Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

13.01.2019 10:18
Nadal returned to action in Rio and reached the semifinals -- admittedly surprising even himself. Only an unforgettable three-s Antworten

After eight months of trading forehands and backhands, the final Grand Slam event of the season is here. The US Open is loaded with top stars and compelling matchups from the start. How can you keep up with all the action and results? Heres everything you need to know on Day 1.Watch every matchAt 11 a.m. ET, the first wave of matches will begin on ESPN3 for the entire day. Click to watch.?At 1 p.m. ET, ESPN2 & WatchESPN begin coverage. Click to watch.?To view starting times of upcoming days at the US Open, click here.?Live scoringOur real-time scoreboard, updated stats and social handles can be found on one spot, US Open CourtCast.?BracketsFind out whos moving on (and whos not) with our US Open mens and womens brackets. ?Mondays key matchesTaylor Townsend versus Caroline Wozniacki, 11 a.m. ET on the Grandstand (Watch)For a matchup of unseeded players, this one has plenty of storylines. Wozniacki spent a total of 67 weeks as the word No. 1 but never was able to capture a Grand Slam title. Still one of the most popular players on tour, the Dane has fallen to No. 51 in the world and hasnt won consecutive matches since June. Wozniacki has reached two US Open semifinals and two finals in her career; two years ago, she lost to Serena Williams in the championship match. Townsend, one of the brightest American juniors in recent years, has yet to make a mark on the WTA Tour. Two years ago, she made the third round of the French Open, but in five other Grand Slam appearances, has won only a single match.No. 5 Rafael Nadal versus Denis Istomin, third match on Arthur Ashe Stadium (Watch)What to make of Nadal? He looked incredible in his first two matches at Roland Garros before abruptly pulling out with a wrist injury. After missing two months (including Wimbledon), Nadal returned to action in Rio and reached the semifinals -- admittedly surprising even himself. Only an unforgettable three-set loss to Juan Martin del Potro in the semifinals kept Nadal from a shot at his second gold medal. The Spaniard, though, won the doubles title with partner Marc Lopez. Nadal says hes in good spirits and healthy entering New York. Hes never lost a match to Istomin in four previous encounters.No. 26 Jack Sock versus Taylor Fritz, 5:30 p.m. ET on Louis Armstrong Stadium (Watch)Certainly, one of the main attractions on opening day, this battle will feature two of the most talented Americans in the field. Sock, the newly minted mix-doubles Olympic champ, hopes his home Slam will snap him out of a singles funk. The 26th seed hasnt won more than two consecutive matches since the Clay-Court Championships back in early April. Fritz, 18 and perhaps the most talented of the new wave of U.S. mens players, reached the Memphis Open final six months ago, but since then has struggled, notably going only 3-7 in his past 10 matches.No. 1 Novak Djokovic versus Jerzy Janowicz, 7 p.m. ET on Arthur Ashe Stadium (Watch)Fittingly, the world No. 1 will begin his quest to defend his US Open crown under the lights in Arthur Ashe Stadium. With a title, Djokovic would join Roger Federer as the only players to win three majors in the same year on three occasions. The Serb, however, enters New York with a cloud of uncertainty. He fell early at Wimbledon, and after winning the Rogers Cup Masters, lost to del Potro in the opening round of Rio. Djokovic is also dealing with a wrist issue that he said still isnt 100 percent. Like del Potro, Janowicz possesses a thunderous game. A 2013 Wimbledon semifinalist, Janowicz (once ranked No. 14) has fallen to No. 228 in the world and has played only two matches this season.No. 8 Madison Keys versus Alison Riske, second night match on Arthur Ashe Stadium (Watch)In another all-American battle on opening day, the biggest question mark will be the health of Keys, who just last week withdrew from the Connecticut Open after injuring her neck during a practice session. But Keys has played well lately, winning 25 of her past 31 matches. This includes a trip to the Montreal final and the Rio semis. Shes also made the fourth round or better in every major dating back to last years US Open. Keys won a title on the grass of Birmingham right before Wimbledon. As for Riske, she is sporting a healthy 29-19 record this season, and just a few weeks ago reached the semifinals in Stanford. Adidas Superstar Cheap China . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Discount Adidas Superstar . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.cheapadidassuperstar.com/ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Buy Adidas Superstar . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Wholesale Adidas Superstar . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. SYDNEY -- Fans came to catch a glimpse of American hot shot Jordan Spieth yet they were treated to a peak at the future of Australian golf as amateur Curtis Luck took a share of the lead midway through the opening round of the Australian Open at Royal Sydney.The 20-year-old west Australian shot a five-under round in the company of Spieth and Aussie veteran Geoff Ogilvy, Luck firing seven birdies and just two bogeys in an excellent start to his campaign.Spieths round could have been better, but the American was left to lament a poor flop shot on hole No. 8 and admitted he was still adjusting to putting on the Poa annua grass greens.I really like the design of this golf course, its a fun, kind of classic course to play, Spieth said.These Poa annua greens are just getting a little bit into my head, but as the week picks up and it becomes more difficult to hold greens in regulation I like where Im at.Having received a fortunate bounce on hole No. 7 that gave him a shot at eagle, a putt he lipped out and settled for birdie, Spieth then saw just how quickly Royal Sydney could also play the demon after his tee shot at the driveable No. 8 skipped through the green.But the American was more upset about the duffed flop shot that followed, that led to an untimely bogey, and promised to keep attacking the shorter par-fours for the rest of the week.I was actually very pleased with the tee shot there [on No. 8], so IIll just look at it as; I found something on four today.dddddddddddd..in my driving, Spieth said.I was much more patient into what I was working on the last few weeks and I kept through it there on No. 8 and hit it too good. If I mishit it I probably make birdie there instead.So Im not upset about that, what Im upset about is the execution of the flop shot which is normally a strength of mine around the greens.Luck, meanwhile, showed no signs of nerves and opened his day with a birdie on No. 10.The amateur, who twice qualified for the Masters next season with wins at the US Amateur and the Asia-Pacific Amateur, looked relaxed throughout his round and hit some superb wedge shots that often saw him inside both Spieth and Ogilvy.Yeah plenty, Luck said when asked if hed had fun. Fortunately I had two great playing partners in Geoff and Jordan and they made it a lot of fun for me and obviously I played quite well.So yeah it was quite enjoyable out there today.Ogilvy finished at -2 after having several putts burn the edges on the slick Royal Sydney Greens.Lucas Herbert was the other early leader on Thursday after a blemish-free five-under 67.The highest-ranked Aussie in the field, Adam Scott, and Aaron Baddeley went out in the afternoon wave with?the breeze beginning to strengthen. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz