Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

24.01.2019 03:50
ovic goal was his 30-yard overhead kick for Sweden in their 4-2 win over England in 2012, insisting only the United forward is c Antworten

David Beckham says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still among footballs best as the Manchester United striker won Swedens Golden Ball for the 11th time. Ibrahimovic, who was Beckhams team-mate at Paris Saint-Germain before the former England captain retired, has been awarded Swedens best player accolade every year since 2005 - bar 2006 - and will be honoured with a statue outside the Friends Arena - the countrys national stadium. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Beckham paid tribute to his close friend Ibrahimovic in a video message at the awards ceremony on Monday, and revealed why he is delighted the 35-year-old Swede is now at his beloved United. His physique, his passion, his love for the game, hasnt changed, Beckham said, as reported by TV4Sport . Hes still one of the greatest players that has ever played the game - one of the reasons why Im happy he is now playing at Manchester United, my team. Thanks for that, Zlatan. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored six Premier League goals for United this season On accepting his award, Ibrahimovic said: It feels unreal. Many are thinking Why him? and so on, but after all the hard work over 15 years in the national team and 20 years in my club career, it feels like its being appreciated.You usually get this after you die, but I still feel alive. When I die, this (statue) will live on forever.Beckham also admitted his favourite Ibrahimovic goal was his 30-yard overhead kick for Sweden in their 4-2 win over England in 2012, insisting only the United forward is capable of scoring such a goal. Ibrahimovic has scored six Premier League goals for Jose Mourinhos side this season after signing for the club in the summer, but missed the 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday due to suspension. Beckham says Ibrahimovics overhead-kick against England in 2012 was the strikers best goal United are sixth in the table, nine points behind leaders Chelsea, but Beckham revealed Ibrahimovic will not tolerate losing. For me, Zlatan is a player who has class, always wants to win, and he proved that when I moved to PSG, said Beckham. He was one of those players that it doesnt matter whether we were playing an important match in the French league, or on the training field, he wanted to win. Highlights of Uniteds 1-1 draw with Arsenal on Saturday If he wasnt winning, he was like one of my children. He would get upset, he would get angry, he would lose it. Not that my kids lose it, but Zlatan does. For me he is a winner. Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Carra on underrated Mata Carrick the answer for Utd Allen over Ozil on UEFA list Jose: Why I left Rooney out Renato Sanches Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Sandro Wagner Jersey . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Mats-Hummels-Jersey/ . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Thomas Muller Jersey . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Sven Ulreich Jersey . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. TUSCALOOSA, Ala. - Sophomore Abbie Boswell scored a goal in the 96th minute in sudden death overtime to lift the Alabama soccer team to an upset win over No. 14 Texas A&M, 2-1, Sunday night at the Alabama Soccer Complex. The Crimson Tide improves to an overall 7-3-1 record and a 2-1-1 mark in Southeastern Conference play, while the Aggies fall to 7-4-1 and 2-2 in league play.It is awesome to see that the loss against Arkansas didnt faze us, said head coach Wes Hart. We came in confident that we could win the game and by the end we wore them (Texas A&M) down. I am so incredibly proud of this team and I look forward to the next game against Mississippi State.Tonights win marks the first victory over a ranked SEC opponent since the 2014 season, and it is the first time Alabama has defeated Texas A&M since the 1995 season. Moreover, it marks the first win over a top-25 opponent since Hart has taken the reigns. Additionally, tonights match marks the third consecutive game that the Tide has played in overtime.The first half was a possession battle until the 33:09 minute mark, when Texas A&Ms Haley Pound converted on a penalty kick to give the Aggies a 1-0 lead. The Tide found its equalizer six minutes later, when junior Hailey Brohaugh found the back of the net on a penalty kick to tie the score at 1-1. Both teams were unable tto convert in the final six minutes of the half resulting in the score being tied at 1-1 going into intermission.dddddddddddd Alabama tallied nine shots in the half and four shots on goal. Junior Kat Stratton collected five saves between the posts in the half.In the second half both teams had balanced offensive attacks but neither was able to convert. Alabama collected four shots, two shots on goal and two corner kicks in the half. Stratton recorded three more saves in the second half, and both teams were tied at 13 shots each going into sudden death overtime.Alabama dominated in overtime, as the Tide led 3-0 in shots taken. Boswells game-winning goal came in the 96th minute, as she drilled the back of the net from 15 yards out off a through ball from sophomore Emma Welch to clinch the 2-1 victory.Alabama registered 16 shots, eight shots on goal and four corner kicks in the 96 minute affair. Between the posts, Stratton managed to come up with eight saves, and her overall record improves to 7-3-1 and 2-1-1 in conference play.The Tide returns to action on Friday, Sept. 30, when it travels to Starkville, Miss., to battle the Mississippi State Bulldogs in a match that is set to start at 7 p.m. CT. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz