Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

26.01.2019 05:20
la It is always like that [playing in different positions], but since Jurgen Klopp came I have always been played in midfield, w Antworten

Emre Can says he prefers playing in midfield as it is his best position, something new boss Jurgen Klopp has ensured since arriving at Liverpool. The versatile Germany international was utilised in a number of different roles under previous manager Brendan Rodgers, who bought him from Bayer Leverkusen in the summer of 2014.In his debut campaign at Anfield, Rodgers tried Can out as both a makeshift right-back and at times as a centre-back while part of a three-man defence, with varying degrees of success. However, the 22-year-old thinks he is best suited to operating in the middle of the park, where the likes of Bayern Munich, Leverkusen and his country have used him. Can has warned his team-mates not to underestimate Aston Villa It is always like that [playing in different positions], but since Jurgen Klopp came I have always been played in midfield, which I think is my favourite position, and I like to play a lot there, said Can in an exclusive interview with Sky Sports News HQ.[Klopp] wants a lot from me, he wants me to push the team forward and to help them and that is what I want to try. Every manager has their own style and Jurgen Klopp has his own style and that is why a lot has changed [since Klopp arrived], but I am enjoying it.Of course I have to learn so many things and I have to work hard and then hopefully I will be better in a few years.Liverpool are currently in ninth place in the Premier League after throwing away a two-goal lead late on at home to struggling Sunderland on Saturday.Can, though, is offering no excuses as the club head to bottom-of-the-table Aston Villa on Super Sunday. The most important thing is the mentality - if you say you are fit and want to go, then you can go every game Emre Can Of course sometimes you are tired and everything, he said, but I think the most important thing is the mentality - if you say you are fit and want to go, then you can go every game.It was very, very disappointing as it was our mistake because Sunderland did nothing, then we let them come in the last 10 minutes and they scored two goals.But I think we deserved to win, we played better than them, we had so many chances and we can learn from that. And I hope that we win the next game now. We do not know why it happened, but we can just learn from that.Every team has a lot of games and I think that is no reason why we are where we are in the table. It is not what we want. But there is a long time to go and we have to keep it up and see what happens at the end of the season. The German has also warned his team-mates not to underestimate Remi Gardes side this weekend, especially with Villa having lost just one of their previous five league matches.It is very dangerous [to think Aston Villa will be an easy game], said Can. I think we have respect for every team in the Premier League and every game is very, very difficult in the Premier League and it will be a tough game, but I think we have to believe in our qualities. Also See: Carragher on Liverpool tickets Fans welcome Anfield U-turn Liverpool back down on prices Chamberlin: Super Sunday title special White Air Jordan 4 Retro . Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Retro China . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. http://www.cheapairjordan4retro.com/ . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Womens Air Jordan 4 Retro . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Air Jordan 4 Retro For Sale . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. West Coast midfielder Andrew Gaff is confident Sharrod Wellingham will bounce back from last weeks shocker, saying the former Pie will make amends in Saturdays AFL clash with Collingwood at the MCG.Wellingham committed a series of horror turnovers in West Coatss six-point win over Melbourne in Perth.His shanked kick-in that gifted Melbourne a goal infuriated coach Adam Simpson so much that he gave the 28-year-old a spray at three-quarter time.Wellingham is usually one of West Coasts best ball users, but the heavy cork he copped late in the first quarter may have affected his kicking.Gaff said he and his teammates retained full faith in Wellinghams skillset.Hes one of our bravest ball users, and he tries to do kicks that probably some guys wouldnt do, Gaff said on Monday.But most of the time they come off and look great.Then theres days on the weekend when they dont come off and it probably doesnt look as good.When youre playing in the backline and turn a couple over, its highlighted a little bit more because its normally in front of goal.But we know hes going to work pretty hard during the week and make amends.The Eagles are just four percentage points adrift of second spot following a five-match winning run.But their form has been scratchy in the past two weekss, and Gaff admits they were lucky to come away with a win against Melbourne.ddddddddddddhe absence of ruckman Nic Naitanui has left a huge void in the midfield, but the 2012 All-Australian is a chance to return against the Magpies.Naitanui, who underwent surgery last month to address Achilles tendon soreness, is back in full training and needs to pull up well from the next few sessions if he is to be given the green light to face Collingwood.Its 50-50 and a coachs call as to whether he plays this week or next week, Gaff said.Hes been flying around in a few of the drills we were doing last week.West Coast lost the inside-50m count 66-37 against the Demons.The looming return of Naitanui will help West Coast address a few problem areas, but Gaff said it wouldnt fix everything.Theres no hiding around were probably not playing our best footy at the moment, Gaff said.Midfielder Dom Sheed, who has been grounded most of the year by pectoral and knee issues, is a chance to return to AFL ranks after making it through his fourth successive WAFL game unscathed.Defender Will Schofield is also available for selection after being rested last week. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz