Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
jokergreen0220 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2019 09:33
ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have placed catcher Evan Gattis on the 15-day disabled list and recalled right-hander Juan Jaime f Antworten

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have placed catcher Evan Gattis on the 15-day disabled list and recalled right-hander Juan Jaime from Triple-A Gwinnett. Air Jordan 13 Retro Australia . Tuesdays move was expected after the Braves announced Monday night a MRI revealed Gattis has a bulging disk in his back. The move with Gattis is retroactive to Sunday. Jaime, a reliever, was optioned to Gwinnett on Saturday after allowing one run in four innings in his first stint with Atlanta. Gattis is hitting .290 with 16 homers and 39 RBIs. Rookie Christian Bethancourt, who is starting in Tuesday nights game against the Mets, and veteran Gerald Laird are expected to share most of the playing time at catcher while Gattis is out. Ryan Doumit is another option. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Australia . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Cheap Jordan 13 For Sale . You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 6pm et/3pm pt. The Heat reached that mark Saturday night when they ruined the Philadelphia 76ers home opener. http://www.airjordan13australia.com/ .com) - World No. 1 Rafael Nadal, Wimbledon champion Andy Murray and four-time Australian Open titlist Roger Federer were among Mondays fourth-round winners at Melbourne Park.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - The New York Jets will likely have Jace Amaro back in the lineup at Tennessee.The rookie tight end fully practiced Thursday for the first time since suffering a concussion against the Buffalo Bills in Detroit nearly three weeks ago.I felt back to normal today, Amaro said. Ill be playing Sunday.Amaro, who was cleared for physical activity after going through the NFLs protocol for head injuries, was hurt during a kickoff return against the Bills on Nov. 24. Amaro is tied with Jeremy Kerley for second on the team with 34 receptions.I kind of felt like I could play last week, but things just didnt work out that way, Amaro said. I feel really good for this week.Rookie linebacker Trevor Reilly was also cleared after suffering a concussion at Minnesota last Sunday, and fully practiced Thursday.Wide receiver Percy Harvin sat out for a second straight day with a sprained left ankle after saying he definitely thinks hell play.I know hes optimistic and I hope hes right, coach RRex Ryan said, But Im a lot less optimistic. Wholesale Air Jordan 13 Australia. Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson made progress from his turf toe injury by returning to the practice field on a limited basis for the first time since being hurt in Detroit. His status for the game against the Titans remained uncertain.I would say its a good 50 per cent, 50-50, Ryan said. Right on the fence.Wilkerson participated in about two snaps of team drills Thursday after sitting out Wednesday. He said the toe still hurts a little bit, but he has been working in a specially made cleat to help him get back on the field.Its helping out, Wilkerson said. Ive never worn this shoe before, so it feels a little different, obviously. Thats just something Ive got to get used to.Safety Antonio Allen sat out for the second straight day with a broken hand that could sideline him at Tennessee.Kicker Nick Folk was a full participant after being limited Wednesday.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz