Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2019 09:19
eek in Boston.BULLPEN SHUFFLENew York c Antworten

Ezulwini, Swaziland (Sports Network) - Merrick Bremner managed a 1-under 71 on Sunday and he hung on to win the Lombard Insurance Classic by two strokes. Bremner finished his third South African title at 17-under-par 199. After opening with back-to-back bogeys at one and two, Bremner parred four in a row from the third at Royal Swazi Sun Country Club. Bremner birdied the par-5 seventh for the third straight day, then cruised around the turn with seven pars in a row. Bremner birdied the 16th and 18th to win by two. P.H. McIntyre fired a bogey-free, 5-under 67 to grab second place at minus-15. Jean Hugo posted a 71 to grab third at 13-under 203 and Justin Harding was one stroke further back at minus-12 after posting a 65, the low round of the day. Nike Air Max 97 . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Nike Air Max 97 Gold . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.airmax97silverforsale.com/ . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Cheap Air Max 97 . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Air Max 97 Gold .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. NEW YORK -- Mark Teixeira and the New York Yankees hardly needed another firsthand look to know how nasty Andrew Miller is on opposing hitters.Thats exactly what they got, though.Corey Kluber put Clevelands rotation back on track, Miller earned a save against the team that traded him last weekend and the Indians beat the Yankees 5-2 on Saturday.Hes got great stuff, theres no doubt about that. I wish him nothing but the best, Teixeira said. We were facing two of the best pitchers in baseball.Mike Napoli, Jason Kipnis and Rajai Davis homered to help the AL Central leaders recover from an early two-run deficit.Kluber (11-8) fired eight innings of five-hit ball, beating CC Sabathia (6-9) in a matchup of pitchers who won the AL Cy Young Award with Cleveland.Miller closed with a one-hit ninth for his first save with the Indians. And lo and behold, it came at the expense of his old pals in pinstripes.Tough seeing him in another uniform. Hes one of my all-time favorite teammates, Brett Gardner said. The fastball looks like about 105 (mph) and the slider that you think is going to hit you ends up being a strike. Hes as tough as they get.The lanky left-hander, acquired Sunday in a blockbuster deal, entered to a warm ovation at Yankee Stadium and promptly gave up Gardners leadoff single. Jacoby Ellsbury and Teixeira struck out on checked swings before Brian McCann grounded out to end it.It kind of took me back to my Boston days of facing that section of the lineup and pitching a lot here, Miller said. Im glad I got the job done.Miller said opposing the Yankees was no fun at all and just a huge distraction, honestly.Its a lot easier just to focus on executing pitches when theres no relationship or anything like that, he said, sounding relieved. This last weeks been pretty hectic and, like I said, happy I survived and found a way.Millers previous nine saves this year came with New York.Its strange to see him in a different uniform, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. He was just here.New York rookie Gary Sanchez lined an RBI double off Kluber with two outs in the second and scored on a wild pitch.Kluber settled in from there and struck out the 3-4-5-6 hitters in the third and fourth. The Yankees also ran themselves out of two chances in the middle innings -- including an embarrassing blunder by Gardner, who went tearing around second base on Ellsburys fly to medium right field and was easily doubled off first.I just thought it was going to ffall, Gardner said.dddddddddddd Obviously, it was a bad read by me. One of those things where I got a little bit greedy and paid the price for it.Clevelands talented rotation, so effective all season, came in 0-4 with a 15.58 ERA this month. The team was outscored 50-32 overall in losing four of its previous five games.Kluber struck out eight, walked one and threw 100 pitches in improving to 3-0 with a 1.46 ERA in his last five starts.He really knows how to pitch, Girardi said.Kipnis connected leading off the fourth for Clevelands first hit and is batting .478 (11 for 23) with four homers against the Yankees this year. Napoli broke a 2-all tie with an opposite-field solo shot in the sixth.Sabathia was charged with three runs in 5 2/3 innings, dropping to 1-5 with a 6.62 ERA in his last nine starts.His command was a little off today, but he still gave us a pretty good shot to win, Girardi said.EARLY RETURNSJustus Sheffield struck out 11 of the 21 hitters he faced Friday night for Class A Tampa in his first outing since joining the Yankees organization. The left-hander pitched six innings of two-hit ball and retired his final 12 batters in a 7-1 win over Daytona. Sheffield was one of the touted prospects New York received in the trade that sent Miller to Cleveland.CATCHING ONSanchez, impressive since he was called up from the minors Wednesday, made his second straight start behind the plate and showed off his strong arm again when he pounced on a pitch in the dirt and threw out Brandon Guyer at second trying to advance. As Ive said, hes here to play, Girardi said before the game. Were treating him just like any other catcher.Girardi said he told McCann he should take grounders at first base to stay prepared and give the Yankees options. Hes done it before and hes pretty comfortable over there, the manager said, adding that McCann will probably be the DH all weekend and then catch some next week in Boston.BULLPEN SHUFFLENew York called up LHP Chasen Shreve from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and sent down RHP Johnny Barbato. Shreve struck out two in 1 1/3 scoreless innings.UP NEXTIndians RHP Carlos Carrasco (7-5, 3.12 ERA) starts the series finale Sunday against RHP Masahiro Tanaka (7-4, 3.46), who was hit hard Tuesday by the Mets. Tanaka is 0-2 with a 5.71 ERA in three career starts against Cleveland. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz