Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

14.01.2019 09:01
MELBOURNE, Australia - Its only been a couple of months since Kei Nishikori moved into the No. [url=http://www.cheapairjordan4nz Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia - Its only been a couple of months since Kei Nishikori moved into the No. Air Jordan 4 Nz Cheap . 5 ranking, and hes not yet comfortable with the number.Once success arrived it came quickly for the 25-year-old Japanese player who stands out as one of the games rising stars and one of its most modest.Nishikori spent the latter part of 2014 making history. He became the first Asian man to reach a Grand Slam final at the U.S. Open and finished the year ranked No. 5, the highest ranking ever achieved by a man from Asia.At this years Australian Open he has powered through the first four rounds to secure a spot in the quarterfinals and has tried to explain on a few occasions what it is about the number five that makes him uneasy.Im really new to be No. 5, so Im still not comfortable, Nishikori told the cheering crowd at Rod Laver Arena on Monday, where Japanese flags were waving during the windy afternoon match as he beat the supremely athletic No. 9-ranked David Ferrer 6-3, 6-3. 6-3.I think I feel more pressure than before, he said earlier in the week, describing the different feeling of being on the pedestal with the worlds best players. I think I need more time to get used to it.Asked on Monday what number he might feel more comfortable with, Nishikori smiled. Maybe like, 15 or 20.There is a disconnect between the confident, aggressive Nishikori fans witness on the court and the self-deprecating person he becomes off the court.When he plays, Nishikori is aggressive, quick and energetic, with leaping forehands and an ability to take the ball early, which adds to his power and gives his opponent less time to react. He is also extremely focused, confident and calm.Thats what Im really trying to do, (be) patient always but at the same time aggressive, said Nishikori, who broke into the top five after adding Michael Chang, the 1989 French Open champion, to his coaching team last year.Nishikori is a star in Japan but has been based since age 14 in Florida, where he moved to train at the Nick Bollettieris famed tennis academy.Living in the U.S. makes it easier for Nishikori to escape the limelight, but he says Japan still feels like home.In Florida nobody talks to me, Nishikori said. In Japan ... a lot of people recognize me. Its not easy to walk on the street.I feel more comfortable living in Japan. They have much better food, he smiled. But in Florida, they have great facilities... good players I can train with. They have everything.Maybe after he retires, Nishikori said, he will move back to Japan permanently. Not that retirement is on his mind just yet.On Wednesday, he faces defending champion Stan Wawrinka in the quarterfinals.It will be a rematch of their U.S. Open quarterfinal which Nishikori won in a gripping five sets before going on to beat No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic in the semifinals. He has only reached the quarterfinal in Melbourne once before — in 2012 — and followed that with consecutive exits in the fourth round.Wawrinka said he was bracing for another long, tough match against Nishikori.Hes a great shot maker. He can make winners. Hes always taking the ball really early. Its always tough to play against him, said the No. 4-ranked Wawrinka. Well see how Im going to deal with that. Cheap Authentic Jordan 4 Nz . The Toronto Maple Leafs forward and Nashville Predators goaltender highlighted Mondays waiver transactions, with Calgarys Chuck Kobasew and Edmontons Philip Larsen also being placed on waivers. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Nz . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror. http://www.cheapairjordan4nz.com/ . Better still, its in the same team and there are 13 races left for it to develop.The San Antonio Spurs refusal to lose has finally landed them in top spot in the TSN.ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking. Among teams gaining ground, the Chicago Bulls are up, from 11 to eight, and they have gone 16-6 in their past 22 games, going from a fringe playoff team to a team in line for homecourt advantage in the first round. The Phoenix Suns looked like they had coughed up their playoff spot, only to reel off seven wins in eight games to scramble back into the eighth seed in the West. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Nz. With a healthy Eric Bledsoe, the Suns are up, from 14 to nine. An up-and-down few weeks, during which they have gone 5-5 in their past 10 games, knocks the Toronto Raptors from nine to 12, their lowest ranking in months. More injuries contributed to the Denver Nuggets falling, from 18 to 21. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz