Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forenspiele
dasg234 Offline

ChAôt

12.01.2019 09:18
n of qualifying with a 3.883-second pass at 323.66 mp Antworten

Wests Tigers have come of age under Jason Taylor, recording their greatest win under the second-year coach to stay on track for the NRL finals.A determined and defensively stubborn Wests outfit, ably led by Mitchell Moses, defeated premiers North Queensland 26-14 at Leichhardt Oval on Sunday to move into the top eight for the first time since early in the season.James Tedesco scored one of the tries of the season to seal the round-22 win for Wests right on fulltime.The loss tipped the Cowboys out of the top four with four rounds to play until the finals.Thats great. Three (wins) in a row is really good, Taylor said.I really felt momentum building into this game. I felt that at training.I was really confident with our enthusiasm and effort and we showed that today.Jack Littlejohn stepped in for injured halfback Luke Brooks, and Moses was superb in defence and attack.Mitch was in control and Jack Littlejohn, he supported Mitch really well, Taylor said.Mitch handed control over as he became tired late in the game and that is a real sign of his maturity.First-half tries to David Nofoaluma and Kevin Naiqama had the Tigers on top 12-6 after a bruising first half before a boisterous crowd of 14,246, with Kane Linnett crossing for the visitors.The sides traded penalty goals after the break before Sauaso Sue looked to have clinched it for the Tigers with seven minutes to go.Ethan Lowe hit back a minute later, but the Cowboys spilt the ball from the restart set and Tedesco beat six defenders to go over to claim the Tigers 10th and most important win of the season, two weeks after club legend Robbie Farah was controversially dropped to reserve grade.I still cant believe that he scored that try, Taylor said.When he was getting close I thought maybe we can kick a field goal. I was pretty happy when he got there.Tedesco said he wasnt sure hed scored until replays proved he placed the Steeden on the line.Sometimes my teammates say they dont know what line I am running and I didnt really know where I was running there. I just wanted to get to the tryline, he said.I wasnt sure I got there but am glad I did. It was a great win for us.Taylor acknowledged the Cowboys were probably not at their best.Johnathan Thurston was a late inclusion in his return from a hamstring injury and had a mixed game.Coach Paul Green blamed the Cowboys loss on a poor preparation.To put it simply our ball control wasnt good enough, he said.They put pressure on us through their defence and there was a lack of composure at times from us. But the Tigers were very committed.We havent trained together as whole squad for 10 weeks now. It is not an excuse, but your preparation is everything.We are trying to manage guys and keep them fresh at the back end of the year.Hopefully we can get everyone together at training this week. Authentic Jordans For Cheap . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Wholesale Authentic Jordans . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.jordansdiscount.com/ . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Jordans Discount . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Discount Jordans Free Shipping . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. POMONA, Calif. -- Ron Capps earned valuable qualifying points and Jack Beckman sprinted to the qualifying lead in Funny Car on Friday in the season-ending Auto Club NHRA Finals.Capps had the lowest time in the first session of qualifying with a 3.883-second pass at 323.66 mph in his Dodge Charger R/T. He was awarded three points for being the quickest of the session, giving him an 89-point lead over teammate Matt Hagan, who finished in second.If Capps has at least an 81-point lead over Hagan when qualifying concludes Saturday evening, Capps will wrap up the season title. He is the winningest Funny Car driver in NHRA history without a world championship.Beckman raced to the top qualifying position with a 3.865 at 332.84 in his Dodge Charger R/T.ddddddddddddHe set both ends of the track record.It was an amazing run, Beckman said. We had hot conditions all day, but us running the new track records is a testament to how fast the Funny Car category has gotten as a whole this entire season.Antron Brown was the fastest in Top Fuel a week after taking the season title, Jason Line topped the Pro Stock field, and Jerry Savoie led in Pro Stock Motorcycle.Brown had a 3.713 at 326.56. Line ran a 6.565 at 211.16 in a Chevrolet Camaro. He leads the standings, 20 points ahead of Greg Anderson. Savoie had a 6.844 at 195.93 on a Suzuki. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz