Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jj009 Offline

ChAôt

13.01.2019 10:17
their first win and maybe gave coach John Fox something to think about in the process.Hoyer threw for 302 yards and two touchdo Antworten

CHICAGO -- Brian Hoyer led the Chicago Bears to their first win and maybe gave coach John Fox something to think about in the process.Hoyer threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns filling in for Jay Cutler, and the Chicago Bears earned their first win of the season with a 17-14 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.The Bears (1-3) got a win after starting 0-3 for the second time in as many seasons under Fox. They also stopped a six-game home losing streak as well as a six-game slide against Detroit (1-3), though things got tight near the end.Chicago was leading 17-6 when Andre Roberts returned a punt 85 yards for a touchdown. Golden Tate then caught a 2-point conversion pass from Matthew Stafford to cut it to 17-14 with 1:52 left, but the Bears recovered the onside kick.Hoyer was on target in his second straight start with Cutler nursing a sprained right thumb. He completed 28 of 36 passes against a defense missing the injured Ezekiel Ansah and DeAndre Levy.Fox has been noncommittal when asked if Cutler will start when he is ready to return, and he wasnt about to tip his hand after this one. Chicago visits Indianapolis next week.Id like to enjoy this for at least a few hours, Fox said.Hoyer shrugged off a similar question, saying, Its my role to do whatevers asked of me. Today, Im going to enjoy the victory. Whatever they say to me tomorrow, then thats what Ill prepare to do. I think thats being a professional about it.Eddie Royal caught seven passes for 111 yards and a touchdown. Rookie Jordan Howard ran for a career-high 111 yards for Chicago.Zach Miller caught a touchdown, and the Bears gained 408 yards in just their second home win in 10 games under Fox.The Lions dropped their third straight, with Stafford struggling to find open receivers and a short-handed run game once again unable to get going.Stafford was 23 of 36 for 213 yards and was intercepted twice deep in Bears territory. He got picked off by Jacoby Glenn on a miscommunication with Tate near the end of the first half.And the Lions had the ball on the Chicago 23 when Deiondre Hall picked off a pass intended for Anquan Boldin with about four minutes remaining in the game.Marvin Jones Jr. had 74 yards receiving after setting a career high with 205 yards against Green Bay the previous week.We were just not sharp at all, coach Jim Caldwell said. There was no rhythm to it. Thats my fault.TO RECAP: The Lions settled for a 21-yard field goal by Matt Prater on the opening drive of the second half after two runs at the Chicago 1 got stopped.Hoyer hit Royal deep down the middle for a 64-yard gain on the next drive, setting up a 6-yard touchdown catch by Miller that increased Chicagos lead to 14-6 in the third quarter.But Chicagos Kevin White was slow to get off the ground after being tackled by Glover Quin following a short catch and eventually walked to the locker room with an ankle injury. Fox said he had no details on the severity of the injury.QUOTABLE: Tate on the interception late in the first half with the Lions on the Chicago 22: Just a silly mistake on my part. Ill own up to that. Just missed a signal. That cost us three points. Its tough. Its tough.Bears right guard Kyle Long on winning: We were 100 percent invested into this game. I dont even know who we play next.MISSING PLAYERS: Ansah sprained his ankle two weeks ago in Detroits loss to Tennessee and didnt return to the game. Levy has a quadriceps injury. He missed much of last season with a hip injury.Besides Cutler, Chicago played its second game without LBs Danny Trevathan (sprain thumb) and Lamarr Houston (season-ending left ACL tear). RB Jeremy Langford (ankle) was inactive after getting hurt last week at Dallas.OLD FRIEND: Joique Bell had a quiet debut for Chicago, running for 6 yards on three attempts. Bell was released by the Lions in February and worked out for them last week before signing with Chicago on Tuesday.INJURIES : Lions RB Dwayne Washington limped off in the first with a left ankle injury after he was tackled by John Timu on a second-quarter run. ... TE Eric Ebron aggravated his ankle injury and hurt his knee blocking on a run in the first quarter, but returned.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Adidas Ultra Boost Outlet Online .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Wholesale Adidas Ultra Boost 2018 . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http://www.cheapultraboostshop.com/ . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost China . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. CHICAGO -- Carlos Gonzalez provided the Colorado Rockies with a much needed offensive boost. He homered twice and finished with a career-high five hits to lead the struggling Rockies to a 9-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Tuesday night. Gonzalez was 5 for 5 and fell a triple shy of a cycle, and Eric Young Jr. also homered for the Rockies, who had lost five of their last six. Colorado had scored 12 runs in those games, including eight Sunday at St. Louis. Colorado increased its lead to 5-0 in the third when Gonzalez hit his eighth of the season deep into the right-field bleachers. His home run in the ninth put the Rockies up 8-3 and gave him nine multi-home run games in his career. He also continued to torment the Cubs, raising his lifetime average against Chicago to .427, while getting to seven home runs and 16 RBIs in 19 games. Gonzalez became the first Rockies player to have five hits since Miguel Olivo on May 12, 2010, and his outburst was well-timed for a struggling Colorado team. "It was a bad stretch, not being able to score runs or be able to help the team," Gonzalez said. "I think the pitchers did a tremendous job every single game but its frustrating when youre not able to put runs on the board." That wasnt an issue for the Rockies, whose 17 hits matched a season-high allowed by the Cubs. Troy Tulowitzki had three while Eric Young Jr., Todd Helton, Nolan Arenado had two apiece for the Rockies. Along with Young, who hit his first home run of the season, Gonzalez paced the Rockies, who were in danger of falling to one game above .500 for the first time since April 10. "(Gonzalez) is one of those players thats always a day away from doing something like that, or doing something you rarely see in this game," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes got that kind of ability. It was nice to see not only him, but our offence bust out tonight." Pitcher Jeff Francis also returned to form for the Rockies. Francis (2-3), winless since April 5, pitched six innings and gave up one run and three hits while striking out seven. After winning his first start, Francis was 0-3 with an 8.25 ERA over his next six outings. Francis slid awkwardly into second base in the sixth, tweaking his right knee and was taken out after pitching the inning, throwing just 80 pitches. The early exit, however, did little to diminish his night. "It was one of those nights where you kind of feel you had it going a little bit,&quoot; Francis said.dddddddddddd "Unfortunately that happened but weve got guys down there who are capable of doing what they did." Cubs starter Carlos Villanueva, meanwhile, did not have it going. Villanueva (1-3) allowed six runs and 12 hits in five innings for the Cubs. He is winless since April 18 and has allowed 18 earned runs in his last four starts after giving up five in his first four. With Matt Garzas return from the disabled list looming, Villanuevas time in the starting rotation could be short. "We will be a stronger team when (Garza) comes back. Obviously I have my own opinions, obviously a move will be made. Tonight didnt help my cause," Villanueva said. "For me I will take the ball whenever they need me." Cubs manager Dale Sveum wasnt really talking about any potential changes to the rotation. He said Tuesday wasnt a "tryout" for Villanueva. Perhaps that was a good thing for the Cubs starter. "Tonight he didnt have any one of his pitches," Sveum said. That was apparent early, with the Rockies scoring five times in the first three innings. Young hit his home run in the second, Gonzalez got his first homer in the third, and the Rockies built their lead. "We have a lineup that can explode at any time. Weve got a lot of offensive talent and weve had to grind through this tough time the last week or so," Weiss said. "I always feel like were capable of busting out with the group we have." NOTES: Roy Oswalt threw 64 pitches in an extended spring training start for the Rockies. He is scheduled to pitch again Saturday, and if that start goes well he is expected to join Double-A Tulsa. ... Garza, who hasnt pitched in the majors this season after straining a lat during spring training, is expected to make a rehab start Thursday for Triple-A Iowa. Following that outing, he and the team will decide if hell come back. Sveum didnt rule out going to a six-man rotation when Garza does come back. ... Rockies manager Walt Weiss said there hasnt been a decision made on whether Juan Nicasio will take his next start in the rotation. ... Cubs 3B Luis Valbuena was out of the lineup for the third straight day after suffering a jammed right pinky finger Saturday in Washington. Sveum said Valbuena will be in the lineup Wednesday in the finale of the three-game series. ... Wednesdays pitching matchup is Colorados Jon Garland (3-3, 4.83) against the Cubs Jeff Samardzija (1-5, 3.70). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz