Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

21.01.2019 11:14
compete in the Fight Capital of the World.According to UFC president Dana White, Irish superstar Conor McGregor says hell never Antworten

One of the UFCs biggest stars no longer wishes to compete in the Fight Capital of the World.According to UFC president Dana White, Irish superstar Conor McGregor says hell never fight in Las Vegas again after being fined $150,000 by the Nevada State Athletic Commission this week.I wasnt thrilled about it when it happened and we did the best we could to contain it at the time, but come on, White said during a guest appearance on The Herd with Colin Cowherd on FS1. The other problem with that is Conor McGregor hit me yesterday and said, I dont ever want to fight in Nevada again. Ever.McGregor (20-3) was penalized for his actions during a pre-fight news conference ahead of UFC 202 on Aug. 20. McGregor and his opponent, Nate Diaz, threw water bottles and cans of energy drink at each other after Diaz abruptly stood up and exited early.The $150,000 represented 5 percent of McGregors record-breaking $3 million fight purse. He was also ordered to perform 50 hours of community service.McGregors agent, Audie Attar, told SportsCenter earlier this week the teams main concern was making sure McGregor wouldnt be suspended, as hes scheduled to fight Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 on Nov. 12. He did not say whether McGregor intends to appeal the fine.McGregor reacted to the fine in a tweet:?Losing McGregor would be a major financial hit to the city of Las Vegas. According to NSAC records, McGregor has headlined four of the five highest-grossing gates in MMA history in Nevada. His featherweight title fight against Jose Aldo at UFC 194 in December generated a gate of $10 million.Now, how does that make sense for the state of Nevada? White asked. Youre going to try to fine this kid and Nate that much money -- it just makes people not want to fight in our state, and thats not a good thing.Diaz (19-11), who lost to McGregor at UFC 202 via majority decision, is also facing potential discipline for the news conference. His disclosed purse for the bout was $2 million. Max 95 Sale China . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Cheap Air Max 95 . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. NORMAN, Okla. -- Its another high-stakes Bedlam game for Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.The Cowboys have emerged in the past decade under coach Mike Gundy, turning the showdown into much more than just a yearly meeting between schools from the same state.Oklahoma leads the series 85-18-7, but Saturdays meeting will be the second straight that will decide the Big 12 title. A win for the Cowboys would be their second over the Sooners in three years and second straight in Norman, and it would give them their second conference title under Gundy. Matchups in 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2013 also affected the conference title race.I think whats encouraging for the state of Oklahoma is that for a considerable number of times over the last six years, these two schools have gotten together to decide a conference championship, and I dont think we can ask for anything else, Gundy said.Seventh-ranked Oklahoma (9-2, 8-0, No. 9 CFP) has won eight straight since a rough start, while No. 11 Oklahoma State (9-2, 7-1, No. 10 CFP) has won seven in a row since losing to Baylor. Both teams still have an outside shot at reaching the College Football Playoff.The only thing that we can control is how we play Saturday, Gundy said. What I told them is that I wanted them to play how theyve played the last two months because as a coach its enjoyable to watch them. They play for each other. There arent any selfish players on the field, and I would fully expect them to play that way Saturday. Then, we can worry about the playoff system next Monday.Oklahoma State quarterback Mason Rudolph has much to gain against the Sooners. While Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield has been mentioned in the Heisman Trophy race and is the defending Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year, Rudolph could shake things up by outplaying his more decorated counterpart and getting a win.Rudolph barely played during Oklahomas 58-23 win last season . But he is healthy this season.Its what you look forward to all season long, and last year, I kind of let it slip through my grip, he said. Injuries happen, but I was kind of angry that I wasnt able to play and be at 100 percent. Ive got a completely different mindset this year, andd Im ready to get out there and play in the game.ddddddddddddere are some things to watch Saturday:MAYFIELD TO NY? Mayfield, who leads the nation in passing efficiency, could make a serious statement to Heisman voters with a strong performance. He wasnt invited to New York for last years Heisman ceremony and finished fourth in the balloting. Mayfield wants the invite, but he knows he has to handle business first.The Heisman stuff is not going to matter if we dont win, so we want to put ourselves in a good position to see what happens with the rest of the country and see what we can do, Mayfield said.HEISMAN CONTENDER II: Oklahoma receiver Dede Westbrook is rising on Heisman lists, too. He has 11 touchdown receptions of at least 40 yards this season, the most of any FBS player since 1998. He is averaging 150 yards receiving during conference play.TAYLOR TOUGH: Oklahoma State defensive tackle Vincent Taylor has been a force all season. He leads the team with 11.5 tackles for loss, and leads the nation with four blocked kicks.JAMES WASHINGTON: Amid the hype around Westbrook around the state of Oklahoma, Oklahoma States James Washington has put together an impressive season, too. The junior has at least 100 yards receiving in four of his past six games and has 1,159 yards and nine touchdowns this season. His breakaway speed will cause problems, especially if the Cowboys can establish the run.He reminds of the big-play, strong guys theyve had at Oklahoma State, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops said. Like Dez (Bryant) and those guys that not only had speed but the physical presence to shove you out of the way and get the football because of how physical their presence is.IN THE MIX: Oklahomas Joe Mixon is one of the nations most dangerous players. The sophomore ranks second nationally behind Christian McCaffrey with 195 all-purpose yards per game. Hes a force as a runner, receiver and return man. Hes big -- listed at 225 pounds, but likely much bigger -- and he has breakaway speed.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz