Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

24.01.2019 03:50
orpe v Swindon 1-1 Wigan Athletic v Rochdale, Monday, 1.30pmWigan will keep marching on and I dont think theyll drop out of the Antworten

Ian Holloway previews a busy Football League fixture list and provides his selections for the £250,000 Super 6 jackpot, with it being a Sky Bet League One special on Easter Monday. AFC Wimbledon v Portsmouth, Monday, Sky Sports 1 HD, 12.45pmI cant wait to watch this one, and Ill think there will be goals. Neal Ardley is doing a brilliant job at Wimbledon, and theyve got a super spirit. They are nicely placed at the moment, four points off the play-offs, and they could do with beating Pompey to keep things going, but I dont think they will. Kingsmeadow is a tough place to go, and I think Portsmouth will be happy with a draw. OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 9/2)Millwall v Burton Albion, Monday, Sky Sports 1 HD, 7.45pmBurton could be about to have a funny little blip. When youre that clear at the top, everybody else raises their game. Millwall have lots of goalscorers, led by Lee Gregory at the minute with 16 goals, but dont forget Steve Morison with 14, and in stark comparison, Burtons top scorers have eight each in Lucas Akins and Mark Duffy.They must have a right good team spirit there, but I think theyll come a cropper at The Den. Millwall will be smarting after losing to Bradford because that was a right kick in the doobies, but they will bounce back. OLLIE PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds 17/2)Bury v Gillingham, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)Gillingham should have too much for Bury, and I think theyll sneak a result. Both teams have a few players out injured but I fancy Gillingham to get the win. Rory Donnelly is having a brilliant season, I think hell get on the scoresheet at Gigg Lane. Highlights from Blackpools 1-1 draw with Bury in League One OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 12/1)Crewe v Bradford, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)I can only see this going one way, and I fear for Crewe now because Bradford are on a roll after that win over Millwall. If you look at Crewes league position, theyre desperate for a win but I just dont think it will come in this game. Steven Davies is back on the goal trail for Bradford and when you get one, they come along like buses. Highlights of Sheffield Uniteds 3-2 win over Crewe from Sky Bet League One OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 13/2)Doncaster v Blackpool, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)Shock! Nothing against Doncaster, but Im going for Blackpool. Danny Philliskirk is a very good goalscorer - his dad Tony was a real good player too - and hell start popping in the goals. Blackpool need it because its looking pretty bleak and they have to win this.Donny started the season really well and have dropped off, but if I was them I wouldnt be panicking too much. If they win their game in hand theyre out of the relegation zone, and once you get out, you can start climbing. This is a massive game for both teams, but Im going with Blackpool, and thats my heart talking rather than my head. Guess six correct scores and you could win £250,000 OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-1 (Sky Bet odds 8/1) Play £250,000 Super 6 Pick six correct scores to win life-changing sum! Oldham v Chesterfield, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)You can raise your game against the top teams when youre down at the bottom, but Chesterfield requires a totally different mindset to Burton. Have Oldham got that in them? Lee Novak and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake have got going now, and I think this will be a really tough one for hosts. Highlights from the Pirelli Stadium as Burton faced Oldham in Sky Bet League One OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-2 (Sky Bet odds 14/1)Port Vale v Barnsley, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)Barnsley were knocked out of the play-off places on Good Friday, so theyll be chomping at the bit here. As for Port Vale, they will still feel they can make up the difference to sixth, but they have to win this game. Unfortunately for them, Im going for a sneaky away win because when youre at home and you need to victory, the fans can put extra pressure on you, especially if you concede first.Pagey [Rob Page] has done a fantastic job at Port Vale, but Barnsley will have a little bit too much in the boots of Sam Winnall. He is having a great season and deserves another goal. Highlights of Shrewsburys 1-1 draw with Port Vale from Sky Bet League One OLLIE PREDICTS: 0-1 (Sky Bet odds 15/2)Scunthorpe v Swindon, Monday, 3pm - (Super 6 fixture)I cant separate these two, and if you look at the table, theres only three points between them. There should be goals, though, and I think Swindon will score first through striker Nicky Ajose, a wonderful young player, before they get pegged back.OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bet odds 11/2) Ollies Super 6 predictions Super 6 game Ollies tip Bury v Gillingham 0-2 Crewe v Bradford 0-2 Doncaster v Blackpool 0-1 Oldham v Chesterfield 0-2 Port Vale v Barnsley 0-1 Scunthorpe v Swindon 1-1 Wigan Athletic v Rochdale, Monday, 1.30pmWigan will keep marching on and I dont think theyll drop out of the automatic places now. Will Grigg is a great signing, and hes in top form so he could be the difference on the day. Rochdale are having a fantastic season themselves, and you look at Ian Henderson with 13 goals and the job Keith Hill as done, but Wigan at home could be too difficult. Rochdale will look at this as a chance to get one point off the play-offs, but Wigan are on the march. Highlights of Wigans 4-1 win over Swindon from Sky Bet League One OLLIE PREDICTS: 1-0 (Sky Bet odds 11/2)Plymouth Argyle v York City, Monday, 3pmPlymouths little blip will galvanise them and get them going again. They are maybe a little young and perhaps its a lack of experience because they havent done it before. But they have a brilliant strike-force and theyll come back - they are too good. York? Good God, look at them. They are almost dead and buried, Im afraid.OLLIE PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bet odds 9/1)Think you can do better than Ollie? Enter your Soccer Saturday Super 6 predictions here. Also See: FL72 Podcast League One video Play Super 6 League One Table Buy Air Max 270 Shoes . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Cheap Air Max 270 For Sale .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.cheapairmax270trainers.com/ . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Air Max 270 Outlet . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Chea Air Max 270 China . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- Before the season started, Illinois coach Lovie Smith said he saw all he needed to know about his new quarterback, Wes Lunt, when he watched game film from last years comeback win over Nebraska.Lunt led the Illini to two fourth quarter touchdowns and a 14-13 upset, one of the teams two Big Ten victories in 2015.Now, as the Illini (1-2) get ready to head to Lincoln to take on the No. 15 Cornhuskers (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten), the coaching staff sounds less sure about Lunt. They are looking for more from the fifth-year senior -- in both offensive production and the kind of intangibles that have not been part of Lunts game.Smith talked immediately after the 34-10 loss to Western Michigan about wanting to see Lunt get the ball downfield more and make better decisions.But this week, offensive coordinator Garrick McGee talked at length about what he hasnt seen from Lunt.Ive talked to him a lot about the one thing thats lacking or he needs to move forward is just a little more passion, a little more intensity, the ability to just completely lay it on the line for your team and have everyone see that the quarterback is going to be diving and jumping and hes going to be emotionally invested in the game and hes going to compete like crazy, McGee said, before adding, Run when you have to run.Lunt said he is well aware of where the offense has come up short and his role in it, particularly in the teams loss to Western Michigan .I just think I hold myself to a higher standard -- you know, expect to complete every pass, expect to make good decisions with the football, put us in good siituations and just continue to get better and be a leader for the team, he said.ddddddddddddBut Lunt has openly talked this season about his own quiet nature, the fact that the one time he recalls openly yelling at a teammate in high school he immediately regretted it. And he has not been a running quarterback. Lunt is not fast and has a history of injuries. Officially, he has carried the ball 12 times this season for minus-43 yards. Eight of those have been sacks.While both Smith and McGee talked this week about the dimensions a running quarterback like Nebraskas Tommy Armstrong adds to an offense and how tough that can be to defend, Lunt is unlikely to add much to a run game that wilted against Western Michigan. The Illini rushed for 3 yards.Backup quarterback Chayce Crouch is a better runner. McGee, though, says he is not considering a change at quarterback.I believe in Wes, he said.McGee, who was a college quarterback, says there is far more to the position than the strong arm Lunt is known for.Hes the one that signed up to be the quarterback, and hes been the quarterback his whole life. Hes won state championships here in the state, McGee said. Now youre the captain of the team. So theres a lot of responsibility that goes a long with that.---Follow David Mercer on Twitter: (at)davidmercerAP---Online: Associated Press college football coverage: http://collegefootball.ap.org/---This story has been corrected to show Illinois had two Big Ten wins in 2015. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz