Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

16.01.2019 11:59
t. But Ogunbowale hit a basket inside and Turner hit a free throw and scored on a rebound as the Irish regained control.Turner a Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The tenaciousness of top-ranked Notre Dames defense, the speed of its offense and a crowd of 8,106 overwhelmed No. 17 Washington early in the Preseason WNIT final on Sunday and the Huskies never recovered.The Fighting Irish jumped to a 12-0 start and led 25-8 at the end of the first quarter en route to a 71-60 victory on Sunday as Arike Ogunbowale led Notre Dame with 17 points and Kathryn Westbeld added 14 points and eight rebounds. Ogunbowale and Marina Mabrey had four steals each as Notre Dame forced 17 turnovers, leading to 19 points.Transition is our game. We want to get out and run, Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw said. I think thats one of the things were known for.Washington coach Mike Neighbors said the male players who the Huskies normally practice against werent available the past few days so it made it tougher to prepare for Notre Dames speed.Wow are they fast, he said.After trailing by as many as 20 points early in the second quarter and 19 late in the third quarter, the Huskies (3-1) closed to 63-53 on a basket by Chantel Osahor with 5:53 left. But Ogunbowale hit a basket inside and Turner hit a free throw and scored on a rebound as the Irish regained control.Turner added 10 points and 12 rebounds for the Irish (4-0).Kelsey Plum, who entered the game averaging 30 points, finished with 22 points on 7 of 19 shooting, including 2 of 6 from 3-point range. Plum credited Notre Dames defense.They sat on my left hand the entire game. They made me take a step back, fadeaway jump shots, and I didnt knock as many down as I should have, she said.The Huskies entered the game shooting 48.2 percent from 3-point range, but only shot 32 percent on Sunday.Washington, which hadnt trailed by more than seven points in its first three games, missed their first five shots and had four turnovers while the Irish hit 5 of 8 shots.I think once we got punched in the mouth we just settled down, and said, `Thats OK. Thats why theyre No. 1 in the country. Lets start playing basketball now. So I think that initial punch, it was cool to see our team battle throughout and play them even, Plum said. I think that will help us in the tournament and future big games. I think well be a little bit more prepared from the jump.BIG PICTUREWashington: The Huskies, playing on the road for the first time, struggled shooting early and couldnt hit consistently from 3-point range as they usually do. ... They fell 0-7 all-time against teams ranked No. 1.Notre Dame: After struggling both offensively and defensively in a four-point win against Green Bay, the Irish played much better at both and in extending their home winning streak to 34 games.POLL IMPLICATIONSWashington: The Huskies outscored the Irish 52-46 after a slow start so the loss shouldnt hurt them in the poll and could help them.Notre Dame: The win over a ranked team might be enough to keep hold of the top ranking, although the Irish could be hurt by the way they struggled to a four-point win over Green Bay on Thursday.HE SAID IT:Were not used to playing in front of 8,100 people. So that had a lot to do with it, Neighbors said.UP NEXTWashington: The Huskies host Idaho on Tuesday and Seattle on Saturday before playing at Portland on Sunday.Notre Dame: The Irish play Louisiana-Lafayette in Houston on Tuesday, a neutral-site home game for the Irish so Turner can play near her home in Pearland, before returning home to face TCU at home on Saturday. Vapormax Plus Cheap . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Cheap Vapormax Free Shipping . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesalevapormax.com/ . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. Cheap Nike Vapormax Sale . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. Wholesale Vapormax . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Delano Spencer drilled 5 of 7 from beyond the arc for 18 points as Tennessee State overwhelmed NAIA Reinhardt 96-64 in the Tigers first home game of the year.Tennessee State (6-0) opened the season with five straight road victories before heading home.KenDarrius Hamilton had 14 points, Darreon Reddick added 12, and Tahjere McCall chipped in 11 and grabbed 11 rebounds for Tennessee State as all 12 players scored. Jordan Reed had nine points to give him 1,003 for his career.Reinhardt trailed just 47-45 at the half and was still within striking distance, 72-59, at the 10:30 mark.dddddddddddd Reddick had a tip-in that started the Tigers on an 11-0 run and Tennessee State dominated the second half 49-19.Tennessee State hit 57 percent (32-56) of its field goal attempts while Reinhardt was held to 22-of-55 shooting.Nehemiah Jones led Reinhardt with 15 points. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz