Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

13.01.2019 10:19
as huge shoes to fill, but he doesnt want anyone feeling sorry for him even though hell take one of the youngest, least experien Antworten

Stephen F. Austin lost seven players, including its top three scorers, from last seasons team that won 28 games, ran the table in the Southland Conference and beat No. 3 seed West Virginia in the NCAA tournament.Then the Lumberjacks lost their coach, Brad Underwood, the guy who lost a total of 14 games in his three seasons in Nacogdoches, Texas -- to Oklahoma State.First-year coach Kyle Keller has huge shoes to fill, but he doesnt want anyone feeling sorry for him even though hell take one of the youngest, least experienced teams into Rupp Arena on Friday to face yet another talented Kentucky squad (7 p.m. ET, SECN).This is a great job, Keller said. The best in America in a one-bid league.Kellers optimism is apparent, yet he also cautions Lumberjacks fans -- who have watched their program win 136 games over the past five years -- to be patient at the outset of this season.Itll be a process for us, Keller said. Its not fair to judge us in November and December. If we stay healthy, I wouldnt want to play us in February and March.Kellers top returning player is Ty Charles. Underwood was high on the 6-foot-5 guard, but Keller hasnt seen much because Charles has missed nearly the entire preseason with an ailing shoulder that he injured last season. Hes practiced two days thus far -- and is questionable for Fridays season opener.Josh Huntley, a 6-foot-7 junior college kid whom Keller calls his toughest, is in concussion protocol, and his status is also up in the air for Friday.But Keller isnt concerned about Kentucky. Hes focused on keeping the program at the level its been for the past few seasons: arguably the most successful true mid-major team.We dont expect anything less than championships and making the NCAA tournament, he said. We talk about winning the league and playing the second weekend in March. If you dont talk about it, they wont believe it can happen.Keller inherited Charles, but hes already proved he can bring talent to Nacogdoches. Hes from Dallas and has spent most of his time coaching in Texas and Oklahoma, both in the junior college and Division I ranks. Keller was the assistant coach primarily responsible for loading Texas A&M up with talent the past few years.Keller recently secured a commitment from 6-foot-7 junior college forward?Leon Gilmore, a former top-100 high school prospect, and he also raves about the potential of his freshmen duo of Aaron Augustin and Kevon Harris. But he also realizes they may be in over their heads on Friday.Aaron is a 5-foot-10 point guard who will play against?DeAaron Fox?in front of 24,000 [fans] at one of the most difficult places to play in the country, Keller said. Welcome to college basketball. I hate it for him.I know all the Kentucky freshmen, he added. Ive seen them all. They are so long, athletic and quick and can really beat you up.Stephen F. Austin, despite eight newcomers on the roster, still was picked to finish second in the Southland behind Sam Houston State. Both programs got a half-dozen first-place votes.Keller considers his job the best in the league largely because of support and stability. Keller said 3,000 fans came out for the Midnight Madness event last month despite it being held on a Friday night in the middle of football season in the state of Texas. His athletic director, Robert Hill, is an alumnus who has been in his current position for more than a decade, and the school president, Baker Pattillo, has been at the school since 1966.Weve got incredible support for our program, Keller said.And there is no shortage of talent in the vicinity. Keller can get to Houston in two hours and Dallas in 2.5 hours. Hes an hour away from Louisiana.But it will take time. Remember, Stephen F. Austin lost its season opener a year ago to Baylor 97-55 -- with Thomas Walkup, Demetrious Floyd and Clide Geffrard. But the Lumberjacks still wound up rolling through their league and getting back to the NCAA tournament for the third straight year.Keller returned just 17.7 percent of last years offensive production and may be without his top returning player. His team is so inexperienced that one player didnt even realize he had to check in at the scorers table in the teams exhibition game last week.You cant coach experience, Keller said. Weve got to teach everything -- from A to Z. So dont judge us on who we are against Kentucky. Judge us on who we are on Valentines Day. Wholesale Shoes From China . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. Wholesale Shoes China . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.wholesaleshoesfromchina.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Cheap Shoes Wholesale .875,000, avoiding arbitration. Clippards deal Monday means all eight Nationals players who filed for arbitration wound up settling before a hearing. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Greg Inglis has defended South Sydney teammate Sam Burgess following the criticism he received from England coach Wayne Bennett.Inglis was one of six Australian tryscorers in the 38-16 win at the London Stadium on Sunday that eliminated England from the tournament.Bennett accused his players of conceding too many silly penalties and pinpointed Burgess as the biggest culprit, claiming its a problem he has at both international and NRL level.However, Inglis said he didnt believe the talismanic forward was too undisciplined and claimed his will to win is what makes him a great player.He plays with his heart on his sleeve and you can see that back home with the Bunnies, Inglis said in London on Monday.I dont think hes got an issue, hes a competitor.Burgess has also come under fire for the punch he threw at Australia prop David Klemmer but Inglis said Burgess was full of remorse for the incident when he caught up with him after the game.I was off the field at the time so I didnt see what happened, Inglis said.But I spoke to Sam and he was disappointed with what happpened as he wants to be a role model for kids.dddddddddddd He just had a brain snap.Hes a great bloke and its not in his character. I dont condone violence but he wears his heart on his sleeve.Inglis was forced off the field in the second half with a head injury but expects to be fit to play in Sundays final against New Zealand at Anfield unlike Sam Thaiday, whos out with a fractured cheekbone and eye socket.I took a knock from a tackle, but got cleared in the concussion test, he said.I had a bit of dizziness but Im all sweet.But its heartbreaking for the two boys whove got injured with Josh Mansour and now Sammy,Hes not one to go down so for him to go off you know its probably a serious injury. Its very unfortunate.But weve got Tyson Frizell and Matt Gillett and Trent Merrin has been unbelievable this whole tournament.I think weve got enough depth. Shannon Boyd coming off the bench allows the smaller forward to go into Sammys role. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz