes like Katarina Johnson-Thompson and Canadas Brianne Theisen-Eaton are serious contenders and they are at their peak.Jess is 30 now and whereas 10 years ago she was made of rubber and recovered easily, now the reality is she has to manage more.The points score between the medallists will be closer than ever. 6800 points is likely to be needed to win, if you got 6800, you would be unlucky not to get gold, but the gap between that and the other places is going to be small. It will come down to a small slip up in one event that puts you out of contention. Jess strength is her consistency over all events - that is a skill in itself just to be steady.The pair also rubbished reports she would not compete at Rio because of the threat posed by the Zika virus. Ennis-Hill during the Team GB kit launch last month Asked whether she had ever considered not going to Rio, Ennis-Hill said: No, never have I or Toni thought like that. I get updates on the situation all the time and we take all the advice on offer.Minichiello added: Never have we thought we are not going. Let me put it like this, the Olympics is the absolute top of our sport, its how we are judged. You are always an Olympic champion, you do become a former world champion at some point, but the Olympics is the top of the sport. We will take all advice on offer and all precautions. A lot of the stories (about Zika) are scare stories; some of course are true. We will deal in facts. Ennis-Hill drops retirement hint Jessica Ennis-Hill may wave goodbye to athletics after the Olympics Ennis-Hill also revealed she could now compete in London in next years World Athletics Championships after previously hinting she may retire after competing in Brazil.I have thought about it a few times now, added Ennis-Hill.A lot depends on how I feel after Rio, my body and whether Ill be motivated, but I definitely wouldnt be considering it if the World Championships werent in London. Also See: Ennis-Hill back on track Rio Olympics news Team GB kit unveiled Brits who could star in Rio Cheap Ottawa Senators Jerseys . The Flames announced Monday that Treliving, a former assistant general manager with the Coyotes, will take over the vacant GM spot in Calgary. "Im ready for this,"Treliving said. Cheap Custom Washington Capitals Jerseys . Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin broke the news that hes cleared for full activity moving forward. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Authentic-nashville-predators-custom-jerseys/ . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater.The Chicago Blackhawks have signed centre Brad Richards to a one-year deal worth $2 million. The 34-year-old had his contract bought out by the New York Rangers in June. Richards will receive two-thirds of the remaining money to be paid out over 12 years -- a total of $12.6 million with an additional $8 million in signing bonuses due over the next three years. Richards scored 20 goals and added 31 assists with a minus-eight rating in 82 games with the Rangers in 2013-2014. The 34-year-old added five goals and seven assists in New Yorks run to the Stanley Cup Final. New York signed Ricchards as an unrestricted free-agent in July 2011 to a nine-year worth $60 million. Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jerseys. He has six years left on his contract with an average annual value of $6,666,667. The native of Murray Harbour, PEI has 276 goals and 591 assists for 867 points in 982 career games with the Rangers, Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning. Richards won the Stanley Cup with the Lightning in 2004 and also took home the Conn Smythe Trophy as the playoffs most valuable player that year. Richards was selected by the Lightning in the third round (64th overall) in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz