Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

20.01.2019 04:51
ion produced the highest NFL ratings since Week 2, with an average of 22.51 million viewers tuning in for Seattles 31-24 victory Antworten

NEW YORK -- The first Sunday night after the election produced the highest NFL ratings since Week 2, with an average of 22.51 million viewers tuning in for Seattles 31-24 victory over New England.NFL ratings have been on the decline this year. One theory has been the election; two presidential debates were held at the same time as prime-time NFL games, and some cable news networks reported soaring numbers in the buildup to last Tuesdays balloting.The Seahawks-Patriots game, a rematch of the Super Bowl from two seasons ago, drew a 12.7 rating -- 11 percent better than last years Week 10 game.The second half of the Fox doubleheader, featuring the Cowboys 35-30 win over the Steelers, drew a 17.8 overnight rating average -- the highest-rated individual game of the season.---http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Nike Air Max Plus . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Air Max Plus Wholesale Cheap .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. http://www.airmaxplusoutlet.com/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Nike Air Max Plus Outlet . LOUIS -- St. Nike Air Max Plus Sale . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. CLEVELAND -- Andrew Miller isnt concerned about his role in the Cleveland Indians bullpen. The dominating left-hander only wants to help his new team make a run at the postseason.Two days after he was acquired from the New York Yankees for four minor leaguers, Miller joined the Indians prior to Monday nights game against Minnesota.Cleveland manager Terry Francona can use Miller with right-hander Bryan Shaw in the late innings before going to closer Cody Allen.Ill be a bullpen pitcher, Miller said. Wherever Tito asks me to pitch, Ill pitch. If we win games, thats whats important.Allen has 20 saves while Miller recorded nine with the Yankees. Francona doesnt see a problem with how hell get the best from the back end of his bullpen.Its not really rocket science, he said. The whole idea is when you have leverage situations you want to use guys in the right spots. Thats really what it is. Theyre all onboard. They know theyll be pitching with the lead or with a tie. Itll be fun.Miller was 6-1 with a 1.39 ERA with the Yankees. He held opponents to a .174 average and struck out 77 in 45 1/3 innings.When you get a guy like Andrew Miller, hes kkind of a rare breed, Francona said.dddddddddddd He just wants the ball.The Indians have the best record in the AL and lead the Central Division by 4 1/2 games.They had it going pretty good, Miller said. I think its a complete team. Hopefully I can contribute and make us better.Miller was awakened Sunday by an 8 a.m. phone call from Yankees general manager Brian Cashman informing him of the trade. He traveled from Tampa, where the Yankees were playing, and arrived in Cleveland later that night.I was sleeping, he said. I woke up for the phone. My alarm hadnt been set to go off yet. Thats how my Sunday started. It was a little bit of a whirlwind after that.Millers first road trip with the Indians will be a return to Yankee Stadium for a three-game series that begins Friday.It will help with the move, my wife trying to get the apartment together, Miller said. I dont know how excited I am to face those guys. Thats always a little weird. Its not the most fun thing as a player, but its a business. Ill find a way. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz